Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-01-2016, 04:41 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 03:44 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]A certain Marxon made it. Wink
edit: I'm slow. Anyways

sup
I've been busy, going to work and getting ready to school.

Jeese kC, work and school? Well if I'm saying this then I'm a scrub or I'm right but you can only focus on only one of those ad bound to fail one of them

Not uncommon for people to juggle both schooling (whether high school or college/university) and a job, because everything in the world is becoming increasingly ridiculous.
(08-01-2016, 02:33 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 01:43 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have a reference sheet.

I WANT a reference sheet.

Artists I'd want to commission for one either cost too much or do a luck-based commission system, which I avoid because I don't win those.

So what's left to do but draw it myself?

Well you could have an artist you DON'T want to commission do it.
Of course that would defeat the point.

As the saying goes: "if you want something done right, do it yourself or find someone of greater skill willing to do it for you."

Most artists either keep them very plain and boring, or only open for one or two and tend to close up immediately.

There's two artists who I'd REALLY want to do it instead, but neither are going to happen.

So yeah, next best is just DiY.
(08-01-2016, 05:10 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 04:41 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]Jeese kC, work and school? Well if I'm saying this then I'm a scrub or I'm right but you can only focus on only one of those ad bound to fail one of them

Not uncommon for people to juggle both schooling (whether high school or college/university) and a job, because everything in the world is becoming increasingly ridiculous.

I was doing my high/secondary school about 3 years ago and i barely spend a dime(got rid of the penny ho) the textbook is even a lend for about about 5 years of students, of course college you defiantly need the money but kC if from the US so I have to say this, it aint work the college and medical bills in the US.
(08-01-2016, 03:48 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?posts/2974907

It's looking close to finished now. I think it's something one would use to dismantle dungeons by the way.
Looking at that post, are we sure that's Marx? His choice of words is carrying a completely different feeling from when I last saw him, it's less depressing and more hopeful, and the other recent posts seem to give off more "action". Maybe he started taking his meds again. 

Also, the picture shows a distinct lack of the creepy fatvali mod. 
[Image: DSvY8Nc.gif]
MFW there are 3 different avali on the front page of /r/furry.
(08-01-2016, 05:53 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DSvY8Nc.gif]

Are any of them anatomically correct, and are they SFW?
If so I'd like to see them.
(08-01-2016, 05:57 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 05:53 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DSvY8Nc.gif]

Are any of them anatomically correct, and are they SFW?
[Image: w78m1mjsuocx.jpg]
[Image: m601e1Z.png]
[Image: f1kAEop.png]
(08-01-2016, 05:59 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 05:57 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Are any of them anatomically correct, and are they SFW?
Snip x3

Huh. I wonder if Starbound 1.0 has anything to do with this.
(08-01-2016, 06:04 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 05:59 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Snip x3

Huh. I wonder if Starbound 1.0 has anything to do with this.
The 2nd one there has been around the sub awhile, other 2 I haven't seen before.
(08-01-2016, 05:50 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 03:48 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?posts/2974907

It's looking close to finished now. I think it's something one would use to dismantle dungeons by the way.
Looking at that post, are we sure that's Marx? His choice of words is carrying a completely different feeling from when I last saw him, it's less depressing and more hopeful, and the other recent posts seem to give off more "action". Maybe he started taking his meds again. 

yep, that's the marx we once know, before the depression episodes and current he is seemed fixed* now

note*: why did i used fixed, he's not an android/machine like me oh well I'm sure you can repair an organic being
(08-01-2016, 05:50 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]

And your point?
(08-01-2016, 07:16 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 05:50 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at that post, are we sure that's Marx? His choice of words is carrying a completely different feeling from when I last saw him, it's less depressing and more hopeful, and the other recent posts seem to give off more "action". Maybe he started taking his meds again. 

And your point?
he has improved alot, so much for a nexus youngling now,
(08-01-2016, 07:49 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 07:16 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]And your point?
he has improved alot, so much for a nexus youngling now,
A nexus what now?
(08-01-2016, 08:29 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 07:49 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]he has improved alot, so much for a nexus youngling now,
A nexus what now?

I was equally as confused.
Marx is, if I recall correctly, one of the first members of the Nexus.
(08-01-2016, 08:55 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016, 08:29 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]A nexus what now?

I was equally as confused.
Marx is, if I recall correctly, one of the first members of the Nexus.

honestly i dont have a better word :V, and yeah he's been like a regular-elder to well not associated but he's condition has improved from his late days around the nexus
HOW HAVE I NOT WATCHED MORE OF JIM STERLING'S STUFF?!
This man is brilliant.
sheesh, this registration is so tedious I'm considering the option to not continue my degree program here anymore

[Image: tumblr_nj1363oOvy1rcodc3o1_500.png]
p.much
welp I found...something
http://annie-bobannie.tumblr.com/post/129552757409/i-found-a-charcoal-drawing-while-visiting-a-floran
the number of notes that post is the exact of the cursed number
[Image: sD3a6SMh.jpg]
(08-01-2016, 01:21 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]welp I found...something
http://annie-bobannie.tumblr.com/post/129552757409/i-found-a-charcoal-drawing-while-visiting-a-floran
the number of notes that post is the exact of the cursed number

It's a sign! There will probably be lots of floran related stuff on the page of the crushed number.
I must prepare.
[Image: 692Kt3N?r]
It appears that imgur does not work on mobile.