Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-08-2016, 08:25 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 06:58 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Nope.

You can bet when the 11PM news hits there will be rioting, looting, and vandalism though.

People are not happy with this election, and will do anything to make their person win.

I'd like to believe that won't happen, but I feel I'll be proved wrong.

there are armed militias prepared to revolt. not sure if they will but the threat is there.
(11-08-2016, 10:33 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 08:25 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to believe that won't happen, but I feel I'll be proved wrong.

there are armed militias prepared to revolt. not sure if they will but the threat is there.

Did someone say Millita? *lights torch and begins to vend pitchforks*
(11-08-2016, 11:15 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 10:33 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]there are armed militias prepared to revolt. not sure if they will but the threat is there.

Did someone say Millita? *lights torch and begins to vend pitchforks*

this sounds appropriate. Can i vote for anarachy?
(11-08-2016, 11:41 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 11:15 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say Millita? *lights torch and begins to vend pitchforks*

this sounds appropriate. Can i vote for anarachy?

Down with trump, up with the new world order.
Ai ai Cthulhu for president!
(11-09-2016, 12:10 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 11:41 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]this sounds appropriate. Can i vote for anarachy?

Down with trump, up with the new world order.

how about we divide america into 3 countries and just put each group in a specific country, one country for the trump supporters ad ultra right conservatives, another for the moderates and clinton voters, and then another for the hard left and bernie supporters? that or we can just let anarachy rule the entire country and have no government
(11-09-2016, 12:12 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 12:10 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Down with trump, up with the new world order.

how about we divide america into 3 countries and just put each group in a specific country, one country for the trump supporters ad ultra right conservatives, another for the moderates and clinton voters, and then another for the hard left and bernie supporters? that or we can just let anarachy rule the entire country and have no government

un-declare independence, if that is a thing, and join back with England, have a proper parliament, with repersentivies from both places . Problem solved?
(11-09-2016, 01:44 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 12:12 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]how about we divide america into 3 countries and just put each group in a specific country, one country for the trump supporters ad ultra right conservatives, another for the moderates and clinton voters, and then another for the hard left and bernie supporters? that or we can just let anarachy rule the entire country and have no government

un-declare independence, if that is a thing, and join back with England, have a proper parliament, with repersentivies from both places . Problem solved?

the uk has its own issues due to the brexxit the pound is pretty much worthless
(11-09-2016, 02:18 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 01:44 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]un-declare independence, if that is a thing, and join back with England, have a proper parliament, with repersentivies from both places . Problem solved?

the uk has its own issues due to the brexxit the pound is pretty much worthless

How about Canada? They seem to act like they know what they are doing
(11-09-2016, 03:09 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 02:18 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]the uk has its own issues due to the brexxit the pound is pretty much worthless

i doubt we'd be able to get the country to willingly become part of canada XD
(11-09-2016, 03:09 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 02:18 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]the uk has its own issues due to the brexxit the pound is pretty much worthless

Our system has its flaws too.

Like Britain our Parliament has 2 halves, the "House of Commons" (lead by the leader of the ruling Party: the Prime Minister) who are elected by the people; and the "Senate" who's members are appointed to life terms by the Queens Representative, the "Governor General".

the Governor General is supposed to be in charge of the Senate, beyond the Prime Minister's control; however our previous Prime Minister Stephen Harper, did quite a bit during his time in power to quietly subvert the Senate and the office of the Governor General, to the point where the Prime Minister can now basically dictate to the Governor General who will be appointed to the Senate, allowing the Prime Minister to bias the Senate in favour of their Party.

the NDP have long argued that the Senate should be abolished; and with the way Stephen Harper has undermined it (and Trudeau has every reason to at best, leave the system as it is) i find myself inclined to agree.
[Image: aSyRcmI.gif]
RIP America
(11-09-2016, 04:36 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: aSyRcmI.gif]
RIP America
Shit's coming down to the wire over here.
(11-09-2016, 04:36 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: aSyRcmI.gif]
RIP America

Looks about right.
The best/worst part is I would have reacted the same way no matter who won
part of me is hoping that the country falls apart and rebuilds into a few smaller countries with different values peacefully. 

part of me wants complete anarchy

part of me wants nothing to happen

yay for being mentally unstable.
(11-09-2016, 05:06 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]part of me is hoping that the country falls apart and rebuilds into a few smaller countries with different values peacefully. 

I'd say succeeding is probably the most practical option for the coastal/border states, not so much for the in land states however

also, fuck I saw this recently
[Image: .eJwNyVEOgyAMANC7cAAqtQz0NgQJmikltMaPZXf...286iYQr2j0]
trump is winning
(11-09-2016, 05:29 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2016, 05:06 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]part of me is hoping that the country falls apart and rebuilds into a few smaller countries with different values peacefully. 

I'd say succeeding is probably the most practical option for the coastal/border states, not so much for the in land states however

also, fuck I saw this recently
[Image: .eJwNyVEOgyAMANC7cAAqtQz0NgQJmikltMaPZXf...286iYQr2j0]
trump is winning

he has been for awhile, in fact clinton has only passed him a few times very briefly. well Oregon, Washington, and California could they are divided by a mountain which could be part of the border
[Image: rB4Hux7.gif]
I'm trying to laugh at the absurdity of it all to hide the crying.
*continuous mechanian screaming for the next 4 years*
*stops for a while on 2018 for it's own country's election, it's rigged*
[Image: 0B2HCOQ.gif]
external_screaming.gif