Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-02-2015, 12:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:15 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]huh what is it, sorry i know i should be running but the only place i can run is to my house as transforming to fly away would take too long and even if i got to my house it would probably break the door down seeing the state of your house... sorry i can't really save myself.
RUN LIKE HELL! I MADE IT, SO ILL LAY DOWN MY LIFE MAKING SURE IT CAN'T HURT ANYONE.

Now this may be a 150 pound rotary railgun ripped from a frigate, but all it does is knock it back a few feet...

*looks back at it*

EAT RED HOT TITANIUM UNTIL I RUN OUT OF CLIPS! AND I HAVE MADE MY CLOTHING OUT OF MORE CLIPS
... did you forget the basics of making sure a robot won't hurt anybody? sorry. *he "runs" away, it's actually more of a jog, austin just heads into the forest in 1 direction, you're not sure but you think he may of stopped and is looking from afar in the trees*
(09-02-2015, 12:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]RUN LIKE HELL! I MADE IT, SO ILL LAY DOWN MY LIFE MAKING SURE IT CAN'T HURT ANYONE.

Now this may be a 150 pound rotary railgun ripped from a frigate, but all it does is knock it back a few feet...

*looks back at it*

EAT RED HOT TITANIUM UNTIL I RUN OUT OF CLIPS! AND I HAVE MADE MY CLOTHING OUT OF MORE CLIPS
... did you forget the basics of making sure a robot won't hurt anybody? sorry. *he "runs" away, it's actually more of a jog, austin just heads into the forest in 1 direction, you're not sure but you think he may of stopped and is looking from afar in the trees*
*snarls loudly at the dark avali as he keeps knocking it back into the forest, showing the last bit of strength of a wounded animal, trying to put up as big of a fight as possible before expiring*

// he doesn't expect to return alive from the fight, just to keep punting it with the massive railgun until it's inside the volcano
At long last, the great green gryphon Comito finishes rebuilding the great mountain. Feeling rather worn out from his near-ceaseless toiling, he curls up on the snowy peak and prepares to take a much-deserved nap.
(09-02-2015, 12:33 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]... did you forget the basics of making sure a robot won't hurt anybody? sorry. *he "runs" away, it's actually more of a jog, austin just heads into the forest in 1 direction, you're not sure but you think he may of stopped and is looking from afar in the trees*
*snarls loudly at the dark avali as he keeps knocking it back into the forest, showing the last bit of strength of a wounded animal, trying to put up as big of a fight as possible before expiring*

// he doesn't expect to return alive from the fight, just to keep punting it with the massive railgun until it's inside the volcano
*thought*hmmm i wonder what the robot is made of, my sword can pierce through some extremely tough materials
*talking* marxon do you need help with that?!
(09-02-2015, 12:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:33 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*snarls loudly at the dark avali as he keeps knocking it back into the forest, showing the last bit of strength of a wounded animal, trying to put up as big of a fight as possible before expiring*

*thought*hmmm i wonder what the robot is made of, my sword can pierce through some extremely tough materials
DAMNIT RUN YOU FOOL!
(09-02-2015, 12:54 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]*thought*hmmm i wonder what the robot is made of, my sword can pierce through some extremely tough materials
DAMNIT RUN YOU FOOL!
well i mean you seem to be handling it just fine, it's kindof trapped in a way, sorry i mean i kinda wanna watch you to see if you die, i don't want you to die.
(09-02-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:54 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]DAMNIT RUN YOU FOOL!
well i mean you seem to be handling it just fine, it's kindof trapped in a way, sorry i mean i kinda wanna watch you to see if you die, i don't want you to die.
I WILL SHOOT YOUR LEG OFF IF IT MEANS YOU LIVE!

// does the meaning of someone screaming run need to be explained in detail or something?
(09-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]well i mean you seem to be handling it just fine, it's kindof trapped in a way, sorry i mean i kinda wanna watch you to see if you die, i don't want you to die.
I WILL SHOOT YOUR LEG OFF IF IT MEANS YOU LIVE!

// does the meaning of someone screaming run need to be explained in detail or something?
not sure that would help *Austin causally walks into his house and stares out of his window at you*
(09-02-2015, 01:04 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]I WILL SHOOT YOUR LEG OFF IF IT MEANS YOU LIVE!

not sure that would help *Austin causally walks into his house and stares out of his window at you*
*disappears into the forest*
(09-02-2015, 01:05 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:04 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure that would help *Austin causally walks into his house and stares out of his window at you*
*disappears into the forest*

*Austin walks out of his house and attempts to follow marxon from a distance safe enough from marxon*
(09-02-2015, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:05 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*disappears into the forest*

*Austin walks out of his house and attempts to follow marxon from a distance safe enough from marxon*
*a railgun shot grazes his leg, followed by screaming*

YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT GO HOME!
(09-02-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]*Austin walks out of his house and attempts to follow marxon from a distance safe enough from marxon*
*a railgun shot grazes his leg, followed by screaming*

//whose leg?
*Austin ducks behind a rock*
(09-02-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*a railgun shot grazes his leg, followed by screaming*

//whose leg?
// your leg is now missing a chunk of flesh
(09-02-2015, 01:23 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]//whose leg?
// your leg is now missing a chunk of flesh
*Austin peeks his head outside the rock, just his head to ensure no shots will be fired*
(09-02-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:23 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]// your leg is now missing a chunk of flesh
*Austin peeks his head outside the rock, just his head to ensure no shots will be fired*
DO YOU, HAVE A, DEATHWISH?

*the dark avali heads straight for Austin*
(09-02-2015, 01:25 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]*Austin peeks his head outside the rock, just his head to ensure no shots will be fired*
DO YOU, HAVE A, DEATHWISH?

i wouldn't if you hadn't forgotten to shoot the thing *Austin runs away to his house, only making this smart decision because i have to sleep*
(09-02-2015, 01:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:25 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]DO YOU, HAVE A, DEATHWISH?

i wouldn't if you hadn't forgotten to shoot the thing *Austin runs away to his house, only making this smart decision because i have to sleep*
*it swipes at him before he shoots it, Austin would feel extremely weak after the miss, as it's claws just sapped much of his energy*
(09-02-2015, 01:29 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]i wouldn't if you hadn't forgotten to shoot the thing *Austin runs away to his house, only making this smart decision because
*it swipes at him before he shoots it, Austin would feel extremely weak after the miss, as it's claws just sapped much of his energy*
///i have to sleep*
(09-02-2015, 01:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:29 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]*it swipes at him before he shoots it, Austin would feel extremely weak after the miss, as it's claws just sapped much of his energy*
///i have to sleep*
// your fault you distracted him

What a freaking moron, jeez...

HEY ASSHOLE! IM THE ONE YOU WANT!
(09-02-2015, 01:30 AM)Marxon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 01:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]///i have to sleep*
// your fault you distracted him

What a freaking moron, jeez...

HEY ASSHOLE! IM THE ONE YOU WANT!

///i blm schol for makn me slp elir