Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-29-2016, 12:59 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 12:53 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I do that a lot and it annoys the crap out of me when I catch myself doing it. I was planning on removing the gryphon character from the RP because thats all it was used for. Old habits die hard but they DO die.

I'm happy to listen and respond to criticism and be called out for letting my guard down and go back to bad habits, preferably subtley though. But yeah if it annoys even me it's no good, at least knowing that I have the problem I can keep an eye out and avoid it the best I can.

Also working on my issues with impulsiveness by reading over my own messages before posting.
Well I mean if it bugs you as much as it does others it may be wise to address it upfront rather than post something, let it piss people off, and get silently angry at yourself. edits can be your friend.
Yeah but it's often too late when I notice.

Or is it?
someone post furrydrama.png
(08-29-2016, 01:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 12:59 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Well I mean if it bugs you as much as it does others it may be wise to address it upfront rather than post something, let it piss people off, and get silently angry at yourself. edits can be your friend.
Yeah but it's often too late when I notice.

Or is it?
edits are your friend, doing something shitty and owning up to it will net you more respect than just doing something shitty and beating yourself up.
(08-29-2016, 01:05 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]someone post furrydrama.png
[Image: 5ryZ6JT.png]

I don't think you really read it did you.

Not sure if that works but can we PLEASE get this its own thread?

(08-29-2016, 01:07 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:05 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but it's often too late when I notice.

Or is it?
edits are your friend, doing something shitty and owning up to it will net you more respect than just doing something shitty and beating yourself up.
[Image: 5ryZ6JT.png]
Yeah, I kinda got fed up with how big this lie got so I decided to stop it and own up no matter how much shit I get for it.

Every day I waited was some trust I'd lose...
Alright well I've said my piece and need to go to class, if anybody else wants to contribute now's your cue.
(08-29-2016, 01:22 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Alright well I've said my piece and need to go to class, if anybody else wants to contribute now's your cue.
Take care of yourself.
Why the sudden influx of old members/ moderators.
Also hi Marx, Didya get back into reassembly?
can we have a containment seal/evac thing? I think i stepped on a land mine, a thermo nuclear one
(08-29-2016, 01:31 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Why the sudden influx of old moderators.
A bit, torn between focusing on modding starbound or reassembly, as I am not great at balance.

Also I have premium in robocraft.
(08-29-2016, 01:32 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:31 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Why the sudden influx of old moderators.
A bit, torn between focusing on modding starbound or reassembly, as I am not great at balance.

What are you currently working on for modding anyways? Are you still developing the laser drill?
(08-29-2016, 01:32 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]can we have a containment seal/evac thing? I think i stepped on a land mine, a thermo nuclear one
This please.

Or just hold off until things can be managed by an admin.
(08-29-2016, 01:31 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Why the sudden influx of old members/ moderators.
I may or maynot have stirred a hornet's nest, I'm very sorry and not everyone here is armored or an android
but I think it's kinda setteled now

also Shaad is going to be very happy, it's almost 169 now
(08-29-2016, 01:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:31 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Why the sudden influx of old members/ moderators.
I may or maynot have stirred a hornet's nest, I'm very sorry and not everyone here is armored or an android

"Stirred" is an understatement. It's more like flooding a nest of man sized Tiberium infested hornets with napalm, and then proceed to eat the queens first born child.

[Image: 1f7.jpg]
Eeveelution drop
(08-29-2016, 01:43 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I may or maynot have stirred a hornet's nest, I'm very sorry and not everyone here is armored or an android

"Stirred" is an understatement. It's more like flooding a nest of man sized Tiberium infested hornets with napalm, and then proceed to eat the queens first born child.
Tib hornets is a horrifying concept and I hate you for it
(08-29-2016, 01:36 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:32 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]A bit, torn between focusing on modding starbound or reassembly, as I am not great at balance.

What are you currently working on for modding anyways? Are you still developing the laser drill?
I'm putting off polishing it up and releasing it because I really want to balance it's extremely destructive power. Maybe make it require power cells or have a long warmup and cool down. Techically all I NEED to do is change some of the debug values into variables, preferably make it emit light from the end of the beam (which is annoyingly difficult without a dummy projectile, might just make a second set of particles that have a much slower emission rate and longer life emit light) and make the end sprite actually draw...

(08-29-2016, 01:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
I think it's oka-
(08-29-2016, 01:43 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I may or maynot have stirred a hornet's nest, I'm very sorry and not everyone here is armored or an android

SAVE THE TIBERIUM!
*Nod Harvester quotes INTENSIFY*

(08-29-2016, 01:45 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:43 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]"Stirred" is an understatement. It's more like flooding a nest of man sized Tiberium infested hornets with napalm, and then proceed to eat the queens first born child.
It is but... TIBERIUM!!!
(08-29-2016, 01:45 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:43 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]"Stirred" is an understatement. It's more like flooding a nest of man sized Tiberium infested hornets with napalm, and then proceed to eat the queens first born child.

You're welcome  Wink
(08-29-2016, 01:36 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:32 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]can we have a containment seal/evac thing? I think i stepped on a land mine, a thermo nuclear one
This please.

okay, I think I said this like the third/fourth time now but i'm still going to say it,

You're questioning your improvement with everyone here and here's my verdict, you did, especially as yourself. As someone else, not as good but you're still improving neverthe less. You're already did some contribution to the Triage mod and i like to see what else you can do.
(08-29-2016, 01:51 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:36 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]This please.

okay, I think I said this like the third/fourth time now but i'm still going to say it,

You're questioning your improvement with everyone here and here's my verdict, you did, especially as yourself. As someone else, not as good but you're still improving neverthe less. You're already did some contribution to the Triage mod and i like to see what else you can do.
Thank you.

Also, request to dislocate discussion denied, continue dissection of statements presently.
(08-29-2016, 01:58 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:51 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]okay, I think I said this like the third/fourth time now but i'm still going to say it,

Thank you.

Also, request to dislocate discussion denied, continue dissection of statements presently.

eh, it's almost 169 anyway, Shaad seemed eager to celebrate this one, just him have it,
(08-29-2016, 02:00 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 01:58 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

eh, it's almost 169 anyway, Shaad seemed eager to celebrate this one, just him have it,
Eleven posts remaining after this one here.