Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still better than the outcome of Link in a china shop.
I like that one every time I hear it.

And hello again Tanis.
Haha ... thats actually really good, i wish I had heard it before.
Wow.  Things must be getting busy for some people again.  Hope all goes well.

Have a safe saint patrick's day to anybody that applies to.
(03-17-2018, 09:01 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.  Things must be getting busy for some people again.  Hope all goes well.

Have a safe saint patrick's day to anybody that applies to.

I survived so I guess that’s nice
I'm here. Just having a bit of a dry spell on ideas.
I have to wonder  why I always fall asleep at funerals.
[Image: dmRhkTC.jpg]
[Image: tsCo1VT.jpg]
Those are some big rocks you have wandering around.
Mmm.  Final fantasy 14 was fun while I managed to maintain interest.  Messing around with the few folks I knew.  Breaking things the devs thought they had proofed.  Too bad everybody left me in the dust and uninterested in playing solo.

Busy times.  Hopefully can work to get things rolling again soon.

So I found about these the other day. This is a heavy metal band where all the members are robots. They have 2 guitarists with 76 fingers, a drummer with 4 arms, and they all dance around and bang their heads on stage because it's a heavy metal band.
literal metal heads
Hmmm...
(04-19-2018, 02:14 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]

So I found about these the other day. This is a heavy metal band where all the members are robots. They have 2 guitarists with 76 fingers, a drummer with 4 arms, and they all dance around and bang their heads on stage because it's a heavy metal band.

I can only laugh in response.  Hehehe.
Man, I keep listening to Compressorhead. Its really bad when this robot band is better than some 90% of today's musicians.
Man, I kinda miss back when this forum was used actively. Or, maybe it still is. No idea. Anyways, hi again, all.
yeah I miss when this place wasn't dead too...
The internet is like this everywhere I go.

All the places that used to be lively 24/7 are now ghost towns. Everyone got eaten by social media or by discord, and abandoned all that was in favor of newer services that are of questionable integrity and ethics.
>social media
hah, which normie scum uses that
Ill be honest i did get sucked up by discord.
Hard not to when you have you know the choice of join and actually get good amounts if activity or stick here where well its not active.
Also .3. Uhhh when my title says weirder than ever im not kidding.