Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2016, 10:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Find stuff that's actually cute because of what it is not the kawaii or anime art style it's in.

[Image: 3abdc3d36e93e09dd66eec9ce6727781.jpg]
How about owlets?

Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

For example, my definition of cute would be putting that bird's head on a spike and showing it to you to see your reaction.  I obviously do not do this because it would be rude though.

It's quite simple really.
O.o

I'm really just asking for variety.
Is there a reason you always jump on my back at the first chance you get?
(07-21-2016, 12:45 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 10:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

For example, my definition of cute would be putting that bird's head on a spike and showing it to you to see your reaction.  I obviously do not do this because it would be rude though.

O.o

You ever heard that saying "if you meet an asshole in the morning he's the asshole, but if you meet assholes all day long you're the asshole"
alternatively "I'm shouting at you because you're wrong"
why the fuck is there a 5th shrek movie in the making.
I've seen worser warzones but sheese guys, this isnt a combat area clean up the bullet casing will ye?
I have now updated my sig with more quotes. There are now approximately 400 possible images.
(07-20-2016, 08:08 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 03:20 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Rimworld is a wonderful little game, prison architect meets dwarf fortress.
For example here, you can see we have a bit of a boneyard going on over there, and lots of nonsense lying around, that's because out of 5 colonists 3 refuse to actually carry things, and so they just leave shit lying around, this led the meal prep room to get backed up with trash and caused hunted animal carcasses to just sit out there until they rotted rather than getting butchered. Another side effect of all these people not contributing properly is that Juli cooks 24/7, Adrian hunts 24/7, and Frey has gotten to be a hell of an electrician.

Should I be concerned that I leave the the colonists that can't walk to starve?

Welcome to Stalin's communist regime, now work or die.
(07-20-2016, 10:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Find stuff that's actually cute because of what it is not the kawaii or anime art style it's in.

[Image: 3abdc3d36e93e09dd66eec9ce6727781.jpg]
How about owlets?

Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

So you're saying the opinion that terrorism is kills innocents and ruins countless lives is wrong if I say that opinion is more correct than that of terrorism being good?
(07-21-2016, 12:59 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 12:45 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]O.o

You ever heard that saying "if you meet an asshole in the morning he's the asshole, but if you meet assholes all day long you're the asshole"
I'm not the one editing posts to insult someone for having poor word choice, and 2 people does not constitute a whole day.

I'll admit that I'm at a disability when it comes to speech but don't take that as an excuse to ridicule me, I for one don't find that amusing.

(07-21-2016, 05:19 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 10:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

So you're saying the opinion that terrorism is kills innocents and ruins countless lives is wrong if I say that opinion is more correct than that of terrorism being good?
Thank you for making this point, don't know why I couldn't think of a defense like this.

I'm going to sign off for the night, meaningful conversations are haaaard.
(07-21-2016, 05:20 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 12:59 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]You ever heard that saying "if you meet an asshole in the morning he's the asshole, but if you meet assholes all day long you're the asshole"
I'm not the one editing posts to insult someone for having poor word choice, and 2 people does not constitute a whole day.

I'll admit that I'm at a disability when it comes to speech but don't take that as an excuse to ridicule me, I for one don't find that amusing.

mate, that's the nexus' thing, we call it 'Fixed That For You', or FTFY in short that used to change the content of one's post in a reply quote to another statement of almost similar to or what the replyer thinks is equivalent to the original post althoough there are some variation of that including 'Fixed That For Me' for a more selfish way that's more commonly used by me than anyone else I'm selfish dangit
(07-21-2016, 05:48 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 05:20 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not the one editing posts to insult someone for having poor word choice, and 2 people does not constitute a whole day.

mate, that's the nexus' thing, we call it 'Fixed That For You', or FTFY in short althoough there are some variation of that including 'Fixed That For Me' for a more selfish way that's more commonly used by me than anyone else I'm selfish dangit

Yeah I know what it is which is why I knew that he was trying to call me an annoying weirdo with it.

I never said I didn't know what FTFY meant.
(07-21-2016, 03:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]why the fuck is there a 5th shrek movie in the making.

There's also a... What... 6th Ice Age coming out?
Edit: Nope. It's the 5th.

I could go for a 2.5D metal slug game because we all know what happened to 3D
(07-21-2016, 05:19 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 10:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

No strawman for you, sorry.  I'm a little too stable for that.  It would not amuse anyone here to talk about such things.  let alone what comes after this.

Rahizel, it's because you need to think before sending your message, instead of saying that you would like a bit more variety in Null's posts.  You insulted them and said their preference was worse than yours.  I'm not jumping on your back.  I'm breathing down the back of your neck.  That's a lot worse.  I don't like you, but I don't have to, to respect you and remain civil.  As you still add something to the community, even amidst all the stress that goes both ways.  So I'd rather have you here than not.  And as such, although it's easy for me to crack a bit now and then.  I won't let it effect other things and refuse to fight anyone.  I will now pretend I said nothing.

@ Null

I don't know.  Metal slug makes me think sidescroller.  So the most I could see would be pseudo-3D graphics applied to a sidescroller action shooter.
(07-21-2016, 08:24 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]

@ Null

I don't know.  Metal slug makes me think sidescroller.  So the most I could see would be pseudo-3D graphics applied to a sidescroller action shooter.

I was referencing the disaster that was ugh....Metal Slug 3D, the only thing I found good about it that you can tune your Slug AFV( i refuse to call it a tank because it's lacking a few crucial criteria to be a LT/MBT)
(07-21-2016, 09:01 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 08:24 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]

@ Null

I was referencing the disaster that was ugh....Metal Slug 3D, the only thing I found good about it that you can tune your Slug AFV( i refuse to call it a tank because it's lacking a few crucial criteria to be a LT/MBT)

I know what you were referencing.  seen it, winced.  once was enough.  (most)early 3d where games had no sense of actual player interaction, and everything was basically made of paper.  they should have tried other methods of advancement.
(07-21-2016, 08:24 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 05:19 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying the opinion that terrorism is kills innocents and ruins countless lives is wrong if I say that opinion is more correct than that of terrorism being good?
No strawman for you, sorry.  I'm a little too stable for that.  It would not amuse anyone here to talk about such things.  let alone what comes after this.

Rahizel, it's because you need to think before sending your message, instead of saying that you would like a bit more variety in Null's posts.  You insulted them and said their preference was worse than yours.  I'm not jumping on your back.  I'm breathing down the back of your neck.  That's a lot worse.  I don't like you, but I don't have to, to respect you and remain civil.  As you still add something to the community, even amidst all the stress that goes both ways.  So I'd rather have you here than not.  And as such, although it's easy for me to crack a bit now and then.  I won't let it effect other things and refuse to fight anyone.  I will now pretend I said nothing.

@ Null

I read that three times and still have no idea what you're trying to say to me.
(07-21-2016, 09:45 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 08:24 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]@ Null

I read that three times and still have no idea what you're trying to say to me.

Look up straw-man argument.

What are you talking about?  I was only talking about Metal Slug with Null.
Mmmmmm juicy juicy drama. I wondered how long it would take for this to start again.
Not even drama. Just different opinions playing out in a way that introduced someone to the concept of logical fallacy.
(07-21-2016, 01:16 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmmmm juicy juicy drama. I wondered how long it would take for this to start again.

shush it surge, the only juice we serve here is orange jew....damng nabit I meant gasing chanber, god damnit who changed my dictionary with mein kampf...for kids!