Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-01-2016, 07:47 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: chief800.png]
so this is the cheiftan 800, it was meant to bridge the performance gap between a cheiftan and a challenger, I wonder how will it perform like is some of the old weaknesses still there?

i don't understand the cheiftan vs challenger bit, but that is a large tank, it kind of looks like its made of wood maybe thats just me
(10-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
so this is the cheiftan 800, it was meant to bridge the performance gap between a cheiftan and a challenger, I wonder how will it perform like is some of the old weaknesses still there?

i don't understand the cheiftan vs challenger bit, but that is a large tank, it kind of looks like its made of wood maybe thats just me
The Cheiftan was the UK's main battle tank through most of the cold war, it was eventually replaced by the Challenger.
(10-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thqt's just the cobham armor, being composite armor it can only be flat surfaces, but those are good at bouncing bullets, also as surge said, cheiftant was UK's main battle tank but the challenger later replace it.
(10-01-2016, 06:40 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand the cheiftan vs challenger bit, but that is a large tank, it kind of looks like its made of wood maybe thats just me
Thqt's just the cobham armor, being composite armor it can only be flat surfaces, but those are good at bouncing bullets, also as surge said, cheiftant was UK's main battle tank but the challenger later replace it.

ahh i see, thanks for explaining. I'm going to be streaming so sorry if i don't get to any responses.

Its Minecraft today.

https://www.twitch.tv/silverduke1
So apparently Vanilla Coca-Cola still exists. Huh.
(10-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]So apparently Vanilla Coca-Cola still exists. Huh.

when did it stop being a thing?
(10-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]So apparently Vanilla Coca-Cola still exists. Huh.

My fridge says never
(10-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]

I could have sworn it was gone for a long time.
...Maybe that was Vanilla Pepsi.
I dunno I don't really drink either Pepsi or Coke so I couldn't say.
Had fun streaming, even with all the technical difficulties.
Y'all okay here? Everything good? Nothing on fire?
(10-02-2016, 07:15 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Y'all okay here? Everything good? Nothing on fire?

Surprisingly yes. This place really quited down.

24 USERS ACTIVE IN THE PAST 15 MINUTES (1 MEMBER, 0 OF WHOM ARE INVISIBLE, AND 23 GUESTS). (SEE FULL LIST)
23 guests? Did ehks go trigger happy with the bam hammer? *joke*
>tired af
>want to go back to sleep
>about to go back to sleep
>known drama magnet user comes into chat
>am only mod online
>MFW I have to stay awake and keep an eye on this guy
[Image: fsJz71t.jpg]
please kill me
(10-02-2016, 12:55 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]>tired af
>want to go back to sleep
>about to go back to sleep
>known drama magnet user comes into chat
>am only mod online
>MFW I have to stay awake and keep an eye on this guy
[Image: fsJz71t.jpg]
please kill me
Take it easy Surge don't die, hopefully the arse you gotta babysit goes elsewhere.
I would like to ask for the old nexus member's opinion on Jetpack please if anyone is comfortable with such.
(10-02-2016, 02:38 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask for the old nexus member's opinion on Jetpack please if anyone is comfortable with such.

On that note, what happens to Omni?
(10-02-2016, 02:45 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 02:38 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask for the old nexus member's opinion on Jetpack please if anyone is comfortable with such.

On that note, what happens to Omni?
He blocked me for some convoluted reason and recently reappeared on Chucklefish.

Part of me wants to speak ill of him but know he's in the same shoddy boat I was so I forgive him. I just hope he knows that I will gladly have him back.
(10-02-2016, 02:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 02:45 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]On that note, what happens to Omni?
He blocked me for some convoluted reason and recently reappeared on Chucklefish.

Part of me wants to speak ill of him but know he's in the same shoddy boat I was so I forgive him. I just hope he knows that I will gladly have him back.

I'll talk to him? I'm good at the kind of stuff, as you probably know
(10-02-2016, 03:00 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 02:46 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]He blocked me for some convoluted reason and recently reappeared on Chucklefish.

I'll talk to him? I'm good at the kind of stuff, as you probably know
Watch out for thrown objects!
It's not nice to talk behind people's backs. Tongue