Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-20-2015, 03:15 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2015, 12:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping to change my ways.
Try and undo the damage
*he reaches out for a hand shake*

"I dunno, it's kind of hard to trust someone who was just trying to kill you and has a suit of armor nearby."
The suit of armor is for just incase anyone decided to try and kill me
(10-20-2015, 10:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2015, 03:15 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]"I dunno, it's kind of hard to trust someone who was just trying to kill you and has a suit of armor nearby."
The suit of armor is for just incase anyone decided to try and kill me
If you were in the real world you'd see a squad of bots rapidly approaching one of Kitten's cats with swords. They have definitely gone rogue, it would be wise to get someone to deactivate them before the cause any collateral damage.
*a loud screech is heard in the distance followed by a massive bolt of plasma energy flying overhead*
(10-20-2015, 10:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]The suit of armor is for just incase anyone decided to try and kill me

"That's not going to happen."

(10-20-2015, 11:06 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]If you were in the real world you'd see a squad of bots rapidly approaching one of Kitten's cats with swords. They have definitely gone rogue, it would be wise to get someone to deactivate them before the cause any collateral damage.

(10-20-2015, 12:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*a loud screech is heard in the distance followed by a massive bolt of plasma energy flying overhead*

Apathy turns to face the chaos. No, not Chaos, but the robot chaos. He's so annoyed, it's showing in the form of the energy-filled hole having an eyelid-like repression on the top, giving him a fed-up look.
"I swear to god, if this shit doesn't stop, I will personally turn each and every robot here into scrap metal. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?"
(10-20-2015, 02:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2015, 10:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]The suit of armor is for just incase anyone decided to try and kill me

"That's not going to happen."

(10-20-2015, 11:06 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]If you were in the real world you'd see a squad of bots rapidly approaching one of Kitten's cats with swords. They have definitely gone rogue, it would be wise to get someone to deactivate them before the cause any collateral damage.

(10-20-2015, 12:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*a loud screech is heard in the distance followed by a massive bolt of plasma energy flying overhead*

Apathy turns to face the chaos. No, not Chaos, but the robot chaos. He's so annoyed, it's showing in the form of the energy-filled hole having an eyelid-like repression on the top, giving him a fed-up look.
"I swear to god, if this shit doesn't stop, I will personally turn each and every robot here into scrap metal. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?"

"Before I go I have something for you*
*he pulls out a small box*
(10-21-2015, 01:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]"Before I go I have something for you*

"All right, then." Apathy holds out a hand to receive the parcel.
(10-21-2015, 04:31 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 01:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]"Before I go I have something for you*

"All right, then." Apathy holds out a hand to receive the parcel.

*it hands the enigma the box*
Have fun
*he opens a small rift and walks towards it*
(10-21-2015, 07:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 04:31 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]"All right, then." Apathy holds out a hand to receive the parcel.

*it hands the enigma the box*
Have fun

"You better close that."
(10-21-2015, 07:50 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 07:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]*it hands the enigma the box*
Have fun

"You better close that."

Nah I'm good.
Aren't you the slightest bit curious of what's in the box?
(10-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 07:50 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]"You better close that."

Nah I'm good.

//wow so subtle such unknowing
(10-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]Nah I'm good.

"That's Empathy and Umbra's job. And no, you're not 'good.' If you don't close that rift, I'll go through with you and break your spine. Capiche?"
The simulated annoyed look persists.
(10-22-2015, 02:48 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 11:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]Nah I'm good.

"That's Empathy and Umbra's job. And no, you're not 'good.' If you don't close that rift, I'll go through with you and break your spine. Capiche?"
The simulated annoyed look persists.

Fine
*he walks throught the rift laughing*
What was that about?
(10-22-2015, 05:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]Fine
What was that about?

"Just another invader. Actually put up a fight."
The portal under Danu's tree opens up and Umbra steps out, carrying a gunlike device humming with energy.
"Out of the way! Got a spacetime rift close-y thing here!"
A ball of white energy discharges from the cannon-like barrel towards the rift, presumably closing it.
(10-22-2015, 06:02 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2015, 05:45 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]Fine
What was that about?

"Just another invader. Actually put up a fight."
The portal under Danu's tree opens up and Umbra steps out, carrying a gunlike device humming with energy.
"Out of the way! Got a spacetime rift close-y thing here!"
A ball of white energy discharges from the cannon-like barrel towards the rift, presumably closing it.
*the rift closes instantly*
Good, he was getting on my nerves
(10-22-2015, 07:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: [ -> ]*the rift closes instantly*
Good, he was getting on my nerves

"Oh, sweet! It works!"
*Austin comes outside a charizard with his sword again* hi there you all.
// I'm scared, colored text works on tapatalk now, what's next, spoilers?
(10-22-2015, 09:10 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]*Austin comes outside a charizard with his sword again* hi there you all.

Umbra waves at Austin, the spacetime-mending machine still being carried under his other arm.
He then notices his house is back.
"...Yeah, I'm gonna go get some good sleep for once." He heads inside. Soon afterward, all four Enigmas disappear.
// ugh, I want to try and execute the things I have planned, but this place keeps getting less and less serious, less organized, and I'm still pretty sure if I do anything halfway interesting I'll get shot down...
(10-24-2015, 04:15 PM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// ugh, I want to try and execute the things I have planned, but this place keeps getting less and less serious, less organized, and I'm still pretty sure if I do anything halfway interesting I'll get shot down...

//nah sure you'll be fine, just when somebody decides to do something again like go outside