Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also Dipdoo posted this on the mod discussions
[Image: ec5.png]
I think it's more suited here
(08-29-2016, 02:33 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]also Dipdoo posted this on the mod discussions
[Image: ec5.png]
I think it's more suited here
I have that image saved. Its pretty great
Ah!
So you ARE Marx! Hi Marx.
I have to say I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. It is not a particularily pleasant feeling combination.

ALSO
I missed
THE 167TH PAGE

and

THE 168TH PAGE
-1 PAGE REMAINS-
Also. *obligatory "I told you so" remark*
(08-29-2016, 02:40 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Ah!
I have to say I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time. It is not a particularily pleasant feeling combination.

ALSO
I missed
THE 167TH PAGE

and

THE 168TH PAGE
-1 PAGE REMAINS-
I was expecting so much more anger and hatred. I did not plan for an even remotely friendly greeting, keep telling myself it's the calm before the storm.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, I hope it's just me...
(08-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Also. *obligatory "I told you so" remark*
Yeah, yeah, alright, the conspiracies won out this time.
I concede defeat.

(08-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 02:40 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]Ah!

ALSO
I missed
THE 167TH PAGE

and

THE 168TH PAGE
-1 PAGE REMAINS-
I was expecting so much more anger and hatred. I did not plan for an even remotely friendly greeting, keep telling myself it's the calm before the storm.

Well, I mean half the Nexus already assumed you were, well, you, and the other half either doesn't really know you or isn't particularily fazed by the revelation.
I was sort of awkwardly wedged between both boats, and am probably even less reactionary due to my sleep-deprived mind.
So in essence: Good to know it's you.
I feel like something's in order... If a bit late...
...Hold on, let me dust it off... Umm...
*Ahem*
[Image: fqrtyVp.gif]
Also as per usual reminder that if someone's capable of making better gifs or at least better edits than me, feel free to make a new "welcome back" gif because mine is so horribly outdated it still references old running gags/jokes etc from like the 3rd thread or some nonsense.
(08-29-2016, 02:53 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Also. *obligatory "I told you so" remark*
Yeah, yeah, alright, the conspiracies won out this time.
I concede defeat.

(08-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting so much more anger and hatred. I did not plan for an even remotely friendly greeting, keep telling myself it's the calm before the storm.

Well, I mean half the Nexus already assumed you were, well, you, and the other half either doesn't really know you or isn't particularily fazed by the revelation.
I was sort of awkwardly wedged between both boats, and am probably even less reactionary due to my sleep-deprived mind.
So in essence: Good to know it's you.
I feel like something's in order... If a bit late...
...Hold on, let me dust it off... Umm...
*Ahem*
[Image: fqrtyVp.gif]
Also as per usual reminder that if someone's capable of making better gifs or at least better edits than me, feel free to make a new "welcome back" gif because mine is so horribly outdated it still references old running gags/jokes etc from like the 3rd thread or some nonsense.
I've been trying for a while to help people figure it out, using an identical character, posting the same stuff I posted as someone else, quit trying to change my personality.

I just wanted to completely blow the cover because I couldn't handle the guilt, it felt very wrong to lie to people's faces so I was trying to subtley ruin the cover because I was afraid of the backlash or at least ease people into it.

Currently I'm very stressed and worked up over this just thinking about it, I'm having trouble getting enough focus to write this text at any reliable rate so... I'll be back in a bit I guess.

told myselfI wouldn't freaking cry..  
i will withhold comments on this right now.
(08-29-2016, 02:59 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying for a while to help people figure it out, using an identical character, posting the same stuff I posted as someone else, quit trying to change my personality.

I just wanted to completely blow the cover because I couldn't handle the guilt, it felt very wrong to lie to people's faces so I was trying to subtley ruin the cover because I was afraid of the backlash or at least ease people into it.

Currently I'm very stressed and worked up over this just thinking about it, I'm having trouble getting enough focus to write this text at any reliable rate so... I'll be back in a bit I guess.

I have to admit I'm not particularily observant when it comes to people, so I probably should have caught on sooner.
But if you need a break, please take it. Don't blame yourself for it, blame Ehks no but really don't blame anyone. It isn't something that requires blame. Yeah, you lied about who you were, but don't we all, technically? Only difference is you were misleading for an experiment (which is fine) and it got kind of out of hand (which I can't blame you for not being able to stop once it got going). I mean, it's not easy to admit you've lied, even if your intentions were good. I know that myself, very well.

I mean, if there's any legit reason to be pissed at you, it's the technical ban-dodge, ehkscept it's admin approved so there's nothing to complain about, so yeah.
I guess people could be annoyed about the somewhat-poorly-veiled-lie, but considering the intention and the circumstances and the result being nothing particularily Earth-shattering, I'd say that's probably all good too.

(08-29-2016, 03:10 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]i will withhold comments on this right now.

This is perhaps the most administrator-like thing I've ever heard you say.
The "non-committal shrug of unconcern", favored by those in power everywhere.

this episode is way more tamer
[Image: 2d67b4cad022103354b133813de93906.png]
The end is now! Use up all the post before kc gets a chance![Image: d3220dfccbf05b09bdcdc70f33e797fd.png]
[Image: b0mpMjf.jpg]
[Image: RHjCYPc.png]
IT BEGINS

[Image: FHyOW9K.gif]

[Image: ru4ytG6.gif]

[Image: unFJXou.gif]

[Image: c4TJ5tq.gif]

[Image: KuBYXbM.gif]

[Image: pYwnIPv.gif]

[Image: 4u1FgIu.gif]

[Image: yqDqhc0.gif]

[Image: 2DSNHUT.gif]

[Image: wlTdtrg.png]

[Image: DrjzaTw.jpg]

[Image: dUVNO8X.png]

[Image: BRTqjou.png]

[Image: 276LyuQ.png]

[Image: BSCbqn5.jpg]

[Image: rdi8P4i.jpg]

[Image: oraWLtc.png]

[Image: eZT9I18.jpg]

[Image: 77rJtP8.jpg]

[Image: mK146vA.jpg]

[Image: 6ywzNWx.gif]
Seen better and worse. Eh.
It begins!
[Image: RiECI2K.gif]

The brick of destiny, brought to you by the rule of exploding dice
[Image: tumblr_n7qdbku55i1svnabgo1_1280.jpg]
A classic DnD story
[Image: atnNtOO.jpg]
[Image: go-on-m8-tuch-it-amp-gt-p_o_4116293.jpg]
Gratuitous Rolf
[Image: 2a8.png]
[Image: You_79855a_5833845.jpg]
[Image: KVFB5EI.jpg]
TFW the rest of the super spicy stuff you have is actually too inappropriate.
[Image: Wm1bRVo.gif]

Now here's a link to a story that I find absolutely hysterical, Chippo Man
(08-29-2016, 04:33 PM)Dipdoo Wrote: [ -> ]Reserved for advanced shitposting in approximately 4 hours. Prepare oneself to be livid.

I dunno.  I'm pretty good at wasting space.