Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16 more days
(11-02-2016, 07:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: [ -> ]Rip Vine where will Jacob Sartorius go now

hopefully away
forever.

Honestly, I don't get all the hate he attracts. He's pretty cringey most of the time, but nowhere near deserving of all these haters. Ah well, once someone gets labelled as trendy to hate on then there's no salvation.
(11-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2016, 07:19 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]hopefully away
forever.

Honestly, I don't get all the hate he attracts. He's pretty cringey most of the time, but nowhere near deserving of all these haters. Ah well, once someone gets labelled as trendy to hate on then there's no salvation.

The Internet, the ultimate echo chamber.
i saw that ryuujin hasn't been around here for closer to a year
and where should i go to ask all my inane lore questions?
(11-02-2016, 11:24 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]i saw that ryuujin hasn't been around here for closer to a year

I'd suggest the New Avali Mod Thread on the CF forums (not Triage, but rather the new official one by Ryuu)
(11-02-2016, 07:52 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]16 more days
:o to what?
wait, is it pokemon SM?
also dropping

[Image: mnM1gbe.jpg]
So for those of you out of the loop. A group of folks (oddly mostly furries) from the OutreachHPG discord run a weekly megamek (online computer version of the Battletech/Mechwarrior tabletop game) game every Wednesday night. Tonight we kicked off a hopefully persistent campaign, 6 pilots registered and showed up in 6 different mechs. A Centurion and Wolverine made up a solid frontline for our unit, a Dervish provided versatile fire support at all ranges, while a Griffin and Scorpion provided potent long range fire, finally a rare Firefly augmented the lance with a great deal of agility and a deceptively hefty punch for its lightweight frame.
Facing off against a lance of pirate mechs and some supporting hovertanks, two of the tanks were set upon and torn to ribbons by the Scorpion, Firefly, and Dervish, one of the mechs was immediately killed outright by the Griffin, and another was ripped in half when the Wolverine managed to get close. So barely 3 turns into the actual fighting and the pirates are in full retreat, but our mechs chase them down, crippling the other light and forcing a surrender out of it, then encircling the medium and capturing it almost wholly intact.
So our very first mission as a team in our chosen mechs and we ripped through the OPFOR like a chainsaw through an infant, capturing all 4 mechs and 1 hovertank with varying levels of damage but all wholly salvageable, and to show for it virtually none of us suffered any blows worse than some scratched paint.
I can't decide if this bodes well or very very ill.
(11-02-2016, 11:24 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]i saw that ryuujin hasn't been around here for closer to a year

There are also several lore and culture threads on the Triage discord.
(11-03-2016, 12:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd suggest the New Avali Mod Thread on the CF forums (not Triage, but rather the new official one by Ryuu)

A new one? By our lord collar master Ryuu? Has he returned all proper like now?
(11-03-2016, 04:34 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]

There are also several lore and culture threads on the Triage discord.
(11-03-2016, 12:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest the New Avali Mod Thread on the CF forums (not Triage, but rather the new official one by Ryuu)

You didn't know? He's rewriting the mod from scratch, and Triage is going to become a non-canon addon mod to the new product when it's released.
(11-03-2016, 03:19 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]chainsaw through an infant

Never change, Surge. Never change.

(11-03-2016, 04:37 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2016, 04:34 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]There are also several lore and culture threads on the Triage discord.

You didn't know? He's rewriting the mod from scratch, and Triage is going to become a non-canon addon mod to the new product when it's released.

I had heard nothing but rumours.
(11-03-2016, 04:37 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2016, 03:19 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]chainsaw through an infant

Never change, Surge. Never change.

(11-03-2016, 04:37 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't know? He's rewriting the mod from scratch, and Triage is going to become a non-canon addon mod to the new product when it's released.

