Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2016, 07:13 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 07:10 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]WE NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN

WE CAN'T SHUT DOWN THE MEMES, IT WOULD KILL EVERYONE LOST INSIDE

[DRAMATIC MUSIC INTENSIFIES]
THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO
(08-16-2016, 06:46 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I already like this guy.

So how long until all the new folks realize we're a sham

Now whose fault is that?
(08-16-2016, 07:34 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]

Now whose fault is that?
Uh, I don't know what kind of grief you're fishing for here but we're all kinda responsible for the gradual drift from avali thread to RP and assorted nonsense.

So yeah.
(08-16-2016, 07:37 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 07:34 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]Now whose fault is that?
Uh, I don't know what kind of grief you're fishing for here but we're all kinda responsible for the gradual drift from avali thread to RP and assorted nonsense.

So yeah.

My point was it's dumb to complain when nobody really put forth any collective modicum of effort to stop it.

You made your bed now sleep in it, I guess.
(08-16-2016, 07:44 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 07:37 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I don't know what kind of grief you're fishing for here but we're all kinda responsible for the gradual drift from avali thread to RP and assorted nonsense.

So yeah.

My point was it's dumb to complain when nobody really put forth any collective modicum of effort to stop it.

You're the only one complaining though. I made a joke.
(08-16-2016, 07:09 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]Warning: Meme density increasing. Chance of Memeimplosion: Rising. Chance of real topic survival: Low.

What real topic? How can there be a real topic when nothing is real? How can we type when we have no hands?

If they haven't figured out that we aren't much of an Avali site anymore already then they probably don't care. ''>.>
apparently there's a avali nexus sub reddit....but it's empty

and apparently, kC is responsible for it.....
(08-16-2016, 07:16 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 07:13 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]WE CAN'T SHUT DOWN THE MEMES, IT WOULD KILL EVERYONE LOST INSIDE

[DRAMATIC MUSIC INTENSIFIES]
THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO

CLEANUP CREW STANDING BY.
(08-15-2016, 05:27 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
v cute!

(08-16-2016, 09:32 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]apparently there's a avali nexus sub reddit....but it's empty

and apparently, kC is responsible for it.....
If anyone wants to help with it, just ask.
[Image: qSVhBKX?r]
Throwback.
Is it even possible to alloy Mercury? If liquid Mercury where to come in contact with liquid lead, wouldn't it just go gaseous?
High pressure would possibly allow it, but would it really be worthwhile is the real question.
(08-16-2016, 07:44 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2016, 07:37 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I don't know what kind of grief you're fishing for here but we're all kinda responsible for the gradual drift from avali thread to RP and assorted nonsense.

So yeah.

Haha now I am liking this^
(08-16-2016, 02:54 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Is it even possible to alloy  Mercury? If liquid Mercury where to come in contact with liquid lead, wouldn't it just go gaseous?

I'm still not sure though
Someone told me Surge might like this:
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 02:54 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Is it even possible to alloy  Mercury? If liquid Mercury where to come in contact with liquid lead, wouldn't it just go gaseous?

Should be plenty possible. It might not become a gas, but it would mix and the state of the resulting material would be the result of the eutectic point- the melting point of an alloy is not proportional to the melting points of the inputs, it is often lower or higher than either input depending on the resulting alloys and compounds.

Of course why would you want a mercury-lead alloy. The toxicity of such a thing, oh dear lord.
(08-16-2016, 04:18 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]

Should be plenty possible. It might not become a gas, but it would mix and the state of the resulting material would be the result of the eutectic point- the melting point of an alloy is not proportional to the melting points of the inputs, it is often lower or higher than either input depending on the resulting alloys and compounds.

Of course why would you want a mercury-lead alloy. The toxicity of such a thing, oh dear lord.
What if that's the reason? An innocent looking material that is actually highly toxic.
[Image: 4cf.jpg]

There are many many more.
I have many of them.
Though I'm on mobile currently so no access to my folder.