Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahaha...no it would still be dead.
well i did say 'maybe'
Define; dead.
No or very little action either way I think surge is right with his mostly.
What happened?
Who is and isn't around from when I left?
We still have me, null...that's about it actually, umbra is technically still here but only uses the RP thread these days.

Also I'd share my art since I draw daily now, but you guys never seemed to care, sooooooooo it's not a big deal
Implying there's anyone here to care.
(02-10-2017, 07:08 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Also I'd share my art since I draw daily now, but you guys never seemed to care, sooooooooo it's not a big deal

I like seeing your art, is there another place you upload it?
(02-10-2017, 05:22 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]We still have me, null...that's about it actually, umbra is technically still here but only uses the RP thread these days.

I'm assuming everybody else just kinda left for whatever reason. No big reason.
(02-10-2017, 09:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 05:22 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]We still have me, null...that's about it actually, umbra is technically still here but only uses the RP thread these days.

I'm assuming everybody else just kinda left for whatever reason. No big reason.
Discord is mostly what finished us off.
(02-10-2017, 07:08 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Also I'd share my art since I draw daily now, but you guys never seemed to care, sooooooooo it's not a big deal

I wasn't here and would love to see said art.
Sorry for already double posting.

(02-10-2017, 09:41 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 09:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming everybody else just kinda left for whatever reason. No big reason.
Discord is mostly what finished us off.

How?
(02-10-2017, 09:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't here and would love to see said art.

(02-10-2017, 09:41 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Discord is mostly what finished us off.

How?
Same way Skype dealt a mortal blow, except Discord isn't a shitty program.
(02-10-2017, 09:48 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 09:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't here and would love to see said art.

How?
Same way Skype dealt a mortal blow, except Discord isn't a shitty program.

Well I know very little about Skype and don't use it so that doesn't help me understand.
(02-10-2017, 11:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 09:48 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Same way Skype dealt a mortal blow, except Discord isn't a shitty program.

Well I know very little about Skype and don't use it so that doesn't help me understand.
Skype is a resource hog with very limited functionality as well as stability and performance issues. Discord doesn't have most of those for most people and has very robust features.
(02-10-2017, 11:33 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 11:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I know very little about Skype and don't use it so that doesn't help me understand.
Skype is a resource hog with very limited functionality as well as stability and performance issues. Discord doesn't have most of those for most people and has very robust features.

But what does it do and how did it use it to steal forum users? 
(02-10-2017, 11:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 11:33 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Skype is a resource hog with very limited functionality as well as stability and performance issues. Discord doesn't have most of those for most people and has very robust features.

But what does it do and how did it use it to steal forum users? 

It's an instant messaging program, people decided that having a bunch of people in a group chat room that supports images is better than a forum, so they just jumped ship.
(02-10-2017, 11:44 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 11:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]But what does it do and how did it use it to steal forum users? 

It's an instant messaging program, people decided that having a bunch of people in a group chat room that supports images is better than a forum, so they just jumped ship.

So they went from a forum to a forum in the form of a program?
Well boo I imagine you don'the go through many pages a day do you?
(02-11-2017, 12:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2017, 11:44 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]It's an instant messaging program, people decided that having a bunch of people in a group chat room that supports images is better than a forum, so they just jumped ship.

So they went from a forum to a forum in the form of a program?
Less than one usually.
(02-11-2017, 12:20 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2017, 12:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]So they went from a forum to a forum in the form of a program?
Less than one usually.

Well that sucks I was hoping to get into real conversations. Maybe place will pick up again.

Why am I doing this on a phone
(02-10-2017, 04:38 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is this dead?
I won't know till tomorrow.
Long time no see I must say.

(02-10-2017, 07:08 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]

Also I'd share my art since I draw daily now, but you guys never seemed to care, sooooooooo it's not a big deal
I love it but talking with you has become awkward so I just look on and admire it silently.