Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-31-2016, 08:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: M4A4-AMX-13-latrun-2.jpg]
apperently you can put a AMX-13's turret on a M4's hull

(07-31-2016, 08:03 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]

nordic/viking more likely, seen one more armored in viking like gear
[Image: F9F5E7749270CD092444E736DA07706EBC915BCA]
also umby reks is official now

Official now? Tongue

So all of the art I made and got in the past wasn't official?
(07-31-2016, 10:16 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 08:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]-derp sherman-
apperently you can put a AMX-13's turret on a M4's hull

nordic/viking more likely, seen one more armored in viking like gear
-alpaca-
also umby reks is official now

Official now? Tongue

not exactly but that does mean we need that umbreon race mod now for a potential server to represent each of us correctly :V
(07-31-2016, 10:23 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 10:16 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Official now? Tongue

not exactly but that does mean we need that umbreon race mod now for a potential server to represent each of us correctly :V
Speaking of that, do the songs I implement into my game carry over to the server?
(07-31-2016, 12:46 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 10:23 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]not exactly but that does mean we need that umbreon race mod now for a potential server to represent each of us correctly :V
Speaking of that, do the songs I implement into my game carry over to the server?

if it's custom .abc notation soundtrack then yeah if it's ingame sounds/music then no, client side wise only you can hear it
Most Umbreons I've seen are drawn as canines (or foxes, in half the cases), anatomy wise

I know that Umbre is one of the more vague Eeveelutions, but am I really one of the only more felyne portrayed ones? (At least, I see Myi as such)
(07-31-2016, 12:53 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 12:46 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of that, do the songs I implement into my game carry over to the server?

if it's custom .abc notation soundtrack then yeah if it's ingame sounds/music then no, client side wise only you can hear it
Also, are we starting new characters for this? Also, will we have creative for building? 
(07-31-2016, 01:24 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 12:53 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]if it's custom .abc notation soundtrack then yeah if it's ingame sounds/music then no, client side wise only you can hear it
Also, are we starting new characters for this? Also, will we have creative for building? 
hold yuor horses, or space trains, we still dont have a dedicated server yet, so it might left later to discuss.
so someone have done an art on the fenerox
http://owlvortex.deviantart.com/art/Starbound-Fenerox-625033412
I'm not sure, how this fragment of the nexus think how it should look like?
(07-31-2016, 04:30 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]so someone have done an art on the fenerox

Not sure what the Fenerox is supposed to be, but that art doesn't look bad at all.
(07-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 04:30 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]so someone have done an art on the fenerox

Not sure what the Fenerox is supposed to be, but that art doesn't look bad at all.

well I always assume they're fox like hence the name kinda spelled fox also their light desert/savanna buildings and attires they're kinda more fennec fox with those big ears
[Image: cNgh65I?r]
How come we aren't funding this?
Also, turns out that vali packs have there own color schemes And patterns for stuff. /\ /\
(07-31-2016, 12:59 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Most Umbreons I've seen are drawn as canines (or foxes, in half the cases), anatomy wise

I know that Umbre is one of the more vague Eeveelutions, but am I really one of the only more felyne portrayed ones? (At least, I see Myi as such)

Probably. Eevee and some of its evolutions are considered closer to foxes. Probably because of the bushy tail.

(07-31-2016, 10:23 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 10:16 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Official now? Tongue

Hey, it's not a bad thing. I'd use it.
if I didn't have a private version that has stuff tweaked, added, and removed
I really don't like the Apex clothing

I could probably just use Sirius (who I've already made, actually) or recreate Subject 46 with Novakid, though.
[Image: 590.jpg]

(07-31-2016, 05:58 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ][Image: cNgh65I.png?r]
Also, turns out that vali packs have there own color schemes And patterns for stuff. /\ /\
Image was broken, link directly to images instead of the imgur page.

And yeah, the lore for the Avali has always been larger than Starbound could handle.
Dammit, I can't recolor Sirius' arms since Starcheat isn't 1.0 compatible yet...
Oh, well. Guess I'll have to wait for that.
(07-31-2016, 06:20 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 05:58 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ][Image: cNgh65I.png]
Image was broken, link directly to images instead of the imgur page.

And yeah, the lore for the Avali has always been larger than Starbound could handle.

I always loved the second to last design. It is EASILY my favorite <3

(07-31-2016, 06:52 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 06:20 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Image was broken, link directly to images instead of the imgur page.

I always loved the second to last design. It is EASILY my favorite <3

There was a second picture, with that design incorporated into the tent. I'll try to dig it up.
Speaking of reference sheet, kinda already did Null's atleast Mk. IV's recently
And ho boy now I see why some artish says no mechs(discrimination T-T)

Also for the tent color thing, didnt ryuu already have those in game? Did fevix didnt update them with it?
And back from cousin's... Err, what was it called again... Well, he got married, whatever.
(07-31-2016, 07:08 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of reference sheet, kinda already did Null's atleast Mk. IV's recently
And ho boy now I see why some artish says no mechs(discrimination T-T)

Also for the tent color thing, didnt ryuu already have those in game? Did fevix didnt update them with it?
Well a mech requires exact details to be right, if you did every feather and scale on an avali they'd say no too silly.