Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:V well alright then I guess
(10-02-2017, 05:40 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]:V well alright then I guess

No offense or anything.
I've read every single thing written here over the past year or two now.  Unfortunately a few of said reviews have fallen outside my area of interest, but I still read em.  Interesting to hear the views of someone to which it does appeal to since it lets me see what someone values most in their entertainment, which can be applied far beyond video gaming.
(10-03-2017, 06:01 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I've read every single thing written here over the past year or two now.  Unfortunately a few of said reviews have fallen outside my area of interest, but I still read em.  Interesting to hear the views of someone to which it does appeal to since it lets me see what someone values most in their entertainment, which can be applied far beyond video gaming.

The only time i really care is when reviews are overwhelmingly bad. Mostly so i can see why and spend my money on something better.
(10-03-2017, 06:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2017, 06:01 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I've read every single thing written here over the past year or two now.  Unfortunately a few of said reviews have fallen outside my area of interest, but I still read em.  Interesting to hear the views of someone to which it does appeal to since it lets me see what someone values most in their entertainment, which can be applied far beyond video gaming.

The only time i really care is when reviews are overwhelmingly bad. Mostly so i can see why and spend my money on something better.

I don't put any stock in raging fans/antifans.  Has to be a logically deconstructive review for it to matter.  As people will write things they don't mean when they are....  Overly passionate, or angy, about something.  Whether it's totally unrelated or not. 

Like people raging about wanting a refund because they didn't know what they were getting into when they backed something in a kickstarter.  Research before you spend money.  An example I can provide is Starforge, which I supported with 120$.  Other people who supported it with less are constantly complaining about wanting a refund, yet I do not because I knew exactly what I was getting into and what could go wrong.

Or buying a game they didn't like because they saw it on youtube and didn't actually look into anything about said game except said videos.  (Hypetraining into a game) 

Overwhelmingly bad reviews aren't completely trustworthy, to put out the short of it.  Neither are overwhelmingly positive.
Well i do read the review on steam when they are very negative i find it tends to be for good reasons. Other than that i dont really read reviews.

Also being unable to draw but also unable to pay for commissions sucks.
When I realize just how long I've been here

[Image: CktSTfL.gif]
(10-05-2017, 02:15 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]When I realize just how long I've been here

Snip

That's not always such a bad thing, means you can think about how things change over time and can learn a great many things from it.
disturbing thoughts:
Quote:everyone is going through age TF right now, only age up tho
What the fuck null
I warned ye, it was a disturbing thought
If you want to see disturbing stuff pull up KC's 169 content. Now that shits weird
forgot to leave this here [Image: tumblr_oxk53vho7M1uflnsqo1_540.png]
https://scn3-null.tumblr.com/tagged/My-Art#

earlier surge might agree but he's a shark now
(10-10-2017, 05:08 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]forgot to leave this here [Image: tumblr_oxk53vho7M1uflnsqo1_540.png]
https://scn3-null.tumblr.com/tagged/My-Art#

earlier surge might agree but he's a shark now

Lookin good.
You know, of all the eevielutions I have so far in Pokemon GO, the Umbreon makes an awesome defender. Not so much on the attack though.
I've still somehow never played a single pokemon game in my life. Heh.
I recalled the old deneb vibe in this
https://twitter.com/dennyvixen/status/920385536027779074
[Image: DMXdtPzXcAEKcdE.jpg]
Ohh so many eevees!!!
That's awesome.
Quite the stifling silence that has fallen across this domain.
(10-27-2017, 10:22 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Quite the stifling silence that has fallen across this domain.
Well i kinda got new art from people that i could show but i dunno