I had heard nothing but rumours.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/avali-1-0-reboot-discussion.122117/
(11-03-2016, 01:15 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2016, 07:52 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]16 more days
:o to what?
wait, is it pokemon SM?

yep it is ^^
(11-03-2016, 04:34 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: [ -> ]Triage

honestly everything on the Triage have been denounced
*cue Civ V's denounce sound effect*

(11-03-2016, 05:54 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2016, 01:15 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]:o to what?
wait, is it pokemon SM?

yep it is ^^

bleh, I still have 20 days before my final year project presentation, and I havnet build the frame of the drone yet >^<

honestly though, the Triage have horrible ruined every canon of the avali, just look at the recent few posts on ryuu's thread, avali breathing oxygen, I denounce Triage
[Image: tumblr_og0ac9TOUM1vnb5w5o1_1280.jpg]
Dog sized eastern dragon
That bodes very, very ill Surge. Our first mission in the current Deathwath campaign some friends are running went just as well, not a single point of damage. We murdered plenty of orks, nobs included, the war boss had a power klaw the size of a truck, and both swings he got in were dodged. We then obliterated him in two rounds.
The kill team was severely underestimated and now we're facing off against an entire Dark Eldar Kabal excursion of the Black Heart, complete with warp gate. With only two hundred Guardsmen and our kill team to combat it because they've got a jammer blocking comms.
Expect the next mission to be harder than you can imagine. I foresee at least one death in the upcoming Deathwatch session, likely me being the assault marine. I suggest you prepare yourself for a hammering you won't soon forget.
(11-03-2016, 03:19 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]So for those of you out of the loop. A group of folks (oddly mostly furries) from the OutreachHPG discord run a weekly megamek (online computer version of the Battletech/Mechwarrior tabletop game) game every Wednesday night. Tonight we kicked off a hopefully persistent campaign, 6 pilots registered and showed up in 6 different mechs. A Centurion and Wolverine made up a solid frontline for our unit, a Dervish provided versatile fire support at all ranges, while a Griffin and Scorpion provided potent long range fire, finally a rare Firefly augmented the lance with a great deal of agility and a deceptively hefty punch for its lightweight frame.
Facing off against a lance of pirate mechs and some supporting hovertanks, two of the tanks were set upon and torn to ribbons by the Scorpion, Firefly, and Dervish, one of the mechs was immediately killed outright by the Griffin, and another was ripped in half when the Wolverine managed to get close. So barely 3 turns into the actual fighting and the pirates are in full retreat, but our mechs chase them down, crippling the other light and forcing a surrender out of it, then encircling the medium and capturing it almost wholly intact.
So our very first mission as a team in our chosen mechs and we ripped through the OPFOR like a chainsaw through an infant, capturing all 4 mechs and 1 hovertank with varying levels of damage but all wholly salvageable, and to show for it virtually none of us suffered any blows worse than some scratched paint.

I'd love to join in, but I really don't think I have the time to be honest.

waw what obscure derpy IS designs wheres the superior clan designs u skrub
(11-03-2016, 03:19 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]So for those of you out of the loop. A group of folks (oddly mostly furries) from the OutreachHPG discord run a weekly megamek (online computer version of the Battletech/Mechwarrior tabletop game) game every Wednesday night. Tonight we kicked off a hopefully persistent campaign, 6 pilots registered and showed up in 6 different mechs. A Centurion and Wolverine made up a solid frontline for our unit, a Dervish provided versatile fire support at all ranges, while a Griffin and Scorpion provided potent long range fire, finally a rare Firefly augmented the lance with a great deal of agility and a deceptively hefty punch for its lightweight frame.

i quite like the griffin and wasp. very nice.
(11-03-2016, 11:40 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]

i quite like the griffin and wasp. very nice.
Griffin is Spaz's mech, he picked one with only long range weapons, which I am skeptical of but it obviously worked out since he killed the enemy Wasp in one shot.
So I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

How the fuck did they pack that much story into the first three episodes? Just what kind of story arcs are they rushing towards to animate?

Well, the memes tell me it's something over the top, but technically I'm supposed to pretend those don't exist while watching this.