Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh man. I entered a 1v1 MWO tournament, it starts in an hour or so and I'm a mixture of nervous and excited.
Well I basically threw the first of 3 matches because I was too nervous to play effectively, then just simply fucked up the second one. So I got eliminated on my first match.
I've done that a few times, nerves have always been my biggest entrance barrier.
[Image: b84.gif]
I'll probably will be get perforated by several salvos of 120mm APFSDS from surge for asking can he do that
(12-14-2016, 08:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]-Umbreon-
I'll probably will be get perforated by several salvos of 120mm APFSDS from sure for asking can he do that

I don't get it... but then it has been well over a decade since i last paid more than cursory attention to Pokemon.

But out of curiosity: DU, or Tungsten?
(12-11-2016, 05:50 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Before anyone asks, yes I still play robocraft at times.

No, I can't recommend it. It has become extremely pay2win with the new weapons incredibly OP compared to the classic types. The entire game meta is in an uproar because of it.
Well technically not pay to win, more like pay to progress at a speed greater than "agony". But this was terrible for new players so they "fixed" it by inverting the energy to size relationship, a core game mechanic which now has ruined most top tier bots and now smaller bots with a single big gun reign supreme.

It literally encourages minimal bot required for moving biggest gun so the best strategy IS A GATLING CANNON MOUNTED ON A SINGLE LEG! Literally a killer pogostick seeing how recoil for that chain shredder is nonexistent it works too well.
edgy reboot of the pixar lamp
instead it's a minigun
(12-14-2016, 02:35 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]edgy reboot of the pixar lamp
instead it's a minigun
Sounds about right...

Actually thats really really accurate.
(12-14-2016, 08:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: b84.gif]
I'll probably will be get perforated by several salvos of 120mm APFSDS from surge for asking can he do that

No, that's likely just Flash.

A good number of pokemon can do it, not just Umbreon.
(12-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 08:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: b84.gif]

I still know nothing about Pokémon it seems...
(12-14-2016, 02:55 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's likely just Flash.

I still know nothing about Pokémon it seems...

Start by playing one of the games.

A used 3DS is pretty cheap these days, and it's not like you're being "cool" by not playing any of them.

I'd recommend starting with either X/Y or Sun/Moon. They're pretty good, and Pokemon has a ton more depth in the games than you'd realize.
(12-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 08:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]-umby-

I dont think flash works as a headlamp, it's more of a light bulb
(12-14-2016, 03:17 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's likely just Flash.

I dont think flash works as a headlamp, it's more of a light bulb

If the 'mon has any form of light-producing organ on them, or they're a Psychic, odds are they can learn Flash.
(12-14-2016, 03:36 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 03:17 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think flash works as a headlamp, it's more of a light bulb

If the 'mon has any form of light-producing organ on them, or they're a Psychic, odds are they can learn Flash.
[Image: 4d4.jpg]
I'm not sure....
(12-14-2016, 03:21 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]https://i.redditmedia.com/fWluR_pPRQAs1kvkyYUlPuJQa8MXL7D_EZcky6Dnpoo.jpg?w=411&s=ac1c5a86c242d713b7d49ddd3262ef70

This is too good...

Oh the wonders of The Internet. That got me pretty good.
(12-14-2016, 03:49 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 03:36 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]If the 'mon has any form of light-producing organ on them, or they're a Psychic, odds are they can learn Flash.
[Image: 4d4.jpg]
I'm not sure....

Confirmed, it's Flash.

[Image: pEOXjFy.png?1]
Well megamek night went against me fast. I pilot the squishiest mech in the lance, and the very first turn I took the real brunt of any fire, enough damage went straight into my CT to bring me down to 1 internal structure in a single turn, while the entire rest of my mech was still almost fully armored.
It's better than going from 28 wounds to crit 8 in a single attack. Crit 8 inflicting a permanent toughness loss, a mean stun, and blood loss. That brave berzerker shall be remembered.
Maid art drop, because I want to be one of the cool kids, but am either made of magic and estrogen, or memes. One of the two.

Ehks art drop

Because that's what I do now

I DECLARE AN ART DROP WAR