Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-29-2016, 04:35 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.lectio.dk/lectio/59/ExerciseFileGet.aspx?type=opgavedef&exercisefileid=17580729700

yep.

Use the link buttons if that was supposed to be an image.
(08-29-2016, 04:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:35 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.lectio.dk/lectio/59/ExerciseFileGet.aspx?type=opgavedef&exercisefileid=17580729700

yep.

Use the link buttons if that was supposed to be an image.

not an image. it's a download link, safe too. 
(08-29-2016, 04:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Use the link buttons if that was supposed to be an image.

I don't trust links that aren't in english as a matter of principle.
(08-29-2016, 04:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Use the link buttons if that was supposed to be an image.

You're even shadier than I am.  Happy to finally meet you.
(08-29-2016, 04:40 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]not an image. it's a download link, safe too. 

I don't trust links that aren't in english as a matter of principle.

(08-29-2016, 04:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]not an image. it's a download link, safe too. 

You're even shadier than I am.  Happy to finally meet you.

not a bad principle i suppose. though i can assure you the link is completely fucking harmless. (unless you find the kind of stuff it contains to be dangerous, though mostly slackers find it to be that way.)

i don't want to give away what it is, i don't even know if it works here, you people can click it and see what it is i suppose, maybe get a laugh out of it. i only request that you do not say what it is if you do give it a look.

(oh and once you're done, send it back pls)
So far the weirdest things have been my post and achroma's... Is that a tomato? I'm going to say it's a tomato.
Either way, come on, this is 169, not some pansy imageboard! Step up your game!

(08-29-2016, 04:36 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

No spoilered vore like your last two posts? I'm mildly disappointed.
Edit: Okay your latest one almost has that covered? Not sure why that one was spoilered. Not really anything going on.
(08-29-2016, 04:43 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KuBYXbM.gif]

[Image: pYwnIPv.gif]

[Image: 4u1FgIu.gif]
Work it boiz.
(08-29-2016, 04:43 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:40 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I don't trust links that aren't in english as a matter of principle.

(08-29-2016, 04:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]You're even shadier than I am.  Happy to finally meet you.

not a bad principle i suppose. though i can assure you the link is completely fucking harmless. (unless you find the kind of stuff it contains to be dangerous, though mostly slackers find it to be that way.)

i don't want to give away what it is, i don't even know if it works here, you people can click it and see what it is i suppose, maybe get a laugh out of it. i only request that you do not say what it is if you do give it a look.

It wants me to log in I think. I'm not logging in. I also don't read that language. All in all, not doing it, sorry.
Edit: If someone else wants to and will tell me what it is, though, I'd appreciate it.

Edit II: This is the last post of 169...
We need to implement a rule, I think: On 169, everyone is permitted one post. They may edit it to add more.
Alternatively, 169 spiritual extension for multiple pages as I've proposed for many a thread.
(08-29-2016, 04:46 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:43 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]not a bad principle i suppose. though i can assure you the link is completely fucking harmless. (unless you find the kind of stuff it contains to be dangerous, though mostly slackers find it to be that way.)

It wants me to log in I think. I'm not logging in. I also don't read that language. All in all, not doing it, sorry.
Edit: If someone else wants to and will tell me what it is, though, I'd appreciate it.

dang it. well, if it requires a log-in then you guys can't do shit.

it was my math homework too... ; w;

(08-29-2016, 04:47 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:44 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]No spoilered vore like your last two posts? I'm mildly disappointed.
Edit: Okay your latest one almost has that covered? Not sure why that one was spoilered. Not really anything going on.

Sorry. Here, this should make up for it.

image is bork commie.
I fixed it.
(08-29-2016, 04:44 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]So far the weirdest things have been my post and achroma's... Is that a tomato? I'm going to say it's a tomato.
Either way, come on, this is 169, not some pansy imageboard! Step up your game!

(08-29-2016, 04:36 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

No spoilered vore like your last two posts? I'm mildly disappointed.
Seeing plenty of vore from Comito but I'm honestly not surprised or bothered by it. I'm on the fence as I don't like it enough to participate but I don't dislike it enough to really hate on it.

Everyone has a strange kink or two whether they know it or not, the relationship may be incredibly loose but it's still there. I also am okay with... seeking pleasure in moderation, but not outright hedonism that demands absolute ignorance itself instead of just giving it a nudge.

Comito is Comito and Comito is awesome cool guy burd man.

And yes I did get over my crippling fear of... intimacy.

And for my addition:
https://youtu.be/KTvfwd3JZTE
So, reposting for readability on non-169 page:
We need to implement a rule, I think: On 169, everyone is permitted one post. They may edit it to add more.
Alternatively, 169 spiritual extension for multiple pages as I've proposed for many a thread.
'Cause 169 goes by way too fast with multiple people posting multiple times as it stands.
(08-29-2016, 04:51 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it.
Spoilers still don't work on tapatalk because of issues.

That being said thank you for not scraping the sludge from the bottom of the barrel.

[Image: a1ba4185b249483e60d36ed76691cbdd.jpg]
KC might like this, I'm not exactly though.
(08-29-2016, 04:52 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing plenty of vore from Comito but I'm honestly not surprised or bothered by it. I'm on the fence as I don't like it enough to participate but I don't dislike it enough to really hate on it.

Everyone has a strange kink or two whether they know it or not, the relationship may be incredibly loose but it's still there. I also am okay with... seeking pleasure in moderation, but not outright hedonism that demands absolute ignorance itself instead of just giving it a nudge.

Comito is Comito and Comito is awesome cool guy burd man.

And yes I did get over my crippling fear of... intimacy.

And for my addition:
https://youtu.be/KTvfwd3JZTE

I'm not disturbed at all by it. I've seen a great many kinks (for reasons which will remain unspecified) and as such very few such things can really faze me.
I just wanted more because the rest of the stuff was almost downright disappointing. Mostly random nonsense, not in the true 169 spirit if FRIKKIN' WEIRD random nonsense. I mean, I'm not calling anyone's kinks or lack thereof weird, I just mean it's prime 169 material for being... Not something which would be normal to see around here. Well, not much anyway.
(08-29-2016, 04:47 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:46 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]It wants me to log in I think. I'm not logging in. I also don't read that language. All in all, not doing it, sorry.

dang it. well, if it requires a log-in then you guys can't do shit.

(08-29-2016, 04:47 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. Here, this should make up for it.

image is bork commie.
I have tried contacting you on steam for weeks why is it not getting through?
(08-29-2016, 04:59 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:47 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]dang it. well, if it requires a log-in then you guys can't do shit.

image is bork commie.
I have tried contacting you on steam for weeks why is it not getting through?

perhaps me posting my math homework here was an indication of something...
(08-29-2016, 05:05 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 04:59 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried contacting you on steam for weeks why is it not getting through?

perhaps me posting my math homework here was an indication of something...
*has been skipping a lot of pages lately*
I am SO sorry for bugging you I honestly did not know.

What kind of math?
Aw, I had an image but I was busy.
[Image: CqbFCHmXgAIDVz5.jpg]
By the way Comito, would you be interested in starting contact again? If not now maybe in the future.
(08-29-2016, 05:20 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, I had an image but I was busy
.-the fuck-

kC, why