Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-27-2016, 08:34 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2016, 08:32 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]we could also put the guy in a room full of Chlorine Triflouride, its the most flammable chemical known to man. Its corrosive and toxic and doesn't even need an ignition source to set itself on fire Big Grin
Kinda ruins the point if the firesuit sets itself on fire...

Or does it?

well the goal is for the worst idea, i think wearing something that flammable in a room that sets iself on fire is a horrible idea >.>
"hey surge what times are you active?"
"uhhhh [schedule redacted] why?"
"we were looking to add a new mod or two to keep an eye on things"
"well I mean, we can do a probationary thing, if you don't like how I handle things you can find somebody else"
"sounds great"
week passes
"how would you like an admin position, you'll be responsible for keeping an eye on the other mods as well as the users, as well as having more input on the server as a whole"
I'm uhhh...not sure if I'm being set up to take a fall here, this went 0-1000 pretty fast.
(09-27-2016, 08:34 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2016, 08:32 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]we could also put the guy in a room full of Chlorine Triflouride, its the most flammable chemical known to man. Its corrosive and toxic and doesn't even need an ignition source to set itself on fire Big Grin
Kinda ruins the point if the firesuit sets itself on fire...

Or does it?

If you've read  Fahrenheit  451, a fire suit would kinda be the the firemen.

Also eeveeloution drop
[Image: Pokemon-fandoms-eevee-pink-floyd-1318991.jpeg]
Finally Finished Coloring my Drawing Big Grin

fire tends to build it's own exclusion zone, so if you combined a fire resistant suit over a heat reflective suit with an incendiary suit over the top it would be the most anti fire suit possible.   And the safest place amidst the flames assuming you didn't just get crushed by fire-weakened structural materials.

Then again, risk of rain has the "fireman's boots" which cause you to leave a trail of damaging fire wherever you walk.  heh.

Worst ideas possible?  Playing hide and seek in a house that's currently burning down during an avalanch only 3 miles up the mountainside without a phone.  Could be considered one.

As well as swimming in a lake/river you broke open at -12C, where water can freeze around you instantly.
(09-28-2016, 05:45 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]fire tends to build it's own exclusion zone, so if you combined a fire resistant suit over a heat reflective suit with an incendiary suit over the top it would be the most anti fire suit possible.   And the safest place amidst the flames assuming you didn't just get crushed by fire-weakened structural materials.

Then again, risk of rain has the "fireman's boots" which cause you to leave a trail of damaging fire wherever you walk.  heh.

Worst ideas possible?  Playing hide and seek in a house that's currently burning down during an avalanch only 3 miles up the mountainside without a phone.  Could be considered one.

As well as swimming in a lake/river you broke open at -12C, where water can freeze around you instantly.

drinking 5 gallons of liquid hydrogen count?
Okay change topicnow?
(09-28-2016, 05:58 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2016, 05:45 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]fire tends to build it's own exclusion zone, so if you combined a fire resistant suit over a heat reflective suit with an incendiary suit over the top it would be the most anti fire suit possible.   And the safest place amidst the flames assuming you didn't just get crushed by fire-weakened structural materials.

drinking 5 gallons of liquid hydrogen count?

[Internal Freezing Intensifies]
Being near any large animal that happens to be in a maternal rage, especially ones with sharp teeth, that's a sure-'fire' way to 'bite' it. Tongue
(09-28-2016, 02:33 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]Being near any large animal that happens to be in a maternal rage, especially ones with sharp teeth, that's a sure-'fire' way to 'bite' it. Tongue

being covered in meat in a room a ravenous predators that haven't eaten in nearly a month?
(09-28-2016, 07:01 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2016, 02:33 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]Being near any large animal that happens to be in a maternal rage, especially ones with sharp teeth, that's a sure-'fire' way to 'bite' it. Tongue

being covered in meat in a room a ravenous predators that haven't eaten in nearly a month?

I'd be much more afraid of an angry mother. They want you dead. The hungry predators want the meat, and you COULD scare them off or delay them if you can take off the meat suit.
(09-28-2016, 07:08 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2016, 07:01 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]being covered in meat in a room a ravenous predators that haven't eaten in nearly a month?

I'd be much more afraid of an angry mother. They want you dead. The hungry predators want the meat, and you COULD scare them off or delay them if you can take off the meat suit.

then what about a room of mothers and your wearing a suit of their dead babies?
What the hell guys
I'd type up a whole thing about what all I did last night because it was pretty fun, but I already did so on reddit so I'll just link there and save you guys a wall of text.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gametales/comments/550j3y/i_played_my_first_game_of_megamek_battletech_with/
So i finally got to the point where i am looking for a pixel artist to help me and asked on the forums Big Grin yay
(09-29-2016, 07:06 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]So i finally got to the point where i am looking for a pixel artist to help me and asked on the forums Big Grin yay

Great! I hope you find somebody who can really help you bring this to life.
(09-30-2016, 01:24 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 07:06 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]So i finally got to the point where i am looking for a pixel artist to help me and asked on the forums Big Grin yay

Great! I hope you find somebody who can really help you bring this to life.

thanks. Smile i hope so as well.
[Image: pGvR4pA.jpg]

(09-30-2016, 07:26 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]

why does this work so well together?
[Image: chief800.png]
so this is the cheiftan 800, it was meant to bridge the performance gap between a cheiftan and a challenger, I wonder how will it perform like is some of the old weaknesses still there?