Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets not and say we did
(07-14-2017, 01:25 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Lets not and say we did

Boo you're no fun.

But back to serious conversation.
(07-13-2017, 09:57 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 09:40 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ZbUI534.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: uks2fzU.png][Image: iNsMHFv.png][Image: jWtURsJ.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: dg3peof.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: TpxyNIy.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: ApQPOGU.png][Image: U2lZO6a.png][Image: Bv2kIXa.png][Image: Bv2kIXa.png][Image: 0XKiCp1.png][Image: TpxyNIy.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: z7SMKFQ.png][Image: gSyOE1h.png]
[Image: lFE7B0Z.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: nogGlUQ.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: J4cw6nz.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
[Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: uks2fzU.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 2YlInUg.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: g2wVVVL.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: zso75Uj.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!
Greetings, mortals.
...Hope everything's going well.

Define what you mean was well? Also is there some silent alarm that I'm not aware of? I mention people and they just appear, such as you and comito? Also I just scratched the surface of costom fonts.

[Image: ZbUI534.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: J4cw6nz.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: hfHV2NB.png][Image: g2wVVVL.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: WqdgCZF.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: WqdgCZF.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 2YlInUg.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: g2wVVVL.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: nogGlUQ.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: 3JHTabZ.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
I mean that you're happy and healthy and everything's going alright, etc.

(07-13-2017, 11:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 09:40 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ZbUI534.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: uks2fzU.png][Image: iNsMHFv.png][Image: jWtURsJ.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: dg3peof.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: TpxyNIy.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: ApQPOGU.png][Image: U2lZO6a.png][Image: Bv2kIXa.png][Image: Bv2kIXa.png][Image: 0XKiCp1.png][Image: TpxyNIy.png][Image: Hf3dIUK.png][Image: z7SMKFQ.png][Image: gSyOE1h.png]
[Image: lFE7B0Z.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: nogGlUQ.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: J4cw6nz.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: sy0TAIP.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
[Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: jcZew0n.png][Image: uks2fzU.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: 2YlInUg.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: Vy3lazR.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: g2wVVVL.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: MWK1FJG.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: zso75Uj.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!
Greetings, mortals.
...Hope everything's going well.

Hello shaadaris how are you doing? 

[Image: iNsMHFv.png][Image: MvfVi4y.png][Image: lM5jBew.png][Image: yFiLw4i.png][Image: tMv2AoY.png][Image: uCByXK7.png][Image: 0Cpyl6O.png][Image: nogGlUQ.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: ZbUI534.png][Image: YeiBxxE.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: hfHV2NB.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: neUYTDA.png][Image: OntV750.png][Image: 8n1yVaz.png][Image: vQfjTBR.png][Image: jcZew0n.png]
Alright, I suppose.
god damnit shaad, what did we said about using weird image fonts
(07-14-2017, 01:09 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]god damnit shaad, what did we said about using weird image fonts

Shh maybe he'll stay around if we let him use the font.
To be honest.  I came from a community where there was a 169 post at the beginning of every page.  Page claiming.  Some days people posted just to rapidly reach it.  Every day was 169 day.  I've been cut in half and had half of my body stolen before, someone had a chainsaw and anime fetish.  Their moniker was literally Otaku.  I don't exactly miss those days myself since I have a much more destructive imagination these days.  When they had left, I took over for them.  Still a part of that community though it's activity is lower, been there for going on 9 years though.

I should note that i've been distancing myself in the RP a little bit on purpose since i'll hopefully be moving soon.  But that also means I won't have access to internet for the duration of moving.  So nothing will be coming from me during that.
(07-14-2017, 05:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest.  I came from a community where there was a 169 post at the beginning of every page.  Page claiming.  Some days people posted just to rapidly reach it.  Every day was 169 day.  I've been cut in half and had half of my body stolen before, someone had a chainsaw and anime fetish.  Their moniker was literally Otaku.  I don't exactly miss those days myself since I have a much more destructive imagination these days.  When they had left, I took over for them.  Still a part of that community though it's activity is lower, been there for going on 9 years though.

I should note that i've been distancing myself in the RP a little bit on purpose since i'll hopefully be moving soon.  But that also means I won't have access to internet for the duration of moving.  So nothing will be coming from me during that.

Ahhh okayyyyyy, how exactly did they steal half of your body.... actually i dont wanna know. But thats an... intresting community to be a part of, this is the only one I've been in so far.

Awwww okay well thats fine we can always wait if we find we need you.
Water physics are your enemy's greatest weapon.
So there is a crude Avali mod for Rimworld now
Well then, that happend, avali in rimworld. What next? Avali in XCom?
Also why do I feel null is withholding art from us? It's been awhile since he posted some
Maybe he's just busy...
I really wish I knew more about modding Rimworld to help the guy, the Avali are going to need a LOT of stuff to function like they should in rimworld
(07-16-2017, 01:22 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Well then, that happend, avali in rimworld. What next? Avali in XCom?
Also why do I feel null is withholding art from us? It's been awhile since he posted some
Maybe he's just busy...

Can i see the rim world avali mod?

And would avali be good or bad in xcom?
(07-16-2017, 01:18 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]So there is a crude Avali mod for Rimworld now

As a Rimworld player, this is big news to me.
(07-16-2017, 03:12 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2017, 01:22 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Well then, that happend, avali in rimworld. What next? Avali in XCom?
Maybe he's just busy...

Can i see the rim world avali mod?

And would avali be good or bad in xcom?

Soldiers who are individually weak and rely on advanced equipment and large group tactics to fight against individually tougher units and squads?  If you like dealing with squads of 16+ soldiers whose max health is 3 before armour and always have the accuracy of a rookie unless equipped with targeting equipment.  Go right ahead!  I suppose you could just go full melee.  But then you'd still have issues dealing with fliers and things that explode.  Think squads that are essentially classic sectoids before equipment.  Required to work together closely or death comes and morale goes out the shitter.

Uhhh that doesn't really answer my question.
Would the 'vali be fighting the xcom team or working with considering they are aliens.
(07-17-2017, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Uhhh that doesn't really answer my question.
Would the 'vali be fighting the xcom team or working with considering they are aliens.

The avali would not be useful as standard slaves due to their pack mentality.  So I have my doubts about the aliens using them.
Avali would scale crazy well because of cybernetics though. Isn't it in the lore that career soldiers will go like, full body prosthetic for the multitude of benefits it offers them in combat?
(07-17-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Uhhh that doesn't really answer my question.

The avali would not be useful as standard slaves due to their pack mentality.  So I have my doubts about the aliens using them.
Okay but then why would they help the xcom team?

Also excuse me if i sound dumb i dont own any xcom game.
(07-17-2017, 04:32 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]The avali would not be useful as standard slaves due to their pack mentality.  So I have my doubts about the aliens using them.
Okay but then why would they help the xcom team?

Because the alternative would be extinction.
(07-17-2017, 04:37 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2017, 04:32 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay but then why would they help the xcom team?

Because the alternative would be extinction.

Why?