Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-25-2019, 05:52 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2019, 05:32 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Quote? Kinda oddly specific for it to be a quote from anything innit?

Nope.  Near 100% I've read that as a direct opening quote in a book.  But if you weren't quoting something. I won't press.

I'm fascinated that I managed to accidentally pull a quote out of my ass lol

Hey, guys. Figured I would stop in again and see how everyone is doing; it's been a while, huh?

As an aside, how come new user registration is blocked? Site's just dead, or..?
(08-11-2019, 01:37 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys. Figured I would stop in again and see how everyone is doing; it's been a while, huh?

Odin has it set I believe to require manual acceptance by them due to the amount of bots compared to actual people for a while.  Did someone you know join and unable to get through?
Well I have a job now and it switcheroo'd from cool and cozy to kinda shitty so that's gonna be my life for a year or so.
(08-13-2019, 01:52 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have a job now and it switcheroo'd from cool and cozy to kinda shitty so that's gonna be my life for a year or so.

The classic tale as old as time.  Hopefully you still find the time for yourself where it is needed.
running oof.exe
(08-12-2019, 11:00 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2019, 01:37 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys. Figured I would stop in again and see how everyone is doing; it's been a while, huh?

Odin has it set I believe to require manual acceptance by them due to the amount of bots compared to actual people for a while.  Did someone you know join and unable to get through?

Ehks was handling that from the beginning, but has probably stopped doing so since they've been inactive lately. If you know what username got registered I could approve it, but I usually don't approve any new registrations unless I'm told its somebody we know.

I use a different registration strategy on other sites I run wherein your first 5 posts are subject to moderator approval, after which you can post normally. Most spambots have given up trying.
u w u
(09-16-2019, 05:00 PM)Battle Bee Wrote: [ -> ]u w u

I haven't seen you here in like two years.  Holy crap. 

Hello.
Oh yeah Battle Bee still exists, I forgot about him
Apparently everybody who is still checking up has been diving straight into destiny 2.  Good to see more guardians on the field.
tbf I'm been in Destiny 2 for awhile.
I dropped it for awhile after finishing the vanilla campaign, and al thoughout the first 3 DLC’s
tbf You missed nothing by not playing the first two DLCs :V
(10-31-2019, 04:27 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]tbf You missed nothing by not playing the first two DLCs :V

You aren't wrong there.  curse of osiris and warmind were weak as heck.  Red War was damned good.  But bleh to the others.  Wishy washy.  Although warmind is still much better than curse of osiris.
Hey. How's everyone been? I'm surprised this stuff still has a semblance of a pulse tbf, it's been so long.
(02-27-2020, 12:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. How's everyone been? I'm surprised this stuff still has a semblance of a pulse tbf, it's been so long.

I kind of wonder how often people even check on anymore.  For the longest while I would just sit and watch the active member's list while I was working on sommat.  But it's not really worthwhile now.  Also, I still love and do play actual starbound.
(02-27-2020, 12:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. How's everyone been? I'm surprised this stuff still has a semblance of a pulse tbf, it's been so long.

Oh hey! It’s been awhile. How are you holding up?
(02-27-2020, 08:40 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]

I kind of wonder how often people even check on anymore.  For the longest while I would just sit and watch the active member's list while I was working on sommat.  But it's not really worthwhile now.  Also, I still love and do play actual starbound.

I... for the most part, made a dumbass alt account for no reason that I immediately fell off of using. I still don't get why I did that. So this is probably my first actual time looking back in years.

And yeah, my old habit of constantly refreshing... definitely still a little in me still. Although there's nothing much left to be refreshing, unfortunately.

(02-28-2020, 12:31 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh hey! It’s been awhile. How are you holding up?

Alive and looking back on this wild ride of the last few years. Even though I was a dumber kid, god do I miss the constant posting back then. It's good to see that, for the most part, everyone's okay these days.

Edit: I also forgot how sleek and enjoyable this forum was to look at. A shame forums have fallen from grace pretty hard.