Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-09-2016, 06:48 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 06:28 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ][Image: latest?cb=20081123184403]
I mean sure you lose the house and everything in it

But you got rid of the ants

And that's all that matters
well the house isnt the problem since it's made of steel reinforced concrete and bricks, the furniture....not quite
Bethesda: Consistently Broken™

(07-09-2016, 07:13 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]well the house isnt the problem since it's made of steel reinforced concrete and bricks, the furniture....not quite

Do you live in an abandoned warehouse, underground bunker, or secret Illuminauti base?
(07-09-2016, 08:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Bethesda: Consistently Broken™

(07-09-2016, 07:13 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]well the house isnt the problem since it's made of steel reinforced concrete and bricks, the furniture....not quite

Do you live in an abandoned warehouse, underground bunker, or secret Illuminauti base?

A prison facility that holds generations of inhabitants
no, that's mostly the average house here, previously it's fire bricks but we ran out of that so concrete bricks now

I'm pretty sure it's like that by default
[Image: YE1acEb.jpg]
ARE YOU READY TO INITIATE MISSION FELLOW SQUADMATES?
(07-09-2016, 11:14 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YE1acEb.jpg]
wait a minute, what kind of head the spark has? looks like something from macross(VF-0/1)
(07-09-2016, 11:19 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 11:14 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YE1acEb.jpg]
wait a minute, what kind of head the spark has? looks like something from macross(VF-0/1)
It probably is. I put it on there because it reminds me of a 2nd gen Tecarian.

edit: according to the mod page it is a VF-1S
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717082999&searchtext=
(07-09-2016, 11:28 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 11:19 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]wait a minute, what kind of head the spark has? looks like something from macross(VF-0/1)
It probably is. I put it on there because it reminds me of a 2nd gen Tecarian.

lemme guess, you just installed a bunch of mods that you have no idea what the mod adds nor what it changed to the game

*that mod also adds a bender head for the spark*
why dont you use that, so ADVENT can bite its shiny metal ass
(07-09-2016, 11:30 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 11:28 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]It probably is. I put it on there because it reminds me of a 2nd gen Tecarian.

lemme guess, you just installed a bunch of mods that you have no idea what the mod adds nor what it changed to the game

*that mod also adds a bender head for the spark*
why dont you yse that, so ADVENT can bite its shiny metal ass

No I'm always aware of what I'm putting in, just not quite where it comes from.
yeah, the VF-1S, Fokker's Valkyrie I knew I saw that kind of head before

wish it put the remaining parts of the VF-1S, I mean well it's isnt the coolest looking mech but still it's something
[Image: Veritech.jpg]

JEESE HUMPING BUDDHA, THIS IS FUCKING SCARY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH COMPANIES GIVING AWAY INFORMATION!?!?!?!
I need font size larger than 7, is there an option for that?
(07-09-2016, 05:16 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]SGDQ has a whole Elder Scrolls block this time around o.o
All 5 numbered Elder Scrolls Games speedrunned OWO

SGDQ is pretty awesome. Ever see TASBot play Brain Age?

(07-09-2016, 06:02 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]A support that deals damage to build healing. Cool!

I think the concept is that they can shoot people and shoot allies to heal them.
Kind of like Sharla from Xenoblade Chronicles.
(07-07-2016, 01:10 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2016, 12:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]They only have ads in the app but are supposed to share profits with you.

I mainly use tapatalk for push notifications, wish there was an alternative.
nope, it does sometimes pop ads telling users to "use their app" whenever you visit a site have the addon on mobile browser, most of the time it's just a bar on top of the site which if you're like me browsing on mobile still uses the landscape orientation can be annoying, but so far on the nexus it always the one that occupies the whole page. And I still refuses to install random single function app just for that one function where I could just use the browser, or the basic feature my phone already provide, the same goes for whatsapp that many of my locals have use but I still refuses, have a history of security flaws and even their usebase is constantly targeted by certain malicious ads that somehow forced my phone to open the app store quite a few times.
It's more than a single function app.

I was like you till I tried it, the design is much cleaner and mobile friendly.
(07-09-2016, 03:44 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]

JEESE HUMPING BUDDHA, THIS IS FUCKING SCARY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH COMPANIES GIVING AWAY INFORMATION!?!?!?!
I need font size larger than 7, is there an option for that?
Welcome to "the people who run everything have no idea how technology works, and therefore are woefully unprepared to regulate and protect it" AKA The World Today. It's stupid. We need more privacy and security in the world, and everyone seems to be intent on giving us the exact opposite. Because nobody thinks of the long term implications. Only the short term profit.

(07-09-2016, 04:57 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 05:16 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]SGDQ has a whole Elder Scrolls block this time around o.o
All 5 numbered Elder Scrolls Games speedrunned OWO

SGDQ is pretty awesome. Ever see TASBot play Brain Age?

I love the TASBot sections. Did you see the Super Mario Bros 3 run? I forget when it was, but holy crap that game was broken good.
[Image: BIFjKsR.jpg]
Have I made Khorne proud yet?

(07-10-2016, 03:01 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]context for those who can't read Total-War-UI-ese
This human faction fielded 2 armies, totaling to over 4000 soldiers against my single army of 1700 chaos warriors and marauders, in a long grueling battle that cost me over 3/4s of my army I managed to rob the enemy of 3/4s of THEIR army and forced them to withdraw.
According to Chrome, you accidentally broke the javascript for the spoiler.

(07-10-2016, 04:28 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2016, 03:01 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]context for those who can't read Total-War-UI-ese
This human faction fielded 2 armies, totaling to over 4000 soldiers against my single army of 1700 chaos warriors and marauders, in a long grueling battle that cost me over 3/4s of my army I managed to rob the enemy of 3/4s of THEIR army and forced them to withdraw.
According to Chrome, you accidentally broke the javascript for the spoiler.

Spoilers don't work if you have certain punctuation in them.
Examples:
(07-10-2016, 07:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2016, 04:28 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]According to Chrome, you accidentally broke the javascript for the spoiler.

Spoilers don't work if you have punctuation in them.
Examples:

Your theory needs work
[Image: fkrYSJa.png]
My spoiler there worked fine in Firefox.
(07-10-2016, 07:08 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2016, 07:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Spoilers don't work if you have punctuation in them.
Examples:

Your theory needs work
[Image: fkrYSJa.png]

I edited it. I forgot it's only specific punctuation. I've noticed it with ' and -

(07-10-2016, 07:08 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]My spoiler there worked fine in Firefox.

How strange. I run Firefox and it didn't work. (Edit: Version 47.0 at the time of writing.)