Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-28-2017, 01:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2017, 10:22 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Quite the stifling silence that has fallen across this domain.
Well i kinda got new art from people that i could show but i dunno

There a reason you're nervous alla sudden?
(10-28-2017, 06:52 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2017, 01:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Well i kinda got new art from people that i could show but i dunno

There a reason you're nervous alla sudden?
Not really?
I'm not nervous its just meh, i dunno if i want to post them.
I'm surprised this place is still seeing use. As an aside, long time no see.

Or not. If everyone moved to a different medium, could someone let me know? Or was it just to the Discord nexus?
Oh hi.
We dont check in too often. I check in once per day usually.
I think most moved i cant say where myself. I was not included in this move.
Ah... That's too bad.
mentions of a move and -discord-

i'm assuming there was some sort of migration to a discord server somewhere down the line?

a shame regardless
I've been busying myself with Destiny 2, and since nobody who still visits apparently cares about sci-fi I just decided to forego doing a review.
Well i bought destiny 2. Its one of the rare cases of fps games i actually enjoy... well minus the kinda grindy mmo end game.
im eh on destiny

been playing something like divinity: original sin 2 more
Also when i said i didn't like sci fi, i meant your traditional stuff like titanfall, mechs, stellaris, whatever(im writing this while sick and tired so if i sound dumb its cuz my brain is working at half its capacity). I also dont like sci fi books. I do like some sci fi things like the games made by knucklecracker, starbound, ftl, other things but like i dunno it depends.
And meanwhile i'm finally getting into star trek more affluently and have always been interested in sci fi.
(10-30-2017, 03:26 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I've been busying myself with Destiny 2, and since nobody who still visits apparently cares about sci-fi I just decided to forego doing a review.

On what device? Console or pc?
(11-02-2017, 02:01 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 03:26 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I've been busying myself with Destiny 2, and since nobody who still visits apparently cares about sci-fi I just decided to forego doing a review.

On what device? Console or pc?
PC
(11-02-2017, 03:14 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 02:01 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]On what device? Console or pc?
PC

Alright. I wouldn't mind hearing a review. What about you Austin, which platform?
(11-02-2017, 10:40 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 03:14 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]PC

Alright. I wouldn't mind hearing a review. What about you Austin, which platform?
Xbox 1!
I could never get a pc strong enough to play a game like destiny.
Destiny runs surprisingly well on PC, I was shocked by how good the optimization is.
I have a 500 dollar dell laptop. It's not worth buying it with something like that on pc.

Also im moving to north Carolina so tomorrow to Sunday i have go to there to look at places to possibly live
(11-02-2017, 05:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 500 dollar dell laptop. It's not worth buying it with something like that on pc.

Also im moving to north Carolina so tomorrow to Sunday i have go to there to look at places to possibly live

sounds fun

good luck with that
(11-02-2017, 05:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 500 dollar dell laptop. It's not worth buying it with something like that on pc.

I wish you well in your dealings.

Review it anyway! I want to hear it.

Also hi I still exist 

[Image: 9lqUZYk.jpg]