Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tkZTwgx.jpg]
don't fuck with dwarfs

(07-17-2016, 10:49 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2016, 10:08 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard of defcon?
As in?

The game on steam
(07-17-2016, 09:37 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh, the steam tractor works.

I'm not quite understanding how I am supposed to drive a tractor that doesn't actually work.

We had anywhere from 75-150 PSI steam pressure in the boiler, and it lumbered about on its own power. I was manning the controls of a mighty beast of iron that weighs 11 tons empty, and 13 tons when operational.

There were lots of cameras around, hopefully footage of it in motion is uploaded to youtube soon. Couldn't exactly record it while driving it, that steering wheel is really hard to turn and required both hands at all times to do it.
What.
Okay so the next Fallout 4 DLC is going to be the last.
That's right. Two content DLCs, and a smattering of workshop bullsh*t that should have been free updates instead.
I bought a season pass for this, expecting something like Fallout 3 or New Vegas in the DLC dept., but what I got was Skyrim's DLC...
Aughhh.
At least these 2 DLCs are supposed to be huge and content-filled... But you know what? I'm still not excited to play Fallout 4. I've had it installed for months and I've barely touched it. *Sigh* I hope Beth's next projects go better than this. At least they admit they made mistakes on F4.
(07-18-2016, 12:17 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2016, 10:49 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]As in?

The game on steam

The only way to win is not to play.
I've been watching this guy's game theories for hours and this appeared in my sidebar.
Skeptical, I clicked it...
Wwwwwow. A well-thought-out, neutral, and accepting video trying to explain ways people can end up not just as Furries, but having all sorts of differing thoughts and ideas. (Yes, including sexual, but he backs up evidence that that particular steriotype of Furries, while a relevant topic, does not apply to a lot of Furries.)
I mean holy carp of the seven divine seas, I think this is legitimately the first time I've seen something about Furries so unbiased by a non-Furry. Coolio. There's a non-word I never thought I wouldn't not use. "Coolio." According to a quick Google search, that is also the name of a rapper. I'm unsurprised by this information, for reasons that are probably beyond my very sleep-deprived mind at the moment.
Yo Surge I heard you liked reaction images so:
(07-16-2016, 06:37 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]-if the emperor had a text to speech program-
2:31 - 3:02
wolfen pasta
"What is the wolf did ys just howlin' say about me, ya little milksop? I'll have ya know I was throned the top of my tribe in the Kingdom of Russ, and I've been involved in numerous executions of trator Primarchs, and I have over 3000 million confirmed kills, I am trained in wolf warfare and I am the top CQC-expert in all of the Imperium, Ye are NOTHIN' to me but just ANOTHER NANCY LIONLOVER BITCH"
[Image: 0c0.jpg]
https://vine.co/v/iVY3YYFTrOm

German spongebob folks.
I really like how Fractal Softworks has handled the development of Starsector, the development itself is pretty glacial but every so often they release a very in depth blog about not only the upcoming feature, but also the process of how it was designed and some of how it was implemented.
[Image: bTAZIFv.jpg]
XCOM is a simple organization with a simple goal. To assemble a team of the most ridiculous badasses the galaxy has ever seen, and then beat the tar out of aliens with them.
Some stats for these guys.
Major Hawker: 14 missions, 32 kills
Major Ironback: 13 missions, 26 kills
Paladin 001: 9 missions, 27 kills
Captain Kelly: 10 missions, 15 kills
Lieutenant Kelly: 7 missions, 10 kills
Captain Rommel: 9 missions, 13 kills
Sergeant Moreno: 4 missions, 2 kills
Squaddie Pavlova: 2 missions, 1 kill
Is this place on fire yet? No? Okay then
(07-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]XCOM is a simple organization with a simple goal. To assemble a team of the most ridiculous badasses the galaxy has ever seen, and then beat the tar out of aliens with them.
Some stats for these guys.
Major Hawker: 14 missions, 32 kills
Major Ironback: 13 missions, 26 kills
Paladin 001: 9 missions, 27 kills
Captain Kelly: 10 missions, 15 kills
Lieutenant Kelly: 7 missions, 10 kills
Captain Rommel: 9 missions, 13 kills
Sergeant Moreno: 4 missions, 2 kills
Squaddie Pavlova: 2 missions, 1 kill

Ironback's still kicking?! I can't believe it.
(07-19-2016, 04:02 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]Is this place on fire yet? No? Okay then

I can arrange that,
*assembling a flammenwerfer*
(07-19-2016, 04:02 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]Is this place on fire yet? No? Okay then
You changed your avatar. Again.
[Image: tumblr_oai270dqBG1tap98to3_540.jpg]
comito might like this
I'd certainly hope not. The servers don't like get along with fire. And can you imagine the smoke damage? The reply box would have to be scrubbed for hours to get that out.

(07-19-2016, 05:33 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]Snip
comito might like this

This would be perfect if not for the bright, highly-visible shoes. On an unrelated note how the hell would one see out of that?
(07-19-2016, 05:16 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
You changed your avatar. Again.

I change it every month or so, why is it a big deal?
(07-19-2016, 06:01 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2016, 05:16 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]You changed your avatar. Again.

I change it every month or so, why is it a big deal?

because when nothing is, everything is.
(07-19-2016, 05:33 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_oai270dqBG1tap98to3_540.jpg]
comito might like this

I do like. Thank you for sharing.

[Image: Gk3RErB.png]