Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umbra finally returns with a pair of gloves on that have brown crystals embedded in their backs in a triangle pattern. "Okayholdonicanfixthisithink." He puts both hands on the device and it starts repairing itselffrom the inside, supposedly not hurting Marx- however, any programming that was damaged would not be repaired.
(08-16-2015, 12:37 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]Umbra finally returns with a pair of gloves on that have brown crystals embedded in their backs in a triangle pattern. "Okayholdonicanfixthisithink." He puts both hands on the device and it starts repairing itselffrom the inside, supposedly not hurting Marx- however, any programming that was damaged would not be repaired.
do you know where i can get a pain suppressant?
(08-16-2015, 12:37 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]Umbra finally returns with a pair of gloves on that have brown crystals embedded in their backs in a triangle pattern. "Okayholdonicanfixthisithink." He puts both hands on the device and it starts repairing itselffrom the inside, supposedly not hurting Marx- however, any programming that was damaged would not be repaired.
AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(08-16-2015, 12:41 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]do you know where i can get a pain suppressant?

"Uh... No. If you can wait, though, I can go find that healing gun thing and use it."

(08-16-2015, 12:52 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"...Shit. Guess working from the inside outwards isn't going to be painless... Well, he's not dying, so..." He keeps going, not knowing of any alternative route.
(08-16-2015, 01:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 12:41 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]do you know where i can get a pain suppressant?

"Uh... No. If you can wait, though, I can go find that healing gun thing and use it."
healing gun thing? what? can i trust that?
(08-16-2015, 01:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]healing gun thing? what? can i trust that?

"It can regenerate broken ribs and misplaced organs... So I'd assume 'yes.'"
(08-16-2015, 01:14 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 01:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]healing gun thing? what? can i trust that?

"It can regenerate broken ribs and misplaced organs... So I'd assume 'yes.'"

well okay then *Austin walks a little bit father from Marxon then lays on the ground*
(08-16-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]well okay then *Austin walks a little bit father from Marxon then lays on the ground*

Umbra pulls out the Quick Fix from forever ago, points it at Austin, and turns it on. A red stream of strange energy bombards the broken arm and regenerates it. He then refocuses the beam on Marx to try and soothe/heal the fleshy bits while he fixes/transmutes the jack.
(08-16-2015, 01:26 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]well okay then *Austin walks a little bit father from Marxon then lays on the ground*

Umbra pulls out the Quick Fix from forever ago, points it at Austin, and turns it on. A red stream of strange energy bombards the broken arm and regenerates it. He then refocuses the beam on Marx to try and soothe/heal the fleshy bits while he fixes/transmutes the jack.
*he winces a bit*
my arm feels terrible, but at least it's better.
(08-16-2015, 01:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]*he winces a bit*
my arm feels terrible, but at least it's better.

"Mhm."
(08-16-2015, 01:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]

(08-16-2015, 12:52 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"...Shit. Guess working from the inside outwards isn't going to be painless... Well, he's not dying, so..." He keeps going, not knowing of any alternative route.
*more screams of agony*
By now, Marx's neural jack is physically fixed. Umbra takes his hands off the device. "Oh, dear god, am I drained..."
(08-16-2015, 02:43 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]By now, Marx's neural jack is physically fixed. Umbra takes his hands off the device. "Oh, dear god, am I drained..."
*gasps for breath and slowly sits up*

Did i kill it?
(08-16-2015, 02:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 02:43 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]By now, Marx's neural jack is physically fixed. Umbra takes his hands off the device. "Oh, dear god, am I drained..."
*gasps for breath and slowly sits up*

Did i kill it?

kill what? you broke my arm. anyways i'm tired goodnight *he goes into his house.
(08-16-2015, 02:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 02:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*gasps for breath and slowly sits up*

Did i kill it?

kill what? you broke my arm. anyways i'm tired goodnight *he goes into his house.

The morpher...
(08-16-2015, 03:04 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 02:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]kill what? you broke my arm. anyways i'm tired goodnight *he goes into his house.

The morpher...
huh? what? why?
I feel worn out...

*stumbles to hus house*
(08-16-2015, 03:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel worn out...

*stumbles to hus house*

but what morpher?!?! why did you have to get the morpher?

ehhh i guess i'kk go back inside. &does so
(08-16-2015, 02:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*gasps for breath and slowly sits up*

Did i kill it?

"...Huh?"

(08-16-2015, 03:04 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]...

The morpher...

"And now I'm even more confused..."

(08-16-2015, 03:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel worn out...

*stumbles to hus house*

"Uh... Good night..." Umbra starts putting the Quick Fix away.
"Well, I'm gonna head to bed..."
Umbra heads back inside, prepares himself for sleep, and slips into bed.
Hmm... Wonder where Wurg went? I haven't seen or heard her lately... Hope I didn't scare her off with that egg thing...