Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm clueless
please elaborate
(04-26-2017, 11:51 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm clueless
please elaborate

A number of people associated with the Nexus in the past have a preference for "fat" characters.

And a good number of us don't really like that kind of thing. (myself included, given my comment.)

(04-26-2017, 09:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Marxon?

If you mean the 'vali in my doodle, his name is Doobl. He's not -really- his own character, but still has recognizable patterns and expressions and is whom I draw when I wanna do someone specific instead of a stock random 'val and nobody else comes to mind.
And here's my own commission from Wolven:

[Image: storm__commission__by_itswolven-db79ou0.png]
(04-27-2017, 05:23 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 11:51 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm clueless
please elaborate

A number of people associated with the Nexus in the past have a preference for "fat" characters.

And a good number of us don't really like that kind of thing. (myself included, given my comment.)

(04-26-2017, 09:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Marxon?

If you mean the 'vali in my doodle, his name is Doobl. He's not -really- his own character, but still has recognizable patterns and expressions and is whom I draw when I wanna do someone specific instead of a stock random 'val and nobody else comes to mind.

Marxon was a person who was a part of the nexus...
Who if I remember correctly had a fat 'vali. Though I don't think it was a fetish.
(04-27-2017, 11:25 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 05:23 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]A number of people associated with the Nexus in the past have a preference for "fat" characters.

Marxon was a person who was a part of the nexus...
Who if I remember correctly had a fat 'vali. Though I don't think it was a fetish.

I'm basically certain that he did indeed have that particular fetish, or at least some form of it. KC and I are also into that stuff too.

But like any interest of such non-mainstream nature, the base concepts cover an enormous range of possible forms and behavioral quirks that result from it.

Most people just aren't interested in such things, and get weirded out if you try to talk to them about it or put it in front of them unexpectedly.

But Danu will always be chubby when she appears in RP, because that's the image I want her to have. Most people just kind of ignore that detail, while others like Marxon obsess over it.
Speaking of which, how's Marx doing?
(04-27-2017, 06:58 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of which, how's Marx doing?

He's one of my few steam friends so if you want to find out you can go through my steam page.

As far as I know though he seems to be doing good.

EDIT: Fun Fact: speaking of fetishes. My mom once told me my cat had a bag fetish because she liked messing with them.
i'll be writing what happens in RP a notebook file for now. Since nobody can see it. But yeah. The passing of time is what i'm waiting for in RP. Or someone to come looking for me. It all depends, my characters are currently wanted after all. I figured I'd point this out since I haven't had much to say lately.
I'm planning on doing a time skip for the RP, just wating for stuff to wrap up.
Timeskip sounds good, would create some activity.
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 11:25 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Marxon was a person who was a part of the nexus...

I'm basically certain that he did indeed have that particular fetish, or at least some form of it. KC and I are also into that stuff too.

But like any interest of such non-mainstream nature, the base concepts cover an enormous range of possible forms and behavioral quirks that result from it.

Most people just aren't interested in such things, and get weirded out if you try to talk to them about it or put it in front of them unexpectedly.

But Danu will always be chubby when she appears in RP, because that's the image I want her to have. Most people just kind of ignore that detail, while others like Marxon obsess over it.

That's actually positively fine. Hell, my oldest 'sona is a Nu Mou, who're a bit naturally plump.

I just didn't exactly like KC's comment and insinuation, so I moreso meant to poke fun at him.

I know it was probably dickish but stress has been my middle name lately.
(04-28-2017, 12:56 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 06:09 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm basically certain that he did indeed have that particular fetish, or at least some form of it. KC and I are also into that stuff too.

That's actually positively fine. Hell, my oldest 'sona is a Nu Mou, who're a bit naturally plump.

I just didn't exactly like KC's comment and insinuation, so I moreso meant to poke fun at him.

What does Nu Mou look like?
(04-29-2017, 03:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2017, 12:56 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]That's actually positively fine. Hell, my oldest 'sona is a Nu Mou, who're a bit naturally plump.

What does Nu Mou look like?

[Image: latest?cb=20061221041938]

Don't look up the ones from FF XII, they're kinda freaky.
they all look so dozy
like they just woke up
One of the servers I'm in on discord has been freaking out lately. For some reason they've suddenly decided that the server is slowly dying and they need to find new people to invite. Of course everyone seems to have the issue of not knowing any worldbuilders outside of said server. :V
(04-29-2017, 11:42 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]One of the servers I'm in on discord has been freaking out lately. For some reason they've suddenly decided that the server is slowly dying and they need to find new people to invite. Of course everyone seems to have the issue of not knowing any worldbuilders outside of said server. :V
Awww. The server is still a thing though.
Also what's a world builder (no I don't want to join)
(04-30-2017, 01:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2017, 11:42 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]One of the servers I'm in on discord has been freaking out lately. For some reason they've suddenly decided that the server is slowly dying and they need to find new people to invite. Of course everyone seems to have the issue of not knowing any worldbuilders outside of said server. :V
Awww. The server is still a thing though.
Also what's a world builder  (no I don't want to join)

everybody who has ever created a world behind a movie, a book, or game, is a worldbuilder.  And anybody who has created one in their imagination, even simpler ones, is as well.

Star wars is a world that was originally built by George lucas.  Yaghtzee croshaw created the alternate reality and realities behind his games and books.  Etcetra.
(04-29-2017, 09:08 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]they all look so dozy
like they just woke up

Yes

They fit me so well
My time skip post is already written now.  Just have it on hold in a word doc.
just gonna leave this here
[Image: tumblr_op0hhh4v0m1uflnsqo1_1280.png]
not as cool and good as rek's comission but eh, it's something