Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ugh, the summer has just been a big blur to me. I feel like I've posted something up on DA/weasyl every week but it's been some four months since I started posted on either and I have maybe 6 posts total.
(08-08-2017, 02:25 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]ugh, the summer has just been a big blur to me. I feel like I've posted something up on DA/weasyl every week but it's been some four months since I started posted on either and I have maybe 6 posts total.
My summer wasnt a blur more than it should be, I don't do much besides the occasional thing.

Also i didnt know you had a DA/whatever (though i dont really know what they are if DA isn't deviant art)

Oh and new profile shark surge pic, you didn't say anything Sad
I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".
coolio sherk surge o 3o but weh, what is summer?[/sarcasm]
(08-08-2017, 03:37 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".
You already have 12 or more pics of shark surge? I don't have nearly that many, but then again its not like i have a way to get much art.
(08-08-2017, 01:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2017, 03:37 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".
You already have 12 or more pics of shark surge? I don't have nearly that many, but then again its not like i have a way to get much art.
No I only have 6 or so pieces, I just get a new one each month.
I'm on a discord server now, its pretty nice.
Discord is nice, though I think there's still appeal in the slower pace of forums. It's nice to be able to respond to something hours after it's posted.
(08-09-2017, 07:15 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Discord is nice, though I think there's still appeal in the slower pace of forums. It's nice to be able to respond to something hours after it's posted.
Thats why im here, i like forums and i like this one and particular.
con of discord tho, no quoting/reply, also the pop up notification keeps windowing me out, even at blank space
Nevermind about discord i joined a server then felt like i didn't belong so i left it.
Yeah I've left a few servers because I didn't feel like it was a good place for me. Course I'm in like, 30 so if one server doesn't work out I can hang out more on another.
(08-09-2017, 11:00 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I've left a few servers because I didn't feel like it was a good place for me. Course I'm in like, 30 so if one server doesn't work out I can hang out more on another.
Yeah im in currently 30 less servers than your estimate so, i can see what you mean (I'm kidding). But I got this place at least.
a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
I'm impressed that's still an in-joke.
you can never escape the 169, but still I dont think triage have the right to use it
(08-10-2017, 02:23 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
Also are you sure you dont mean nexus and not triage discord?
(08-10-2017, 08:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2017, 02:23 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
I was told he got it from the triage discord, that's all I know
(08-10-2017, 10:40 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2017, 08:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
I was told he got it from the triage discord, that's all I know
Hmm i wonder who in triage discord talked about that they must've been here long enough to experience at least 169. Or maybe this all just baseless conjecture.
Remember thoes days when we first split and got new members? When the IRC was used? Before triage snuffed out the chances of new members?
disguised blessing honeslt,y have a guy in the triage who's also on the old discord says it's a mess there sometimes, I meant drama atleast every week, a few in a month