Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But what if my idea of page 169 is inciting that feeling of disappointment?  That IS my 169, being a complete downer.  With my favorite word being nothing, naught.  And my favorite thoughts of complete absence?

Hmm.  It seems to have gotten out of check today...  I'll be back again later today.
*slowly looks out* Is it safe now? If no, then I'll spend another day in this crate, methinks
(08-29-2016, 05:20 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, I had an image but I was busy.
[Image: CqbFCHmXgAIDVz5.jpg]

[Image: hDOKxQF.png]
Now that I'm on my PC, I'll consolidate all my 169 posts into a single one.

Edit: It's done. Added a few more images too, because I love you guys.
(08-29-2016, 06:07 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I'm on my PC, I'll consolidate all my 169 posts into a single one.
Dunno if you saw my earlier messages or not... Not wanting to bug you but kinda bugging you.

>. >
(08-29-2016, 06:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 06:07 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I'm on my PC, I'll consolidate all my 169 posts into a single one.
Dunno if you saw my earlier messages or not... Not wanting to bug you but kinda bugging you.

>. >

We'll see. That's all I'm saying for now.
(08-29-2016, 06:31 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 06:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno if you saw my earlier messages or not... Not wanting to bug you but kinda bugging you.

>. >

We'll see. That's all I'm saying for now.
Works for me!
(08-29-2016, 04:19 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ][Image: FHyOW9K.gif]

On a non-169 note, I sympathize with this. Those things are from Skyward Sword- specifically the challenges where you basically had to play a stealth game while collecting things to extend a timer and not touching water at all costs.
If you failed at any of those three things, those things would wake up and chase after you.
And they're really fucking fast one-shot machines.
Anyway. Back to 169...

I got nothin'. My 169 posts are always shitty anyway.

(08-29-2016, 05:38 PM)UberCatSR Wrote: [ -> ]*slowly looks out* Is it safe now? If no, then I'll spend another day in this crate, methinks

*jumps in*
Hi, I'm Umbra! Don't think we've met. I'll be hiding here with you.
(08-29-2016, 04:54 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:51 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it.
Spoilers still don't work on tapatalk because of issues.

That being said thank you for not scraping the sludge from the bottom of the barrel.

[Image: a1ba4185b249483e60d36ed76691cbdd.jpg]
KC might like this, I'm not exactly though.
seen it already before
its p good I guess, I prefer dragon gals tho
(08-29-2016, 07:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:19 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ][Image: FHyOW9K.gif]

On a non-169 note, I sympathize with this. Those things are from Skyward Sword- specifically the challenges where you basically had to play a stealth game while collecting things to extend a timer and not touching water at all costs.
If you failed at any of those three things, those things would wake up and chase after you.
And they're really fucking fast one-shot machines.
Anyway. Back to 169...

I got nothin'. My 169 posts are always shitty anyway.

(08-29-2016, 05:38 PM)UberCatSR Wrote: [ -> ]*slowly looks out* Is it safe now? If no, then I'll spend another day in this crate, methinks

*jumps in*
Hi, I'm Umbra! Don't think we've met. I'll be hiding here with you.
Okay I'm personally done with the whole 169 thing hence the lackluster attempt.

Can I, join you?
Soon.tm, SOON...
Meanwhile in Florida...

ITS GON RAIN!

My poor motorcycle I forgot to put the tarp on...
[Image: 699.png]
(08-29-2016, 08:43 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 699.png]
Extra relevant thanks to the upcoming MASC cataphract.
LATE SUBMISSION FOR 169

https://youtu.be/45lB-fyB87Y

God help you if you watch the whole thing.
So I see I missed the 169. Eh, not my problem. I never have anything prepared for those anyways.
I had to dig deep into my bookmarks for a few of those.
I'm a recovering sadist.

Edit:  Oops.  Posted only half of what I was going to.

MWO is getting MASC finally? Or do you mean it's already in and they're just adding the Cataphract varient that can mount it?