Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-18-2016, 07:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]If your computer is running a microzoft OS their official site should have any of the needed tutorials by simply googling for it.

The instruction isnt very clear, it also requires to set up additional language which I dont want to do to access those function, I'm asking the possibility of making those with default US international keyboard.

(10-18-2016, 07:41 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]*naps on the floor*

Tired day yesterday I guess, let's just move her to a proper bed
(10-18-2016, 07:57 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 07:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]If your computer is running a microzoft OS their official site should have any of the needed tutorials by simply googling for it.
The instruction isnt very clear, it also requires to set up additional language which I dont want to do to access those function, I'm asking the possibility of making those with default US international keyboard.
Switching keyboard layouts is done by the OS. Simple as that, nothing special, unless you got a weird keyboard.

(10-18-2016, 07:41 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]*naps on the floor*

but the floor is comfy D:
(10-18-2016, 03:49 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 01:02 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl+Shift+/? doesnt seemed to work, you sure there isnt a canadian keyboard?
His OS is set up so he can switch between the two. It's something you need to set up by yourself.

More it's set up like that by default because special bilingual Canada.
*Knows next to no French*
(10-18-2016, 08:28 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 07:57 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]The instruction isnt very clear, it also requires to set up additional language which I dont want to do to access those function, I'm asking the possibility of making those with default US international keyboard.
Switching keyboard layouts is done by the OS. Simple as that, nothing special, unless you got a weird keyboard.

I actually have discussions about weird europiean keyboards, especially sweden, turkey and germany, just ask ruu, bee and rune
note: alot of screaming

(10-18-2016, 10:04 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]

;w;
*puts her back on the floor*

(10-19-2016, 06:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 03:49 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]His OS is set up so he can switch between the two. It's something you need to set up by yourself.

More it's set up like that by default because special bilingual Canada.

dont getting a Canadian citizenship for foreigner requires a good score on french language?
(10-19-2016, 06:12 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 08:28 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Switching keyboard layouts is done by the OS. Simple as that, nothing special, unless you got a weird keyboard.

I actually have discussions about weird europiean keyboards, especially sweden, turkey and germany, just ask ruu, bee and rune

(10-18-2016, 10:04 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]but the floor is comfy D:
;w;

(10-19-2016, 06:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]More it's set up like that by default because special bilingual Canada.

dont getting a Canadian citizenship for foreigner requires a good score on french language?

though a pile of soft things is more comfortable. Tongue
(10-19-2016, 06:12 AM)SCN-3_NU Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 06:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]More it's set up like that by default because special bilingual Canada.

Only if you planning to settle in Quebec, and actually learning English or French is more of a mild suggestion these days than an actual requirement.
(10-19-2016, 06:12 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 08:28 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Switching keyboard layouts is done by the OS. Simple as that, nothing special, unless you got a weird keyboard.

;w;

Well I'm not a foreigner so that doesn't matter much.
And no, I don't think you even need to be particularily proficient in either language, though being able to hold a conversation in one is preferred.
The split is really kind of weird. The west mostly speaks English. The east mostly speaks... Well there's more French there. Quebec speaks French. New Brunswick has a pretty big French-speaking population too apparently. Newfoundland speaks... Um... Fast English with a heavy Sort-Of-Irish accent and about equal amounts of incomprehensible slang as Australia.
(10-18-2016, 10:04 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 07:57 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]The instruction isnt very clear, it also requires to set up additional language which I dont want to do to access those function, I'm asking the possibility of making those with default US international keyboard.

The floor is lava.
(10-19-2016, 07:42 AM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 06:12 AM)SCN-3_NU Wrote: [ -> ]dont getting a Canadian citizenship for foreigner requires a good score on french language?

Only if you planning to settle in Quebec

why would you do that anyways
(10-19-2016, 01:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 07:42 AM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you planning to settle in Quebec

Good question.
(10-19-2016, 01:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 07:42 AM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you planning to settle in Quebec

Outside of 2 very specific reasons, I have no idea.

A sizable portion of Canada'a wine making industry is apparently located there.

But the more likely reason is game development: Montreal is the beating heart of Canada's videogame industry, more Canadian game studio's call Montreal home than in most of the rest of country combined, Bioware was born there, and most AAA studios that have any presence in Canada seem to favour locating their offices there.
(10-19-2016, 08:27 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 06:12 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have discussions about weird europiean keyboards, especially sweden, turkey and germany, just ask ruu, bee and rune

;w;

Well I'm not a foreigner so that doesn't matter much.
And no, I don't think you even need to be particularily proficient in either language, though being able to hold a conversation in one is preferred.
The split is really kind of weird. The west mostly speaks English. The east mostly speaks... Well there's more French there. Quebec speaks French. New Brunswick has a pretty big French-speaking population too apparently. Newfoundland speaks... Um... Fast English with a heavy Sort-Of-Irish accent and about equal amounts of incomprehensible slang as Australia.
huh, that sounds like a good deal, cant wait to migrate to canada sometime after this place has gone complete hell hole, it's a drea came-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvSf1yhR_xo
oh........oh no...........
(10-19-2016, 12:14 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]

The floor is lava.
oh no D:
(10-19-2016, 04:22 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 08:27 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm not a foreigner so that doesn't matter much.
huh, that sounds like a good deal, cant wait to migrate to canada sometime after this place has gone complete hell hole, it's a drea came-

well then o-o
[Image: e8d570d52df792a5c24733cc98575925.png]
I wanna save this posterity. A dinky little 35 ton light mech rolled so well that it instantly killed a 100 ton assault mech on the first attack.
(10-19-2016, 05:24 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]:mechs or something:
I wanna save this posterity. A dinky little 35 ton light mech rolled so well that it instantly killed a 100 ton assault mech on the first attack.

What's this from?
(10-19-2016, 05:24 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: e8d570d52df792a5c24733cc98575925.png]

Fear the floating critical hit.
(10-19-2016, 06:34 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2016, 05:24 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]:mechs or something:

What's this from?
Megamek
(10-19-2016, 04:22 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]huh, that sounds like a good deal, cant wait to migrate to canada sometime after this place has gone complete hell hole, it's a drea came-

:Trudeau being Trudeau:

Oh yes.

And where stuck with this pompous, holier than thou, celebrity worshiped, naive activist playing at politician, for another 3 years.

Trudeau is remarkably adept at maintaining his public image, but he's proving to be more SJW activist than actual politician,  and the mask slips a little every now and then, allowing the spoiled brat within to shine through like a steaming pile of radioactive waste.

I find it amusing that thus far, every time i have voiced my dissatisfaction with Trudeau, i've always been condescendingly lectured by people in other country's on what my opinion should be about my own country's leader (for the record, i voted against him).
[Image: UcTWQpk.jpg]