Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoosh I guess
You sound really, really bored if you're here responding to me like this. Even though you're on MWO.
(09-12-2016, 09:58 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]You sound really, really bored if you're here responding to me like this. Even though you're on MWO.
I'm trying desperately to forget about MWO right now but I'm not quite done with this week's event
(09-12-2016, 10:27 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2016, 09:58 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]You sound really, really bored if you're here responding to me like this.  Even though you're on MWO.
I'm trying desperately to forget about MWO right now but I'm not quite done with this week's event

I would ask why but that would be counterproductive to your goal. 

Ouch.

Isn't really much I can do to help with that far as I know.  I'm pretty bad at that.  I'm really good at reminding people without even mentioning anything.

Like now.  If there's anything I can do to help including shut my mouth, go ahead and ask.
Good morning Nexus, what goi--
What the fuck just happened here?
(09-12-2016, 06:24 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Help I've been fully infected by weeaboos

[Sounds of crunching bones and ripping flesh]

DESU DESU DESU DESU

Can I shoot Silver in the face? 20mm recommended
[Image: yPrentd.gif]
One match away from being done with the event. The caveat is I have to win with 11 teammates who make the average vegetable look like a college professor though.

[Image: 8035e87d4cee5d947da026bda490b3ee.png]
[Image: 215d8235c8faf117395d0b8cc019ce7f.png]
Snuggles Time is a MWO youtuber, my 4 man ran into his, and I totally wiped it out.
I feel better now.
(09-12-2016, 06:24 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Help I've been fully infected by weeaboos

DESU DESU DESU DESU

Welcome, Silver-san.
No but seriously I so hate that term. Weeaboo. It should be reserved for those who're so obsessed with it that they outright reject anything else, and idealize either Japanese culture or pop culture to a fault.
I myself love anime, manga, J-Pop, etc. and the quirkiness of Japanese pop-culture. Doesn't mean I prefer all of Japan's society/culture (too formal, too controlling, and have you seen their business "culture"?) and it doesn't mean I don't like my own pop culture and culture (although I can't say I'm particularily fond of culture in general. Basically everywhere in the world has so many screwed up things going on which people see as normal and part of their culture that it's kind of ridiculous. Even here in North America.)
(09-13-2016, 03:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]

DESU DESU DESU DESU

Welcome, Silver-san.
No but seriously I so hate that term. Weeaboo. It should be reserved for those who're so obsessed with it that they outright reject anything else, and idealize either Japanese culture or pop culture to a fault.
I myself love anime, manga, J-Pop, etc. and the quirkiness of Japanese pop-culture. Doesn't mean I prefer all of Japan's society/culture (too formal, too controlling, and have you seen their business "culture"?) and it doesn't mean I don't like my own pop culture and culture (although I can't say I'm particularily fond of culture in general. Basically everywhere in the world has so many screwed up things going on which people see as normal and part of their culture that it's kind of ridiculous. Even here in North America.)

Similar here. Yes I like Anime, but I am also a very picky conisseur of it. I don't just like or watch anything that comes out, and these days most of what is on the market is utter trash by my standards.

I like anime that actually has some meaning to it, that draws you in and makes you eager to know when the next episode is coming out. If it fails to do that I'll get bored after a couple episodes, or even be outright repulsed by how poor quality it is and warn people to avoid it.

Most recently, Re Zero has been my anime of choice. I certainly see why Rem has such a fanbase, but there's more to it than just adorable maid girls and dirty jokes.

Shimoneta was hilarious though, if a bit reliant on crude humor. Of course that was its plot after all- dirty jokes. Just watch out for episode 4, it gets pretty lewd at that point.
Oh boy first my mother gets pneumonia now bronchitis...

Yay.
(09-13-2016, 12:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Most recently, Re Zero has been my anime of choice. I certainly see why Rem has such a fanbase, but there's more to it than just adorable maid girls and dirty jokes.

like death. and murder. and a cult that ruins everything.
ITT people who meet the minimum requirements complain about the term weeaboo.
Personally I just start throwing it around whenever anybody mentions Japan at all because I'm an asshole. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(09-13-2016, 01:04 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]ITT people who meet the minimum requirements complain about the term weeaboo.
Pretty much.

(09-13-2016, 02:49 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]

This cheers me after having a shit day so far. 

Thanks.
(09-13-2016, 12:07 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2016, 03:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Silver-san.

Similar here. Yes I like Anime, but I am also a very picky conisseur of it. I don't just like or watch anything that comes out, and these days most of what is on the market is utter trash by my standards.

I like anime that actually has some meaning to it, that draws you in and makes you eager to know when the next episode is coming out. If it fails to do that I'll get bored after a couple episodes, or even be outright repulsed by how poor quality it is and warn people to avoid it.

Most recently, Re Zero has been my anime of choice. I certainly see why Rem has such a fanbase, but there's more to it than just adorable maid girls and dirty jokes.

Shimoneta was hilarious though, if a bit reliant on crude humor. Of course that was its plot after all- dirty jokes. Just watch out for episode 4, it gets pretty lewd at that point.

Re: Zero is fantastic! I'm so sad the season's nearing its end...

And yeah, I don't understand all the hubub about Rem (and Emilia)...
For once it's an anime with many female characters that isn't an unabashed harem, yet people of course do exactly what you'd expect people to do, and start arguing over who should be with who... Bleh.
Multiple People Wrote:Wow rude
...I am a walking trainwreck.
(09-14-2016, 05:18 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]

Nuh. Yer a talking Otter, Silver.
(09-14-2016, 05:18 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]

well you're now a magical girl, now what
(09-14-2016, 06:46 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 05:18 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]...I am a walking trainwreck.

well you're now a magical girl, now what

Transformation sequence, obviously.
*kicks down tent*
https://aw.my.com/us/news/general/maintenance-update-017
it's there

(09-14-2016, 06:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 06:46 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]well you're now a magical girl, now what

Transformation sequence, obviously.

I didnt sign up to see this...