Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EMuiFxO.png]

[Image: 6NgqSm4.png]

GUNS

next up:
an 8-barrelled shotgun
I keep going "I regret agreeing to moderate this server" but at the same time I don't trust anyone there to replace me as lead admin so I wouldn't feel right just stepping down. I keep getting myself into these kind of binds. :/
I'm still checking up on the place regularly, but the activity has taken a pretty steep drop the past few months and is now consistently less than half of what it was.

You know, for all the hate that a few people got at times over some of things they said and did, you gotta admit that drama was a big part in keeping the place lively if a bit frustrating. Because people were always coming back to see what had happened next.
(12-18-2016, 06:41 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still checking up on the place regularly, but the activity has taken a pretty steep drop the past few months and is now consistently less than half of what it was.

You know, for all the hate that a few people got at times over some of things they said and did, you gotta admit that drama was a big part in keeping the place lively if a bit frustrating. Because people were always coming back to see what had happened next.

yeah, depressingly drama seemed to be driving a lot of activity.
what about depressing drama, cause I got tonne of it, cause someone think having a break from december to july-august doing "nothing" is "wasting time"
(12-18-2016, 07:32 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]what about depressing drama, cause I got tonne of it, cause someone think having a break from december to july-august doing "nothing" is "wasting time"
Me too thanks
(12-18-2016, 07:41 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2016, 07:32 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]what about depressing drama, cause I got tonne of it, cause someone think having a break from december to july-august doing "nothing" is "wasting time"
Me too thanks

so what's your story, dont you got something that you might like as a military maintenance technician?
(12-18-2016, 08:12 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2016, 07:41 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Me too thanks

so what's your story, dont you got something that you might like as a military maintenance technician?
I'm still in college, but no there's nothin going on in my life I just feel inept and inadequate lately.
(12-18-2016, 03:23 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I keep going "I regret agreeing to moderate this server" but at the same time I don't trust anyone there to replace me as lead admin so I wouldn't feel right just stepping down. I keep getting myself into these kind of binds. :/

ah yes, that situation
it's not fun to be in at all...and no, i don't mean in relation to here, i was a mod elsewhere and ahahah i should have left there sooner because all it did was stress me out.
Even if this place is "dead" which I don't think it is I'm still loyal to it... for what little that's worth.

Odd how even now that I've made certain that attempting to be with large groups is both oddly alluring... but a major cause of psychosis in me as has been demonstrated... all, too, well.

Knowing is half the battle so theres solacs to be had in knowing where you stand, that being said though I usually struggle through the holidays, dearly...

Found myself an ace in the hole though, love. I found one who knows me better than I know myself, one I care for and trust so that their mere involvement can flush my head of all those bad, melodramatic actions a depressed mind yearns to enact, someone who can pass right through the defenses that I often dont see I've built but many a friend has crashed against.

Long story short is that while I may have not found normalcy... life has meaning and direction again and that makes me feel something I thought I never would ever again... okay.

That's me in a nutshell how is everyone else?
[Image: 3290f7d894b3f426b433607bd01a47b7.png]
o-o-oh.
oh my.
Kerensky stay my hand! I need that money!
(12-20-2016, 12:54 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Even if this place is "dead" which I don't think it is I'm still loyal to it... for what little that's worth.

Odd how even now that I've made certain that attempting to be with large groups is both oddly alluring... but a major cause of psychosis in me as has been demonstrated... all, too, well.

Knowing is half the battle so theres solacs to be had in knowing where you stand, that being said though I usually struggle through the holidays, dearly...

Found myself an ace in the hole though, love. I found one who knows me better than I know myself, one I care for and trust so that their mere involvement can flush my head of all those bad, melodramatic actions a depressed mind yearns to enact, someone who can pass right through the defenses that I often dont see I've built but many a friend has crashed against.

Long story short is that while I may have not found normalcy... life has meaning and direction again and that makes me feel something I thought I never would ever again... okay.

It's good to hear you've gotten back on track. And the only time a group dies is when no one visits anymore, not even to take a quick look, there's plenty of little glances here and there. Wink

I'm in a similar spot. It's only a matter of time until I kick myself into gear and follow a non-destructive schedule I actually care to keep, until I discipline myself into one. I hope to over the coming break, Holidays have always been an odd source of energy for me. I'm gonna try to not waste this year's Winter spike.
(12-20-2016, 01:49 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3290f7d894b3f426b433607bd01a47b7.png]
o-o-oh.
oh my.
Kerensky stay my hand! I need that money!

Today on: Surge spends lots of money...
[Image: 1d84b916bb264f6a21e2aeb86479cfe5.png]
-from Nexus Discord-
okay I think i've seen enough internet today
[Image: 1c81f1395b8d35dbe25db78c90d09692.jpg]
why did it have to be furries?
Oh the wonders of group nuances, that situation is all too common.
Mostly the issue is people who join new places expecting everyone to instantly trust them not to be a spammer or troll.
(12-20-2016, 08:21 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1c81f1395b8d35dbe25db78c90d09692.jpg]
why did it have to be furries?
The accenting of your stance on verifying with an image of a Commando mech makes me happy inside for some reason. It may also be another mech, I haven't been on top of their names lately.

I also found it that the reason why I couldn't access the forums for a greater part of the day was because the address had somehow been filled up with trash data, it was strange.
Code:
http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/mobiquo/mobiquo.php?welcome=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Favalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ftid%3D82%26page%3D236&board_url=http%3A%2F%2Favalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum&code=df21688bdb739253c57bcaa96ca1c277&name=Avali%20Nexus&deeplink=avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum%2F%3Flocation%3Dtopic%26tid%3D82%26page%3D236%26perpage%3D20
Yeah... Try and decipher that address.
(12-20-2016, 12:54 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Even if this place is "dead" which I don't think it is I'm still loyal to it... for what little that's worth.

Good to see you doing well.

Keep on track and things will look up even more.
(12-21-2016, 06:11 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]

Good to see you doing well.

Keep on track and things will look up even more.

Odd hearing... anything, from you.
Keeping on track yes.