Avali Nexus
Lessee if this works... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Lessee if this works... (/showthread.php?tid=96)

Lessee if this works... - UberCatSR - 08-23-2016

Alright, so hello! I'm UberCatSR, but usually I'm referred to as Uber, or Cat. A friend of mine got me into Avalis ever since that Starbound session, and now I'm crazy interested in the race. So interested, that it is my second favorite race, after dragons. Maybe it's their appearance is what drawn me in.

So yeah, hope I'll get accustomed with this place!

RE: Lessee if this works... - Dipdoo - 08-23-2016

[Image: nLZiWgv.gif]
Welcome, here is the customary gif.

The most active places right now are the general 'main' thread and the RP thread, I hope you like it here!

RE: Lessee if this works... - Shaadaris - 08-24-2016

Hey, welcome to the Nexus! Beware, as page 169 is approaching on the main thread.

(08-23-2016, 09:55 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: Snip
Welcome, here is the customary gif.

The most active places right now are the general 'main' thread and the RP thread, I hope you like it here!

Agh! Beaten to the gif!

RE: Lessee if this works... - UberCatSR - 08-24-2016

Dipdoo Wrote:Welcome, here is the customary gif.

Thanks for the pointers! Like the gif ^^
Shaadaris Wrote:Hey, welcome to the Nexus! Beware, as page 169 is approaching on the main thread.
Thanks! *tries to figure out the significance of page 169*

RE: Lessee if this works... - Shaadaris - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 01:19 AM)UberCatSR Wrote:
Dipdoo Wrote:Welcome, here is the customary gif.

Thanks for the pointers! Like the gif ^^
Shaadaris Wrote:Hey, welcome to the Nexus! Beware, as page 169 is approaching on the main thread.
Thanks! *tries to figure out the significance of page 169*

It all started...
[DRAMATIC LIGHTNING]
...One of the early old threads on the CF forums. I don't recall which.

This fellow named Teron came along on Page 169 and posted art of a Human turning into an Avali.

Now, the gesture was innoccuous enough. We had all sorts of bizzare stuff posted all the time. But this was a different type of bizzare.
And from that day on, it began to escalate. And then de-escalate. And then re-escalate. Everyone took Page 169 as a cue to post lewd, outright bizzare, and/or nightmare fuel stuff. Some times it was very lame. Sometimes it was enough concentrated weird to leave people awake at night, staring at their window... Waiting... For...
[DRAMATIC LIGHTNING]
...Something. I'm not very good at improvisation.

RE: Lessee if this works... - UberCatSR - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 08:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: It all started...
[DRAMATIC LIGHTNING]
...One of the early old threads on the CF forums. I don't recall which.

This fellow named Teron came along on Page 169 and posted art of a Human turning into an Avali.

Now, the gesture was innoccuous enough. We had all sorts of bizzare stuff posted all the time. But this was a different type of bizzare.
And from that day on, it began to escalate. And then de-escalate. And then re-escalate. Everyone took Page 169 as a cue to post lewd, outright bizzare, and/or nightmare fuel stuff. Some times it was very lame. Sometimes it was enough concentrated weird to leave people awake at night, staring at their window... Waiting... For...
[DRAMATIC LIGHTNING]
...Something. I'm not very good at improvisation.
Uh... Okay, noted. Thanks for the heads-up