Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2017, 03:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 07:51 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]*drives a tank through the wall instead
Snip
I should draw Null on a tux sometime

So wait who is in the pictures besides null?
Zo-Nya/Zonia, kinda a close friend I met on tumblr
Hey since ehks and a bunch of other people are gone now do i count as a senior member?
still no, and ehks seg rek com still around
Reks does at least
oh yeah I forgot, I got more
[Image: tumblr_messaging_osww7nLUU81ske19p_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_messaging_oswwxmMUWJ1ske19p_1280.jpg]
o wo
(07-11-2017, 05:07 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]still no, and ehks seg rek com still around
Boooo, i want old people wisdom.
basically most of the nexus is still around, they're just not using the forum, though the group has changed from a public to a reclusive one
(07-11-2017, 05:07 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]basically most of the nexus is still around, they're just not using the forum, though the group has changed from a public to a reclusive one

If they're not using the forum then they can't be senior members of the forum. If you're dead you're not an old person anymore.
Agreed, I was here since the mid life of the chucks fish forums
They used to call me showtime...
Does that make me a elder now? Or do I need to be more seasoned?
(07-11-2017, 11:47 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, I was here since the mid life of the chucks fish forums

Wait... showtime? Was i around or... something sounds familiar about showtime and i wanna know what.

EDIT:Also i dont care about being a senior member i just wanted to yell "Fuck Yeah! I have old people wisdom!"
(07-12-2017, 12:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 11:47 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, I was here since the mid life of the chucks fish forums

Wait... showtime? Was i around or... something sounds familiar about showtime and i wanna know what.

EDIT:Also i dont care about being a senior member i just wanted to yell "Fuck Yeah! I have old people wisdom!"

I was around, so was ehks, comito, jacobdagun, battle bee, you, sharrdis, null, Rehks, gonzo, corosar, silveroter, kawichimera, feather duster, hentuni, lego and myifee. I'm probably missing a few, but those where the ones that left a impact on me.
Kinda depressing now that I realized how many of them are gone..
I see how it is
(07-12-2017, 12:45 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I see how it is

No offense, but when I first join in 2014, I was afraid of you... now I can cope with the snark. Besides, all of us here know you are from the olden days.

Well you left an impact on me at least, you were one of the people i wanted to see when i came back.

An example of 1 impact : i was gutted by you once.

Also rehks is cool
(07-12-2017, 02:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well you left an impact on me at least, you were one of the people i wanted to see when i came back.

I was gutted by everyone, skined, torn to shreds, de spined, the whole nine yards.
(07-12-2017, 02:05 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2017, 02:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Well you left an impact on me at least, you were one of the people i wanted to see when i came back.

I was gutted by everyone, skined, torn to shreds, de spined, the whole nine yards.

Yeah now that i remember i don't think people liked you very much. I liked most people.
(07-12-2017, 02:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2017, 02:05 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]I was gutted by everyone, skined, torn to shreds, de spined, the whole nine yards.

Yeah now that i remember i don't think people liked you very much. I liked most people.

Luckily I changed for the best, matured a bit, and now I'm here.
(07-12-2017, 02:14 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2017, 02:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah now that i remember i don't think people liked you very much. I liked most people.

Luckily I changed for the best, matured a bit, and now I'm here.
I defintaly agree you are a very nice person to talk to and rp with.

But yeah i was literally gutted by surge, penguin ate some of my guts too for whatever reason. Ahh yes good times good times. I think I've matured too... i dont feel right to say that myself but ehh who cares.

Im just glad that all the people who are here are pretty cool.
I've kinda ditched the whole violence shtick, though I have to say I'm at least a little bit proud it actually worked at helping me establish a reputation.
(07-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I've kinda ditched the whole violence shtick, though I have to say I'm at least a little bit proud it actually worked at helping me establish a reputation.

But that's not a good reputation, or at least from most other perspectives. 

I thought you were a cool and sorta nice person so I guess it didn't work on me.