Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reread my post, I never called them a stupid beast. I called them MORE THAN a stupid beast. Language is inherently neutral, and what I wrote was completely focused on construction, pointing out that you still can do something with them, but that you have yet to. I stated that with some work you could have a very interesting or inter-actable character. But that it currently is not, YET. I even directly mentioned the areas of the character you have yet to develop anything in, without trying to speak for you either as it is your character to create as you wish. I am sorry that it reached you on a bad day. But you asked for it, so I provided it neutrally as I could when I read your post, knowing that it can be hard to take often times. But it IS up to you what parts of constructive criticism you ignore and which parts you do note. And ignoring it completely does more harm than good. I said to take it with a grain of salt or two for a reason.

Also of note is that despite everything I wanted I still read every one of your posts, to note; because you've been fed up before, and I'd prefer having an actual reason rather than "Because it's annoying, kay?" That would just be insulting to you, I don't insult anyone directly or on purpose, so that's a no go. So, I carefully read everything you've written, studied more like it, and noted the reactions between each character, and the lack of them during certain other areas or times. It's up to you what to do with them, not us, but as of yet, they aren't a pleasant character to be around without a full personality to carry them from stage-to-stage, scene-to-scene.
(09-23-2016, 08:29 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2016, 06:40 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]it's nearly 1pm there when you posted this and 3pm there now

i'm hypersomniac ok.

Look i made a consumeable item Big Grin
-starbound-
sorry for no noticing this yesterday, kinda sick but still, good work, it could either get easier or harder dependent on your skill with coding,

so will suege be back on AW after the 0.18 global operations update?
Probably not. Mechwarrior takes most of my time these days.
(09-25-2016, 05:33 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]kinda sick

Virus? Some pretty nasty malware going around these days.
(09-25-2016, 04:54 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Reread my post, I never called them a stupid beast. I called them MORE THAN a stupid beast. Language is inherently neutral, and what I wrote was completely focused on construction, pointing out that you still can do something with them, but that you have yet to. I stated that with some work you could have a very interesting or inter-actable character. But that it currently is not, YET. I even directly mentioned the areas of the character you have yet to develop anything in, without trying to speak for you either as it is your character to create as you wish. I am sorry that it reached you on a bad day. But you asked for it, so I provided it neutrally as I could when I read your post, knowing that it can be hard to take often times. But it IS up to you what parts of constructive criticism you ignore and which parts you do note. And ignoring it completely does more harm than good. I said to take it with a grain of salt or two for a reason.

Also of note is that despite everything I wanted I still read every one of your posts, to note; because you've been fed up before, and I'd prefer having an actual reason rather than "Because it's annoying, kay?" That would just be insulting to you, I don't insult anyone directly or on purpose, so that's a no go. So, I carefully read everything you've written, studied more like it, and noted the reactions between each character, and the lack of them during certain other areas or times. It's up to you what to do with them, not us, but as of yet, they aren't a pleasant character to be around without a full personality to carry them from stage-to-stage, scene-to-scene.
I appreciate it, honestly I do, but at this point I'm more interested in just abandoning everything after the whole fiasco.
(09-25-2016, 05:33 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2016, 08:29 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm hypersomniac ok.

Look i made a consumeable item Big Grin
-starbound-
sorry for no noticing this yesterday, kinda sick but still, good work, it could either get easier or harder dependent on your skill with coding,

so will suege be back on AW after the 0.18 global operations update?

no worries i was a bit sick yesterday as well ^^;

God I love Flourine, its my favorite element on the periodic table. Hands down.
Worst idea ever.
Helicopter ejector seat.
Nuff said.
(09-25-2016, 09:57 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Worst idea ever.
Helicopter ejector seat.
Nuff said.

Those are things. Getting out of a moving plane in general is difficult, and explosive bolts are usually installed to jettison things that would get in the way of that. Helicopters are no different, those with ejector seats are able to explosively jettison their rotors on moments notice.

