Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if your team gets in the way of your murder, they are no longer your teammates
kill them all. do it
nuke
everyone
Guys I know I'm the commander in this campaign (even if people got downright mutinous after the catapult committed suicide by MBT) but I also pilot the smallest mech in the lance
That could be a problem. I'd suggest coming up with some sort of backup plan for each member in case they go rogue.
(11-26-2016, 10:36 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]That could be a problem. I'd suggest coming up with some sort of backup plan for each member in case they go rogue.
I mean friendly fire is turned off.
aren't you leading a mercenary gang? just throw money at the problem
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]aren't you leading a mercenary gang? just throw money at the problem
Irregular unit in the Free Rassalhague Republic Kungsarme.
We aren't mercs we just have a poorly established chain of command and supply
(11-26-2016, 10:37 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2016, 10:36 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]That could be a problem. I'd suggest coming up with some sort of backup plan for each member in case they go rogue.
I mean friendly fire is turned off.

It's always good to have a backup plan, then again I'm used to Black Crusade level settings, where backstabbing each other is almost encouraged.
(11-26-2016, 05:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that in Civ V- I'll make a whole bunch of nukes, and the turn before I try to launch them my teammate declares peace with their nation so I can't actually use them.

This is why I don't like team games. I'd rather kill EVERYONE.

I was playing Civ BE with my brother a good six months ago.  I had just built a standing army and it was advancing towards the bases of the turds who dared attack my agricultural civilization.  (Note:  3698 energy gained per turn while not being an industrial civilization  I could buy armies)  Right as I reached the outskirts of their territory my brother made peace with them...  So my standing army was stuck sitting there 20 turns eating up my supply lines until I could reclaim war upon their murderous hides.The good news however, is that so long as my forces were sitting there, they weren't trading with ANYONE.  Blockaded from every direction.  I of course, yelled at my brother for pulling me into a harmful and expensive ceasefire with them.

My ideology in civ is "You will apologize or you will die."  Agricultural expansionist.  THe issue therein being that the moment I kill off the dick-eads that kept attacking me someone else decides to try backstabbing me then quickly attempts to apologize for their misstep while sending spies into my cities.  That is by no right a true apology, yes?.  The issue with civilization series is that the AI will never learn.

When I take a city over, I take care of the citizens.  As they are the only ones that matter, governments can live and die, but if they don't do their job of protecting and taking care of their citizens, then they are pointless.
(11-26-2016, 05:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that in Civ V- I'll make a whole bunch of nukes, and the turn before I try to launch them my teammate declares peace with their nation so I can't actually use them.

This is why I don't like team games. I'd rather kill EVERYONE.

Then nuke them too, a friend who stops a friend from using nuke is not a friend
Just remember, friends don't let friends do dex.
next empire i make, i'm going to name Atomic Bombia

is this the Atomic Annihilators Anonymous meeting?

http://plays.tv/video/583baff5ce31c7619d/ace-of-spades-in-a-locust
Oh man that match made me feel alive. Nothing like bullying mechs literally 3 times your size.
that's a lot of pewpew
them circlestrafes
I  actually drew an Avali, and it actually looks okay.

Surprisingly enough, I managed to create an Avali t-shirt.
Very nice, I like the coat.
I feel like there's no polite way to say it...The overall shape is okay, but the details are... put bluntly they're bad, they're very jagged and inconsistent. However props for actually trying to do feathers.
I like showing sudden rises and falls in feathers, to show rigidity compared to hair or fur would be. I don't think detail was the goal, I like the shape.
I'll put something I spent entirely too much time on up when I get home.
(11-29-2016, 06:40 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]I like showing sudden rises and falls in feathers, to show rigidity compared to hair or fur would be. I don't think detail was the goal, I like the shape.
I'll put something I spent entirely too much time on up when I get home.
The ridges on the feet drew my attention than the feathers, though both would benefit from being more consistent.
True, it's a rough sketch. I'll be putting some touchups on it, thanks for the input ^^