Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I experience this firsthand on a regular basis. Its completely true.
(06-19-2017, 03:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I experience this firsthand on a regular basis. Its completely true.

Oh hai Odin how's you like my attention?
(06-19-2017, 04:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2017, 03:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I experience this firsthand on a regular basis. Its completely true.

Oh hai Odin how's you like my attention?

You wanted to see if my mood would change when you gave me attention.

Thus confirming what I posted yet again.

Its monday. A soggy wet bleh monday.

I need a new job.
Hey any of you guys use Nintendo consoles. I think all you can tell I do, but none of you seem like you would and almost defiantly unlike me don't main that as your console brand.
The last console I owned was a Playstation two and it burned out 4 months ago... fffff...

I had a wii, but roommate's animals repeatedly destroy the cords when they are replaced so it's in storage instead for now, and not to mention I had a crack-head throw my copy of Okami in the garbage while sweeping the floor because she "didn't notice it". This was shortly before we kicked her out and she got dragged to rehab by her family.
(06-20-2017, 11:12 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]The last console I owned was a Playstation two and it burned out 4 months ago...   fffff...

I had a wii, but roommate's animals repeatedly destroy the cords when they are replaced so it's in storage instead for now, and not to mention I had a crack-head throw my copy of Okami in the garbage while sweeping the floor because she "didn't notice it". This was shortly before we kicked her out and she got dragged to rehab by her family.

I also had a ps2 it started scratching disk so I had to get rid of it along with every scratched up disk.

Hmm that's an interesting story can't say anything happened to me like that so uhh at least they're gone.
(06-20-2017, 09:10 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey any of you guys use Nintendo consoles. I think all you can tell I do, but none of you seem like you would and almost defiantly unlike me don't main that as your console brand.

Nah, I do.

Always been a fan of Nintendo stuff.

Sony, too. It's the X-stuff I've never really owned.
Not a big fan of Nintendo since Pokemon lost my interest. They've just been pigeonholing themselves since the Wii and it shows, people who like their first party games enough to buy a console for them have a great time, but first party Nintendo games don't wow me and there's really just very little else on their platforms that I wouldn't enjoy more on a different one.
(06-21-2017, 03:24 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big fan of Nintendo since Pokemon lost my interest. They've just been pigeonholing themselves since the Wii and it shows, people who like their first party games enough to buy a console for them have a great time, but first party Nintendo games don't wow me and there's really just very little else on their platforms that I wouldn't enjoy more on a different one.

Hah yes you were the primary person who I thought wouldn't use Nintendo. 

Huh strange you're like the opposite of me. On other consoles I can't find things that interest me. On Nintendo I can. I don't really care for Mario or Pokémon very much (excluding the Mario rpg and Pokémon mystery dungeon games cuz they're great) but I love metroid and Zelda, and the non first party games I can get are pretty great. Like blaster master zero which I beat very quickly. Also that severed game and Steamworld heist also fossil fighters I could look and see what non first party games I have but I feel like I listed enough.I also get mostly virtual console games but I can find games that aren't.
Whoah things got busy all of a sudden.

Sorry I missed your message or I would have likely responded earlier.

Since shortly after I joined this forum you've treated it as if you've been on the outside looking in.  Every single message.  Whether people have only been asking for something or not.  You've distanced yourself.  I unfortunately can't say whether that's a side effect or the cause of you feeling as described though.  I mean.  When you offered to help work with me in the RP I was gladly willing, and stated I would happily work more directly with you since I like co-operation more than leading anybody around by the hand.  And then you disappeared again.  Whether it's because you were actually busy or not unfortunately does not matter.  You didn't respond to me even after you could get on again.  I don't quite know what that means to you since I can't read your mind.  But I am in general interested in other people and working with them to enrich the experience for everybody.  That includes you.  

A wild Odin appeared!
Achroma uses attention give.
Odin i think one of your problems is that you dont seem to be around much in the first place some times.
Who would you like to see return to the nexus?

Personally and i know some wont agree. Marxon, since i dont use very much anymore steam nor have it on my phone i only really talk to people online here, so as a result i dont get to talk to marxon and would like to. Its been awhile a long while.

Anyways have a good whenever.
When I talked to Marx recently he said that he's just kind of given up communities as a concept and prefers to deal with individuals now. Who knows what the future may hold though.
(06-24-2017, 05:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Whoah things got busy all of a sudden.

Since shortly after I joined this forum you've treated it as if you've been on the outside looking in.  Every single message.  Whether people have only been asking for something or not.  You've distanced yourself.  I unfortunately can't say whether that's a side effect or the cause of you feeling as described though.  I mean.  When you offered to help work with me in the RP I was gladly willing, and stated I would happily work more directly with you since I like co-operation more than leading anybody around by the hand.  And then you disappeared again.  Whether it's because you were actually busy or not unfortunately does not matter.  You didn't respond to me even after you could get on again.  I don't quite know what that means to you since I can't read your mind.  But I am in general interested in other people and working with them to enrich the experience for everybody.  That includes you.  

Probably a remnant of the fact that I was not part of the Chucklefish threads. I was always a bit outside the community, and check up on the place as a gardener would look at the flowers he's growing. But as the community gets smaller over time, it becomes more and more obvious that I haven't put much effort into fitting in.

(06-25-2017, 06:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Odin i think one of your problems is that you dont seem to be around much in the first place some times.

Pretty much. I'll check in several times a day for a few days, then get distracted and go a few days without looking until I eventually remember to check on the place again.

As it happens the RP seems to go faster when I'm not looking, and moves in sufficently large surges that I lose track of where I was and what is going on.
(06-27-2017, 03:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2017, 05:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Whoah things got busy all of a sudden.

Probably a remnant of the fact that I was not part of the Chucklefish threads. I was always a bit outside the community, and check up on the place as a gardener would look at the flowers he's growing. But as the community gets smaller over time, it becomes more and more obvious that I haven't put much effort into fitting in.

(06-25-2017, 06:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Odin i think one of your problems is that you dont seem to be around much in the first place some times.

Pretty much. I'll check in several times a day for a few days, then get distracted and go a few days without looking until I eventually remember to check on the place again.

As it happens the RP seems to go faster when I'm not looking, and moves in sufficently large surges that I lose track of where I was and what is going on.

I'd happily have you if you were to be more engaged.  But haven't the foggiest how I would be able to catch your interest to do so.
Received some gift art recently and figured I'd share it here too.

[Image: 6GQB8G0.png]
(06-28-2017, 05:19 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Received some gift art recently and figured I'd share it here too.

Snip

It looks really nice.  Even enlarged.  Whoever made it did well with the textured vestige.
Umm im having a sorta brain fart.

What's the difference between male and female avali?
Males are more colorful,and the feather patterns differ