Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-25-2015, 02:28 AM)Alpaca Wrote: [ -> ]squad of alpacas runt hrough building
(Pls no)
(08-25-2015, 02:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Pls no)

(Nope, nope, nope)

*Wanders in with flamer*
"ooh, food!"
(08-25-2015, 02:51 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 02:28 AM)Alpaca Wrote: [ -> ]squad of alpacas run through building

*Wanders in with flamer*
"ooh, food!"

*Gnaws on an Alpaca leg.*
(08-25-2015, 02:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 02:51 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]*Wanders in with flamer*
"ooh, food!"

*Gnaws on an Alpaca leg.*

"Oi, that's not properly cooked yet!"
"you'll get alpaca cooties!"
(08-25-2015, 02:55 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 02:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]*Gnaws on an Alpaca leg.*

"Oi, that's not properly cooked yet!"
"you'll get alpaca cooties!"

meow?
*Continues eating through the Alpaca's skull*
"...What the fuck is even happening anymore. This place is getting too crazy, even for me."
(08-25-2015, 03:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]"...What the fuck is even happening anymore. This place is getting too crazy, even for me."
*has left a note reading "SOOOOO MUCH NOPE!"*
(08-25-2015, 03:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*has left a note reading "SOOOOO MUCH NOPE!"*

"And Marx ran off somewhere. Great... Wish I could do that."
"...Oh, wait, I can." Umbra presses a button on his watch and completely disappears with an odd shifting sound.
(08-25-2015, 03:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 03:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*has left a note reading "SOOOOO MUCH NOPE!"*

"And Marx ran off somewhere. Great... Wish I could do that."
"...Oh, wait, I can." Umbra presses a button on his watch and completely disappears with an odd shifting sound.
// if you looked you would see that he climbed up a tree, which is now threatening to snap
(08-25-2015, 03:28 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// if you looked you would see that he climbed up a tree, which is now threatening to snap

// Ah. Fun...
// welp, that derailed... everything...

*the tree the tubby avali climbed eventually snaps, and he falls a good 10 feet*
(08-25-2015, 04:13 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// welp, that derailed... everything...

*the tree the tubby avali climbed eventually snaps, and he falls a good 10 feet*

Umbra reappears.
"Erm... Do you need any help?"
(08-25-2015, 04:13 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// welp, that derailed... everything...

*Nuzzles Marx and pushes him back onto feet*
(08-25-2015, 05:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]

*Nuzzles Marx and pushes him back onto feet*

*claps binders on Marx and holds Verpine pistol in his face*
"Free monies!"
"You do have a bounty on you, right?
(08-25-2015, 05:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]Another loud crack can be heard and after a minute passes, Rogue topples over clutching his mesh.
"I've been doing this for far too long."

//I think you mean, hit my armour and bounced off. You need to give people a chance to counter what you do in a roleplay.
(08-25-2015, 05:12 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]*claps binders on Marx and holds Verpine pistol in his face*
"Free monies!"

A strange rifle of indeterminate origin is then held in your face.
"Let him go, unless you want a gaping hole in your head."

(08-25-2015, 05:19 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]"Okay, this doesn't work."
Beta starts to screw on a nuclear warhead
"This'll work."

A pistol of also indeterminate origin is whipped out and pointed at the unknown being.
"You, too. Put it away."

"...Dammit, I'm too tired for this... Listen up, you two. If somebody is dead, hurt, or missing tomorrow, someone won't be around here anymore. Got it? Good. I'm heading to bed."
Umbra shoves the pistol back in his bag and impossibly does the same with the rifle. He then breaks Marx's cuffs with a knife construct and heads to bed.
(08-25-2015, 05:12 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 05:08 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: [ -> ]*Nuzzles Marx and pushes him back onto feet*

*claps binders on Marx and holds Verpine pistol in his face*
"Free monies!"
*barley lets one near him before he sidesteps, turns, and breaks the newcomer's nose*

THATS what you get for assuming shit...

(Nobody told you in character what the hell? )
(08-25-2015, 08:00 AM)Alpaca Wrote: [ -> ]Hundreds of feet underground, somewhere in the world, many alpacas in well tailored suits run around busily. Suddenly a voice hushes the room and everyone sits down and an alpaca comes forward to the stage. 
"Recently, Squad Alpaca F was attacked and now resides in our enemies stomachs, we must retaliate to this barbaric cruelty."
"Release Alpaca Squad 9!"
*crowd whispers*
I don't know who you are or where you came from, but screwing with us will get you banned pretty fast.

Title reads semiserious not nonsense.
((Please, stop.
I told you this would end badly.))