Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-30-2016, 12:36 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh drat, I missed the 169 yet again. Was only really watching the RP thread, which has been sorta yanked to a halt waiting for busy people to make their replies.
Hi odin.

Secret is kinda out.
(08-30-2016, 02:13 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 01:31 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Now we have at least three dragons.

I'm okay with this.
Dragon master race.

OH and Avians.

Avian/dragon co-master race holders. They're sorta tied.

no. jakkai master race.
i'm the one who holds the power here.
(08-30-2016, 07:07 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to ignore the sarcastic nazi undertones and maybe muse on getting into modding Starbound

Oh? Any ideas in particular?
(08-30-2016, 12:36 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh drat, I missed the 169 yet again. Was only really watching the RP thread, which has been sorta yanked to a halt waiting for busy people to make their replies.

Pfff
You think I'm busy. >w>

I need to get back on that.
(08-30-2016, 10:51 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 06:53 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]There are no masters.  I have no doubt most of you prefer it that way.
I don't know, kinky is nice sometimes.

So you'd like to be sold into slavery then?  Nice to know.  Heh.

I am patient.
(08-30-2016, 05:22 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 10:51 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, kinky is nice sometimes.

So you'd like to be sold into slavery then?  Nice to know.  Heh.

I am patient.
Kc would potentially like that, I'm not an authority though.
(08-30-2016, 03:53 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 07:07 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to ignore the sarcastic nazi undertones and maybe muse on getting into modding Starbound

Oh? Any ideas in particular?

I was thinking of doing an overhaul of the base game, although I'm still going to go look for the limitations of the engine first (like, is it possible to give each race their own intro mission? Can I make my own cutscenes?)
(08-30-2016, 05:37 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 03:53 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Oh? Any ideas in particular?

I was thinking of doing an overhaul of the base game, although I'm still going to go look for the limitations of the engine first (like, is it possible to give each race their own intro mission? Can I make my own cutscenes?)
Doesn't seem so.
(08-30-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]

Pfff
You think I'm busy. >w>

Nothing wrong with having a life outside RP.

Its only a first world problem for people like me who don't have a life outside RP after all. I find other ways to be entertained when it is slow.

I mean, I only have a job a car and a wife, but my social life consists of imaginary interactions on isolated backwater internet communities housed in a tiny server in a forgotten corner of the internet.

So I wait patiently when people get busy, and when the time is right....

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
(08-30-2016, 06:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 05:37 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of doing an overhaul of the base game, although I'm still going to go look for the limitations of the engine first (like, is it possible to give each race their own intro mission? Can I make my own cutscenes?)
Doesn't seem so.

I think the author of an already existing race mod is trying to get a custom intro. It's the Sallok race mod, if I remember correctly...
If it's possible, that author might be the person to ask.
Well that was a fine start to my day. Wake up to an alarm, roll over to switch it off and realize it's the "go to class" alarm not the "wake up dipshit" alarm.

Anyways class is over now and I am back.
(08-30-2016, 07:36 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 06:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem so.

I think the author of an already existing race mod is trying to get a custom intro. It's the Sallok race mod, if I remember correctly...
If it's possible, that author might be the person to ask.
I know from my and the triage team's own attempts.

Still working on it.
(08-30-2016, 07:33 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]isolated backwater internet communities housed in a tiny server in a forgotten corner of the internet.

HEY... Actually that's pretty accurate.
(08-30-2016, 07:33 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2016, 05:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: [ -> ]Pfff
You think I'm busy. >w>

Nothing wrong with having a life outside RP.

Its only a first world problem for people like me who don't have a life outside RP after all. I find other ways to be entertained when it is slow.

I mean, I only have a job a car and a wife, but my social life consists of imaginary interactions on isolated backwater internet communities housed in a tiny server in a forgotten corner of the internet.

I found a place so full of feathery meepers you have to wade through them.

I could take you there and you'd never get bored!
(08-30-2016, 07:33 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing wrong with having a life outside RP.

It's less that I have a life and more that I'm a lazy nobody that actually needs to do things but decides not to because video games.

Anyway, I responded to all the things I needed to in the RP thread.
TFW they decide you aren't needed anymore.
Come to the joy circle, where we jubilantly make jovial circles while jumping around in a Jay's pattern joyously!
I have an idea
Nexus based propaganda
Mabey based off this?
[Image: 0464ae3d4abddb93b61f39ea495d7e8c.jpg]
You can thank me later
Change the hammer and scythe to Avali feathers and it might work.

You know, I wonder how many people nowdays actually know how to use a scythe properly.

(08-29-2016, 03:10 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]i will withhold comments on this right now.

Same. In what is probably the most unexpected plot-twist of all, the revelation came to pass with hardly any drama and I see no need to take any action on it.

So, we can just about call it a successful experiment I think?
(08-31-2016, 01:39 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea
Nexus based propaganda
Mabey based off this?
Snip
You can thank me later

Yes need more propaganda.
Just need to make it more Nexus themed.