Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't said anything in quite some time..... Happy New Years Everyone.
it's already 3rd of january
I dread the dawn of the fifth day. For that is when the menace of The Late Final arrives.
(01-03-2017, 04:07 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]I dread the dawn of the fifth day. For that is when the menace of The Late Final arrives.

I dread the coming of the Twentieth day, will the world burn, or just the US; i really don't care for either possibility.
We are not prepared.
Nobody is
Preparation does not matter. We will adapt.
(01-03-2017, 08:06 PM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2017, 04:07 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]I dread the dawn of the fifth day. For that is when the menace of The Late Final arrives.

I dread the coming of the Twentieth day, will the world burn, or just the US; i really don't care for either possibility.

Then I suppose I'll be the first to admit that I hope the world really does burn this time. People in the US have no idea what true pain and suffering is even like, or what other countries have been going through for decades that we are completely isolated from.

(01-04-2017, 12:53 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is

Oh I'm ready for it alright. I've got plenty of alcohol and popcorn, and I am ready to watch the world burn.
so what's next on the plan to start ww3? assassinate the prince of austria again?, invade poland?

german steel, stalinium vs nippon gun
Nothing is good about the new year on my end, I'll spare everyone the details, aside from the fact that life isn't improving, just my ability to tolerate how miserable it is. Yaayyy...

Still it's something in the right direction, trying to not let things so easily get under my skin. Helps to have someone to confide in.

Happy new years to all of you I guess...
Music always helps me feel better, BB King is great to listen to if you're feeling down. Happy late New Years and good luck.

THE FINAL TRIAL IS HERE, DO OR DIE!
Lately I've been on a guitar riff sort of mindset.

Oh and I found another classic rock song I've been searching for the past few years.
sounds offly familiar, especially to ace combat 2's soundtrack

honestly I not sure exactly which one, but it's worth the listen
Guitar riffs you say? I've got three great solos in one song for you.

And here's a song which is primarily guitar.

Oh hell yeah stranglehold. Love that riff.
(01-07-2017, 09:11 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Oh hell yeah stranglehold. Love that riff.
Yeeeeeee
Ted may be a bit of a douche, but he can really play a guitar and that's all that matters.

I don't know what to call that odd dragging sound on the guitar in this, but whatever it is sounds great.

murr newyearsmas, happy christmacca, very good valimas
(01-07-2017, 08:45 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]murr newyearsmas, happy christmacca, very good valimas
Oi!

Get your consumerism out.