Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Order goes inside Umbra's house, phasing through the wall. Some might wonder what became of the inventive, slightly troubled Umbreon... After all, he hasn't appeared outside for some time.

In accordance with the coming of Fall, tonight is just as dark as last night. Very atmospheric, considering the rain still hasn't stopped.
// unless someone continues to complain im going to just continue
(09-10-2015, 01:23 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// unless someone continues to complain im going to just continue
//Try not to do it with the Rasputin bunker
*Kitten's Avali exo-suit follows him as he explores what appears to be a medical chamber.*
"You see anything?"
"Clear... Cellular regeneration module located, Code 42 active."
"HANG ON!"
*A piece of what appears to be fur comes off of it's fingers into a small tank.*
(09-10-2015, 01:29 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:23 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// unless someone continues to complain im going to just continue
//Try not to do it with the Rasputin bunker
*Kitten's Avali exo-suit follows him as he explores what appears to be a medical chamber.*
"You see anything?"
"HANG ON!"
*A piece of what appears to be fur comes off of it's fingers into a small tank.*
// i would think a dragon could successfully bust into a secured lab and the machine has ease of use in mind
(09-10-2015, 01:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:29 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]//Try not to do it with the Rasputin bunker
"You see anything?"
"HANG ON!"
// i would think a dragon could successfully bust into a secured lab and the machine has ease of use in mind
//Probably, although as Joey ensured, it is very secure.
//Can I bring you back?
(can we not look for ways to circumvent the rules? Like them or not they are here and need to be respected)
(09-10-2015, 01:35 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// i would think a dragon could successfully bust into a secured lab and the machine has ease of use in mind
//Probably, although as Joey ensured, it is very secure.
//Can I bring you back?
//No. He's not being revived. Marxon has been warned time and time again that people were eventually going to get tired of it, and that sooner or later his character would not be allowed to come back anymore. He needs to introduce a new character from scratch, or wait for Ehksidian to use the crystal that was recovered. Once fully activated, they don't decay. So that route at least does have some time.

Danu was in her backyard wearing a sports bra and shorts, apparently working out some as she did chinups from a treebranch.
(09-10-2015, 03:49 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:35 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]//Probably, although as Joey ensured, it is very secure.
//Can I bring you back?
//No. He's not being revived. Marxon has been warned time and time again that people were eventually going to get tired of it, and that sooner or later his character would not be allowed to come back anymore. He needs to introduce a new character from scratch, or wait for Ehksidian to use the crystal that was recovered. Once fully activated, they don't decay. So that route at least does have some time.

Danu was in her backyard wearing a sports bra and shorts, apparently working out some as she did chinups from a treebranch.
// don't give me that shit...

// ill just wait...
(09-10-2015, 01:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:29 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]//Try not to do it with the Rasputin bunker
"You see anything?"
"HANG ON!"

((No and no. The lab isn't even in the same dimension as everywhere else, and as a safety precaution the portal seals when the house is broken into. The machine is not easy to use at all - yes, you just stick the crystal in it but there's more than just that to it. Any possible errors in the DNA must be corrected, and it must be constantly monitored in order to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's not designed so anyone can use it, simply because the original machine was not designed as such.))
// so if Joey's character was never able to break into the revival lab, does he still have the crystal?...

Umbra finally shows up again, looking no different.
(09-10-2015, 04:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 01:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// i would think a dragon could successfully bust into a secured lab and the machine has ease of use in mind

