Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so if you use EMP against an orbiting starship, and if it is enough to taking it down there's a second problem
"Great now our planet got a big ass space junk on our hand",
(08-25-2016, 02:25 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 10:59 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]That would be inconvien-
HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE! YOU'RE A DRAGON NOW.

Actually, it's just a monster from Monster Hu-

(08-24-2016, 11:29 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]time to ban the account until the real umbra comes back

NO WAIT IT'S ME oAo

(08-24-2016, 10:52 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I love how they worked Muselk's "threat" into it.

They what now?
Muselk posted a pic on Twitter as a message from the entire Sombra ARG discord. An image of Reaper pointing his guns at the camera, and just said "your move Sombra."
(08-25-2016, 03:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]so if you use EMP against an orbiting starship, and if it is enough to taking it down there's a second problem

Somehow weaponize it against one's enemies, pull an Astral Knights and slam it into the biggest and baddest enemy you can find.
The largest space-torpedo to have ever been if you slap some engines onto it.
https://imgur.com/StFgjQN
this is the most Soviet thing I've seen in ages

(08-25-2016, 04:25 AM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 03:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]so if you use EMP against an orbiting starship, and if it is enough to taking it down there's a second problem

Somehow weaponize it against one's enemies, pull an Astral Knights and slam it into the biggest and baddest enemy you can find.
The largest space-torpedo to have ever been if you slap some engines onto it.

I'm not sure, almost all electronic are already knocked out by EMP(if that do work on components that is suppose to work on interstellar space with all the radiation and EM bombardment) I think we need to strap on more than just engines(more boosters)(also failed a tutorial mission just because I used the halley engine on the wrong planet)

[Image: W9hVgVA.png]
[Image: tumblr_oa20jopyei1uflnsqo1_400.png]
just imagine all those documents/reports as moon rocks

(08-24-2016, 09:44 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]ARGH! I'm really sick of Youtube's "reccommended" videos and their lack of any knowledge about what I actually watch.
The process to test their broken system:
1. I'm not logged in.
2. I have no watch or search history to take from (even went and clicked to remove it to make sure)
3. I click a video for a game OST I want to hear
4. Youtube decides I want to watch fail compilations and other obvious clickbait garbage
CONGLATURATION YOUTUBE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!
Seriously, FAIL COMPILATIONS?!
"TRY NOT TO LAUGH OR GRIN CHALLENGE! (IMPOSSIBLE!!!)"
"Best Twitch Live Stream Fails!"
"Black Butler Live Action Movie w/ Subtitles" (Not sure where this one came from?)
And a few other anime related things for more unknown reasons? I don't watch anime on youtube.
Also recall I deleted my search and watch history. I suppose it could be Google using their crap spying to know that I like anime and reccommend stuff before I even click a video, but the fail compilations, vine crap, clickbait, and other trash? Not sure how they could ever have deduced that I somehow like or even look at that, because, guess what Youtube? I don't. Just stop. Please. Some of these thumbails are almost gross and I don't want to have to look at them.
adding my own brand of salt(it's actually soy sauce)
Science Recommended videos for you
"6 Clues That Human Souls ACTUALLY Exist!"

I'm not sure which is worst, suggesting "Funny Moments in Family Guy" or this, or everything else
so this is what it look like of a challenger 2's turret without all the armor
[Image: NXql7j.png]
[Image: 1200px-Cordite_Filled_Cartridge.JPG]
important note, do not put spaghetti in a ammunition carriage, those are not spaghetti
(08-25-2016, 02:25 AM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 10:59 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]That would be inconvien-
HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE! YOU'RE A DRAGON NOW.

Actually, it's just a monster from Monster Hu-

(08-24-2016, 11:29 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]time to ban the account until the real umbra comes back

NO WAIT IT'S ME oAo

(08-24-2016, 10:52 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I love how they worked Muselk's "threat" into it.

They what now?
There's only one way to be sure.
*prods in the stomach*
(08-24-2016, 09:44 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]ARGH! I'm really sick of Youtube's "reccommended" videos and their lack of any knowledge about what I actually watch.
The process to test their broken system:
1. I'm not logged in.
2. I have no watch or search history to take from (even went and clicked to remove it to make sure)
3. I click a video for a game OST I want to hear
4. Youtube decides I want to watch fail compilations and other obvious clickbait garbage
CONGLATURATION YOUTUBE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!
Seriously, FAIL COMPILATIONS?!
"TRY NOT TO LAUGH OR GRIN CHALLENGE! (IMPOSSIBLE!!!)"
"Best Twitch Live Stream Fails!"
"Black Butler Live Action Movie w/ Subtitles" (Not sure where this one came from?)
And a few other anime related things for more unknown reasons? I don't watch anime on youtube.
Also recall I deleted my search and watch history. I suppose it could be Google using their crap spying to know that I like anime and reccommend stuff before I even click a video, but the fail compilations, vine crap, clickbait, and other trash? Not sure how they could ever have deduced that I somehow like or even look at that, because, guess what Youtube? I don't. Just stop. Please. Some of these thumbails are almost gross and I don't want to have to look at them.
I did the same thing, and got "top 10 things found growing inside people"

Just, no... bad google.
[Image: CqO_SR4VYAA6SSr.jpg]
same
(08-25-2016, 10:37 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ][Image: CqO_SR4VYAA6SSr.jpg]
same
Haven't you had enough cake though?
Gun lances? Now we have arrow lances!

(08-25-2016, 10:53 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 10:37 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ][Image: CqO_SR4VYAA6SSr.jpg]
same
Haven't you had enough cake though?
no :<
never enough cake...
(08-25-2016, 02:36 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 10:53 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't you had enough cake though?
no :<
never enough cake...
You sure Stay Puft Pizza the Dragon needs more cake?

I mean the creature does look like a giant plush at the very least, just knock em over and you got a mattress.
(08-25-2016, 02:15 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Gun lances? Now we have arrow lances!

That man is my idol.

And anything can move if you attach bough engines/thrusters to it, just ask an Ork Mekboy.
[Image: 93ST7tO.jpg]

Speaking of moths, this guy's developing a game with a moth character:

http://weaverdev.tumblr.com/
(08-25-2016, 02:40 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 02:36 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]no :<
never enough cake...
You sure Stay Puft Pizza the Dragon needs more cake?

I mean the creature does look like a giant plush at the very least, just knock em over and you got a mattress.
nOOO
stop teasing me ;(
it's not my fault cake is delicious
So uh

What is Amatsumagatsuchi's English name?
(08-25-2016, 05:47 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]So uh
Amatsumagatsuchi

Gesundheit
I get all the VG walkthroughs and low budget machinima films in suggested youtubes. lucky me I guess.
(08-25-2016, 05:47 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]So uh

What is Amatsumagatsuchi's English name?

Apparently, it's just Amatsu.
I think they might have just given up.
(08-25-2016, 02:55 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2016, 02:40 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]You sure Stay Puft Pizza the Dragon needs more cake?

nOOO
stop teasing me ;(
it's not my fault cake is delicious
It's okay pillow, do not fret.