Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2017, 06:20 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 03:26 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I've been busying myself with Destiny 2, and since nobody who still visits apparently cares about sci-fi I just decided to forego doing a review.

Review it anyway! I want to hear it.

Also hi I still exist 

[Image: 9lqUZYk.jpg]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Maybe I am getting old. But this kind of music is amazing, especially when played on an organ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUT5hG8lgKQ
Hi, I've been busy with the shitstain that is my life, but I'm glad to see some people still on here. I'm going to try to come here often, even if to just lurk.
(11-12-2017, 01:56 PM)Chimera Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've been busy with the shitstain that is my life, but I'm glad to see some people still on here. I'm going to try to come here often, even if to just lurk.
Awww, well i hope it gets better for you.
[Image: Austin.png]
Yay i got this from a guy named ghil.
It was free since he uses a template but he did edit it a bit and its awesome.
I've really been captured by Hearts of Iron 4 lately, which is a paradox grand strategy game set during WW2 if you aren't familiar. The progression of alt-history events is just great, in my current play through as Germany I overthrew the NSDAP and rebuilt the Weimar republic, then joined the allies to seek protection against Italian aggression. I wound up annexing over half of Italy in the peace deal and reached the conclusion that all my would-be rivals are now unconditional allies, and I can carry out Hitler's agenda of expansion and anti-communism unopposed
(11-13-2017, 03:54 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I've really been captured by Hearts of Iron 4 lately, which is a paradox grand strategy game set during WW2 if you aren't familiar. The progression of alt-history events is just great, in my current play through as Germany I overthrew the NSDAP and rebuilt the Weimar republic, then joined the allies to seek protection against Italian aggression. I wound up annexing over half of Italy in the peace deal and reached the conclusion that all my would-be rivals are now unconditional allies, and I can carry out Hitler's agenda of expansion and anti-communism unopposed

Try being the people's republic of Canada, or communist canada for short. I wounder what you would do surge.
(11-13-2017, 02:04 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Snip
Yay i got this from a guy named ghil.
It was free since he uses a template but he did edit it a bit and its awesome.

Looks good mate.

Canada was only active during world war one though wasn't it?  They abstained from touching world war 2?
just finished upgrading my PC, really surprised that it booted normally with a new motherboard but I don't want to question it right now.
(11-19-2017, 12:59 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]just finished upgrading my PC, really surprised that it booted normally with a new motherboard but I don't want to question it right now.

That's probably best.  Safest way to test things would be to operate most of the firmware, and the software attached to the OS.  Without changing anything.  See how it does, flexing it's muscles and all that.  Hope it runs nicely and for a long time.
Cell service sucks where i live now >w<.
I'll talk to you guys again when i get real internet.
Amrican thanksgiving happened.  I am hopefully back now.  Hope other folks can be soon too.
Have been here all along.

God is watching.
Huh?
What?
No clue
but the show must go on

Also hello nezaka welcome to the nexus
Holy Jesus a new user? In this day and age?
achroma been here for a while now surge, apperently he's using jave's pic for profile picture
that's one on their OCs this is a provate place now kinda but I revommend dont using that in public
Winter came early you mean?
Just popping back in to say hi, I guess.