((No and no. The lab isn't even in the same dimension as everywhere else, and as a safety precaution the portal seals when the house is broken into. The machine is not easy to use at all - yes, you just stick the crystal in it but there's more than just that to it. Any possible errors in the DNA must be corrected, and it must be constantly monitored in order to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's not designed so anyone can use it, simply because the original machine was not designed as such.))
// how many more hurdles must I jump to just get things back to normal? That's all I want, to forget about this mess
(09-10-2015, 04:45 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 04:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]((No and no. The lab isn't even in the same dimension as everywhere else, and as a safety precaution the portal seals when the house is broken into. The machine is not easy to use at all - yes, you just stick the crystal in it but there's more than just that to it. Any possible errors in the DNA must be corrected, and it must be constantly monitored in order to make sure nothing goes wrong. It's not designed so anyone can use it, simply because the original machine was not designed as such.))
// how many more hurdles must I jump to just get things back to normal? That's all I want, to forget about this mess
(you haven't jumped through any. We showed you a door to go through and you keep jumping through windows instead hoping one leads to the right room)
(09-10-2015, 05:06 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 04:45 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// how many more hurdles must I jump to just get things back to normal? That's all I want, to forget about this mess
(you haven't jumped through any. We showed you a door to go through and you keep jumping through windows instead hoping one leads to the right room)
// starting over is not an option for me.
(09-10-2015, 05:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 05:06 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ](you haven't jumped through any. We showed you a door to go through and you keep jumping through windows instead hoping one leads to the right room)
// starting over is not an option for me.
(just like taking antidepressants wasn't an option. Like seeking any form of help wasn't an option. It's not an option because you won't consider it. I can respect not backing down on what you think is best but you need to think this out as thoroughly as possible before you commit to something as impossible. Look at it from as many angles as possible, think it through from start to finish, where will it probably go? Where might it go? What could you do that you haven't done already?)
(09-10-2015, 05:13 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 05:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// starting over is not an option for me.
(just like taking antidepressants wasn't an option. Like seeking any form of help wasn't an option. It's not an option because you won't consider it. I can respect not backing down on what you think is best but you need to think this out as thoroughly as possible before you commit to something as impossible. Look at it from as many angles as possible, think it through from start to finish, where will it probably go? Where might it go? What could you do that you haven't done already?)
// i want to do better than before... but I'm not even being given a chance
(09-10-2015, 05:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 05:13 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ](just like taking antidepressants wasn't an option. Like seeking any form of help wasn't an option. It's not an option because you won't consider it. I can respect not backing down on what you think is best but you need to think this out as thoroughly as possible before you commit to something as impossible. Look at it from as many angles as possible, think it through from start to finish, where will it probably go? Where might it go? What could you do that you haven't done already?)
// i want to do better than before... but I'm not even being given a chance
(I'm not even gonna start the tirade that is explaining all the hypocrisy in that post so I'll skip to the good stuff. If we weren't giving you a chance you would be banned from this thread if not the forum, the only thing we aren't giving you is special treatment, which you shouldn't expect anyways. Just because you don't like the chance you've been given doesn't mean it's not there.)
(09-10-2015, 05:19 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 05:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// i want to do better than before... but I'm not even being given a chance
(I'm not even gonna start the tirade that is explaining all the hypocrisy in that post so I'll skip to the good stuff. If we weren't giving you a chance you would be banned from this thread if not the forum, the only thing we aren't giving you is special treatment, which you shouldn't expect anyways. Just because you don't like the chance you've been given doesn't mean it's not there.)
// I'm not being given a chance to continue, being forced to give up and just start over is a shit offer no matter how you look at it, an insult to think that it's acceptable. I'm not going to give up, no way around that
(09-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 05:19 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ](I'm not even gonna start the tirade that is explaining all the hypocrisy in that post so I'll skip to the good stuff. If we weren't giving you a chance you would be banned from this thread if not the forum, the only thing we aren't giving you is special treatment, which you shouldn't expect anyways. Just because you don't like the chance you've been given doesn't mean it's not there.)
// I'm not being given a chance to continue, being forced to give up and just start over is a shit offer no matter how you look at it, an insult to think that it's acceptable. I'm not going to give up, no way around that
(if you won't even listen to what we're saying, never mind think about your choices, then personally I would just not let you continue to RP here. That's not my decision though)
(09-10-2015, 06:08 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// I'm not being given a chance to continue, being forced to give up and just start over is a shit offer no matter how you look at it, an insult to think that it's acceptable. I'm not going to give up, no way around that
(if you won't even listen to what we're saying, never mind think about your choices, then personally I would just not let you continue to RP here. That's not my decision though)
// my choice is to start a new character and abandon the one that I've spent years developing for this RP, correct me where I'm wrong please.
(09-10-2015, 06:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2015, 06:08 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ](if you won't even listen to what we're saying, never mind think about your choices, then personally I would just not let you continue to RP here. That's not my decision though)
// my choice is to start a new character and abandon the one that I've spent years developing for this RP, correct me where I'm wrong please.
(yes, your choice is to make a new character or go somewhere else. That is a completely normal choice to have when you write yourself into a corner like this. It's a fresh start, you can do virtually anything with it. It's not like you've been told "you'll need a new character sheet by our next session or don't bother coming." We're letting you create whatever at your own pace.)