Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2016, 07:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2016, 07:08 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]My spoiler there worked fine in Firefox.

How strange. I run Firefox and it didn't work.

same here, mine's is 46.0.1
Hmmmm maybe I'm mistaken. I can't really double check anyways right now and the post is pretty unimportant.
So me and some lads from the furry gaming discord tried out the new F2P Evolve last night. Only one of us had any experience with the game, picked the cheesiest monster he could find, and proceeded to beat the piss out of the rest of us. With none of us knowing how to play I'll just say that the UI is one of the worst I've seen in awhile, cut that rant off at the base, and move onto the F2P model.

Basically the game gives you a rotation of 5 free characters, 1 for each class, so that no matter what role you are in you can play SOMEBODY, additional characters are purchased with "silver keys" that you acquire by playing the game or as daily login rewards. There is a selection of several daily login rewards every 24 hours, yes 24 hours have to pass from your last claim, you can't log in at 11:50, then again at 1:10, though I haven't actually worked out how to choose one reward over another. The game also throws out 3 challenges, 2 daily and 1 periodic, rewarding more keys or some kind of chest that there is no way of viewing or opening once you have received it.

In essence the F2P is very basic stuff, and relatively generous in that there is no premium currency whatsoever, but I can see why the underlying game had to stoop this low.
(07-10-2016, 12:15 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just say that the UI is one of the worst I've seen in awhile,

I'd bet you to differ
[Image: f3gjeu4.jpg]
Behold!
Battleborn actually informs you of what your abilities do. Already ahead of evolve.
*report required organizational chart*
*the company's main site doesnt have the organizational chart*
fuck
Kind of a bummer that sometimes I feel like the only people interested in the starcraft 2 arcade are the folks who played Warcraft 3 online way back in the day.

Like seriously the arcade is totally free so you don't have to actually buy anything, and it's nothing but thousands of inventive user created maps and modes playing on all sorts of concepts and tropes from Diablo style dungeon crawls to mobas in all shapes and sizes to even fucking FPS games.

Some of these games actually have persisting stat tracking and many are the sort of experience you just can't find anywhere else like tech wars, a tug of war game where you build production structures that automatically dispatch a certain unit towards the enemy, and through these structures you carefully curate the composition of your automated army to counter your opponent.
(07-10-2016, 07:19 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm maybe I'm mistaken. I can't really double check anyways right now and the post is pretty unimportant.

didn't work for me either so I just quoted your post to read it.  firefox.
all the available online information of the company that I've worked with is just financial stuff and stock holding......damn you capitalism!!!!!

I'm not sure how you put references(havard style) in an internship report, I mean it's an internship report there's nothing but my own words but ugh......I bet the format example provided on the college's site is several years old/outdated....

welp the only thing remains of this report is the organizational chart which is not available outside of the company.......well crud?

sucker punch a giant with a fighter plane
[Image: 35e.gif]
nuff said
Guys, I think Null just discovered Nathan Vetterlein.
(07-10-2016, 05:08 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I think Null just discovered Nathan Vetterlein.

you betcha I did,

this sounds more like scout

scout isnt the best singer

Valve/TF2 team should try to organize a game where all the TF2's VA all join in one team playing their respected class and just voice chat in pu-....ohhh...right.....pubs dont exist anymore

http://www.lightnovel.cn/thread-597928-1-1.html
awefully detailed for a fictional mech, even part of the transformation sequence was there
okay after looking through the Valkyrie booklet/document, I came across armored units which is just armor modules addons/applique on a battleroid. just it isnt just a big piece of metal/composite but more missiles, which I think might be a horrible/bad idea as it could get ammo racked but could the ammo rack effect also act like an ERA which leaves the structure/battleroid undamaged?
Tried drawing Remy today and the result was, a pretty chunky looking gryphon...

I think I'll use some warping tools to thin if out and draw over it. Also drawing believable scruff is DIFFICULT!
A little talk with Hiro/ryusaru recently, and yeah we're really not at our prime with most of us rarely talked with the other major portions of the former nexus. Doubt we can do anything to change that but eh I'm still hanging in the srub tent, and I still liked it.

Oh and Coro, Reks and well whomever Hiro had well 'hurt' from he did say sorry, but I'm not sure you guys are positive with that
(07-10-2016, 07:41 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]A little talk with Hiro/ryusaru recently, and yeah we're really not at our prime with most of us rarely talked with the other major portions of the former nexus. Doubt we can do anything to change that but eh I'm still hanging in the srub tent, and I still liked it.

Oh and Coro, Reks and well whomever Hiro had well 'hurt' from he did say sorry, but I'm not sure you guys are positive with that
Yeah this place is a shadow of what it was.
[Image: 7c824debac2809ca3e882d05e938d86c.png]
I don't think I quite follow anything that happened on this page.
(07-10-2016, 08:51 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 7c824debac2809ca3e882d05e938d86c.png]
I don't think I quite follow anything that happened on this page.

Yeah I'm not quite sure either...
Something something Nathan something TF2 something something drawing gryphons something old members something old drama something Typhlosion.