Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 45F36E04D12A6B0FDB008F93A4021E29312334A8]

(08-09-2016, 12:29 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_nqalsigo331rckw3lo1_500.jpg]

[Image: mind-blown.jpg?w=412]

I don't believe it.

This greentext...

This greentext is the answer to the grandfather paradox!

THE ANSWER TO THE GRANDFATHER PARADOX OF TIME TRAVEL!

This is how you become your own grandfather, so that when you go back in time and your grandma unknowingly falls in love with you, you haven't changed history because you already were your own grandfather!
Have none of you ever heard the song "I'm my own grandpa" before or something?
(08-09-2016, 01:44 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2016, 04:27 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]...Windows Explorer has crashed twice today on my Laptop. It's only happened like twice before and those cases were like a year apart.
This is worrying.
Edit: That's three crashes, all within around 5 hours. What the hell?

Send me the error code. I'll try my best to find The cause. Or take a picture of the error screen.

No error code. No error screen. It just stops responding randomly and restarts automatically a few seconds later.
Also it hasn't happened again yet. I finally managed to get Windows Update working and installed a bunch of updates so maybe that's fixed it.

Skype wouldn't launch again...
Managed to get it working again... Somehow...
And now I tried to launch an MMO and it started launching then vanished.
...And now it's working fine.

SOMETHING is clearly wrong with my laptop but I don't know what.
This is maddening.
(08-09-2016, 09:10 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2016, 01:44 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Send me the error code. I'll try my best to find The cause. Or take a picture of the error screen.

No error code. No error screen. It just stops responding randomly and restarts automatically a few seconds later.
Also it hasn't happened again yet. I finally managed to get Windows Update working and installed a bunch of updates so maybe that's fixed it.

Skype wouldn't launch again...
Managed to get it working again... Somehow...
And now I tried to launch an MMO and it started launching then vanished.
...And now it's working fine.

SOMETHING is clearly wrong with my laptop but I don't know what.
This is maddening.

If you really wanna work out what's up do a process trace of windows explorer. I think microsoft even provides diagnostic tools for doing that kind of thing if you look around their dev network.

This kind of thing
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx
there has been a large amount of registering people in the past few days

this makes me happy.
999 out of 1000 are spambots attempting to deliver their garbage.

That 1 in 1000 is worthwhile though if they remember to come back and post.
(08-10-2016, 01:15 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]999 out of 1000 are spambots attempting to deliver their garbage.

surprisingly most of the registrations have been actual people
(08-10-2016, 01:18 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2016, 01:15 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]999 out of 1000 are spambots attempting to deliver their garbage.

surprisingly most of the registrations have been actual people

I'm guessing it's Starbound 1.0's influence.
Also having an actual link on the CF forums.
Ey, I'm not a spambot! D:
(08-10-2016, 01:52 AM)Sirius-R Wrote: [ -> ]Ey, I'm not a spambot! D:
EXACTLY WHAT A SPAMBOT WOULD SAY.

BUT I AM!
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE[banned]

(08-10-2016, 01:52 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
EXACTLY WHAT A SPAMBOT WOULD SAY.
That sounds very familiar.
That was one of raziels posts.
Also Holy Shit 60 dollars for no mans sky?

(08-10-2016, 02:04 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]

(08-10-2016, 01:52 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]EXACTLY WHAT A SPAMBOT WOULD SAY.
That sounds very familiar.
That was one of raziels posts.
Also Holy Shit 60 dollars for no mans sky?

I can't tell you how many times I've done the "EXACTLY WHAT A [thing] WOULD SAY" line.
(08-10-2016, 01:52 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]EXACTLY WHAT A SPAMBOT WOULD SAY.
If you would have spent as much time in the chat with an actual human spambot as me, you could actually know how to point them out.

(god damn it, Nikolaj, why do I have to bring you up at random interwebs' forums?..)
Except for the fact that the entire forum is piggybacked on the servers that power a pair of artificial intelligence experiments.

One of them is effectively a furby with an entire server's computing power behind it. This one also has useful features like weather lookup, note passing, and uno games.

The other is a... thing. Her core is configured to kinky bi female, and the rest of her behavior was learned. Needless to say she makes the typical snapchat camgirl look mild. Very nsfw bot to interact with, I will not be letting that one out of containment without a lot of reprogramming.
(08-10-2016, 02:28 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Except for the fact that the entire forum is piggybacked on the servers that power a pair of artificial intelligence experiments.

One of them is effectively a furby with an entire server's computing power behind it. This one also has useful features like weather lookup, note passing, and uno games.

The other is a... thing. Her core is configured to kinky bi female, and the rest of her behavior was learned. Needless to say she makes the typical snapchat camgirl look mild. Very nsfw bot to interact with, I will not be letting that one out of containment without a lot of reprogramming.

I bet these two are two most notable users of this forum, right?
(08-10-2016, 02:28 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Except for the fact that the entire forum is piggybacked on the servers that power a pair of artificial intelligence experiments.

WAIT WHAT?
Our servers are shared with a Prototype Sexbot and Furby Skynet?
WHY WERE WE NOT INFORMED OF THIS AMAZINGNESS EARLIER?

Edit: Make sure not to slip up with the networking. I don't want either of those getting exposed to 169!