[Image: d2b1d335f4e830803e7e604fa2059a47.png]
You know what? The Mechwarrior discord is a really weird place.
Helicopter ejector seat.
Nuff said.

you'd be surprised, the Russian Ka-50 have ejection seat, while the ejection seat is engaged explosive bolts on the prop also blow out simultaneously, thanks to centrifugal force the propeller will dly outwards away from the chopper while the pilot is ejected out.
Bad nights sleep, but at least i'm getting farther with the Shavi stuff Big Grin

How is everyone today?
(09-26-2016, 06:38 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
Helicopter ejector seat.
Nuff said.

you'd be surprised, the Russian Ka-50 have ejection seat, while the ejection seat is engaged explosive bolts on the prop also blow out simultaneously, thanks to centrifugal force the propeller will dly outwards away from the chopper while the pilot is ejected out.

So i made a final sketch for the Shavi, its not colored but this is the refined look. Big Grin 
I haven't designed clothes yet so she is technically "naked" though the body fur covers any risky areas >.>

(09-26-2016, 07:29 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]Bad nights sleep, but at least i'm getting farther with the Shavi stuff Big Grin

How is everyone today?

still sick, aweful sore throat is still not healing but still

(09-26-2016, 09:35 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 06:38 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]you'd be surprised, the Russian Ka-50 have ejection seat, while the ejection seat is engaged explosive bolts on the prop also blow out simultaneously, thanks to centrifugal force the propeller will dly outwards away from the chopper while the pilot is ejected out.

So i made a final sketch for the Shavi, its not colored but this is the refined look. Big Grin
I haven't designed clothes yet so she is technically "naked" though the body fur covers any risky areas >.>

Looks alot better I can see they might also have elven like ears and selectable facepaint/pattern
(09-27-2016, 06:24 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 07:29 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]Bad nights sleep, but at least i'm getting farther with the Shavi stuff Big Grin

How is everyone today?

still sick, but still

(09-26-2016, 09:35 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]So i made a final sketch for the Shavi, its not colored but this is the refined look. Big Grin

Looks alot better I can see they might also have elven like ears and electable facepaint/pattern

i tried to make the ears a bit more sheep like from just regulaur pointy ears. Honestly i was thinking they'd dye their horns and such so if possible i was going to have it be where you can chose skin, fur, eye and horn color ^^;

they are a Solarpunk race which is a sci-fi genre so not sure how much facial paint fits that
You know the actual worst idea?
Origami firesuit.
(09-27-2016, 10:33 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]You know the actual worst idea?
Origami firesuit.

that does sound like a horrible idea unless it was made from some sort of fire resistant paper.
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Origami firesuit.

that does sound like a horrible idea unless it was made from some sort of fire resistant paper.
Yeah. That's why it's the worst idea.
Origami firesuit.

Would be worse if it was soaked in paint thinner first. Then just getting near anything on fire would ignite it instantly.
(09-27-2016, 08:23 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
Origami firesuit.

Would be worse if it was soaked in paint thinner first. Then just getting near anything on fire would ignite it instantly.
This needs to be a forum game as to how bad can something be
(09-27-2016, 08:23 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
Origami firesuit.

(09-27-2016, 08:24 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2016, 08:23 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Would be worse if it was soaked in paint thinner first. Then just getting near anything on fire would ignite it instantly.
This needs to be a forum game as to how bad can something be

we could also put the guy in a room full of Chlorine Triflouride, its the most flammable chemical known to man. Its corrosive and toxic and doesn't even need an ignition source to set itself on fire Big Grin
(09-27-2016, 08:32 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2016, 08:23 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Would be worse if it was soaked in paint thinner first. Then just getting near anything on fire would ignite it instantly.

(09-27-2016, 08:24 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]This needs to be a forum game as to how bad can something be

we could also put the guy in a room full of Chlorine Triflouride, its the most flammable chemical known to man. Its corrosive and toxic and doesn't even need an ignition source to set itself on fire Big Grin
Kinda ruins the point if the firesuit sets itself on fire...

Or does it?