Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-21-2016, 04:45 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 08:21 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1c81f1395b8d35dbe25db78c90d09692.jpg]
why did it have to be furries?
The accenting of your stance on verifying with an image of a Commando mech makes me happy inside for some reason. It may also be another mech, I haven't been on top of their names lately.

I also found it that the reason why I couldn't access the forums for a greater part of the day was because the address had somehow been filled up with trash data, it was strange.

Code:
http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/mobiquo/mobiquo.php?welcome=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Favalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ftid%3D82%26page%3D236&board_url=http%3A%2F%2Favalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum&code=df21688bdb739253c57bcaa96ca1c277&name=Avali%20Nexus&deeplink=avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com%2Fforum%2F%3Flocation%3Dtopic%26tid%3D82%26page%3D236%26perpage%3D20
Yeah... Try and decipher that address.
It's a Vindicator. AKA the WORST mech to ever grace the succession wars.
(12-21-2016, 06:13 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 06:11 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you doing well.

Keep on track and things will look up even more.

Odd hearing... anything, from you.
Keeping on track yes.

I'll make comments and such if we're ever in the same place, like so.

I've just trimmed down a lot on social groups I'm in because my social energy has been far lower lately.
(12-21-2016, 08:13 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 06:13 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Odd hearing... anything, from you.
Keeping on track yes.

I'll make comments and such if we're ever in the same place, like so.

I've just trimmed down a lot on social groups I'm in because my social energy has been far lower lately.

I'm in a similar situation I guess.

I'm sure there's more to it but I won't pry...
(12-21-2016, 01:34 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 08:13 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make comments and such if we're ever in the same place, like so.

I'm in a similar situation I guess.

No, that's pretty much it.

Contrary to what you might think, I never held anything against you.

But neither could I support you when I've had my own concerns going on.
(12-21-2016, 02:03 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2016, 01:34 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in a similar situation I guess.

No, that's pretty much it.

Contrary to what you might think, I never held anything against you.

But neither could I support you when I've had my own concerns going on.
Mmmh.

Hope you're well.
As a relative outsider, that hit home. I think I've experienced something similar, or I'm part of the way through it.
I don't particularly know anyone here, coming in after the group's 'hay-day' and not even knowing the Discord. I had always wished I knew about the happenings on CF earlier and now view it as a missed opportunity. I've read through a fair bit of it, still wish I were around. I'd definitely be someone who would ask, "Oh my god I actually did that?" as you said.
At that time, I had just come home from military service.

I was separated because I had become suicidally depressed, so I wasn't in the best state of mind when meeting you guys. Combining that when my SO and I split up, I kinda... Plummeted in behavior.

I think that only within the last year have I truly recovered from everything, though I've had less and less interest in RP and the preferred sci-fi oriented stuff you guys talk about a lot.

I have nothing to add on that, and since my art is generally ignored and I get faster feedback from a chatroom anyway... Well, It's not exactly encouraged me to really post that much.
[Image: 6692fbe5ceed3c910568fd67e5f6f952.png]
I am a fair and just admin.
(12-22-2016, 02:49 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
You're welcome... and I share many oc those sentiments as you're probably aware.

And considering the effort thus took and how, out of character something like this is I will honor your request to not discuss it.

(12-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6692fbe5ceed3c910568fd67e5f6f952.png]
At least you have no delusions about it right?
(12-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]-discord-

you are the law
(12-23-2016, 06:17 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]-discord-
you are the law
[Distant and muffled "I am the law]
(12-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

How do you set a background on discord?
(12-23-2016, 05:27 PM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

How do you set a background on discord?
I use a BetterDiscord theme.

Also now that I've posted that image I can't wait for everybody to assume my server is a shithole of admin abuse.

I'm sure Surge can cough out what's wrong with this video

this is just ridiculous
eevee drop
[Image: 0SxKE2L.jpg]
I wonder what game should I get to steam winter sale, any suggestions? I can only pick one
(12-25-2016, 09:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what game should I get to steam winter sale, any suggestions? I can only pick one
Factorio?
UGH. WELL MY FAMILY HAS MANAGED TO MAKE ME DREAD CHRISTMAS.
Out until 11PM visiting family halfway across the state yesterday, I come home and they let me know there's a packed schedule of Christmas day. Christmas with stepdad's family before lunch, then we drive halfway across the state for Christmas with my brother-in-law's family, then we drive back home to pick up my obnoxious stepbrother and have Christmas at home.
This is just too much shit for one holiday.
(12-25-2016, 02:27 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]UGH. WELL MY FAMILY HAS MANAGED TO MAKE ME DREAD CHRISTMAS.
Out until 11PM visiting family halfway across the state yesterday, I come home and they let me know there's a packed schedule of Christmas day. Christmas with stepdad's family before lunch, then we drive halfway across the state for Christmas with my brother-in-law's family, then we drive back home to pick up my obnoxious stepbrother and have Christmas at home.
This is just too much shit for one holiday.

How about get ugly gifts you don't want to be seen in and getting berated for being ungrateful, then forced to wear said uncomfortable / ugly item?

I hate driving long distances too...