Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chat systems depend entirely on what group you're talking about, I have three I hang out with on Skype, three on Discord, and two on Teamspeak. It's all about who you talk to and what you guys already have established. Whatever's comfortable.

If it's 1,000 TMTM marines there would be no need for them to fight anything, they'd fight each other for the Meme Crown.
(10-31-2016, 01:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 01:45 AM)Comito Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Shaad! I never was giffed in all my time as a member of the Nexus, here or on the CF threads.

[Image: n2NLXdk.png]

The marines would win in all possible outcomes but two that come to mind.

1. The stick is in the hands of a main character.

2. It is the stick of truth, and the soldiers choose to bow and obey its commands. They are then commanded to purge themselves for their heresy in attacking.

what if the stick is the main character and it has otherworldly powers
(10-31-2016, 07:00 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 01:01 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]The marines would win in all possible outcomes but two that come to mind.

1. The stick is in the hands of a main character.

2. It is the stick of truth, and the soldiers choose to bow and obey its commands. They are then commanded to purge themselves for their heresy in attacking.

what if the stick is the main character and it has otherworldly powers

Then it wouldn't be A Stick it would be The Stick.
(10-31-2016, 07:47 PM)LostĀ Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 07:00 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: [ -> ]what if the stick is the main character and it has otherworldly powers

Then it wouldn't be A Stick it would be The Stick.

details details details
Umby drop is back again!
[Image: tumblr_ofxfvaiVSZ1thew31o1_1280.jpg]
man, a challenger 1 stripped of it's armor is very unsettling to look at
[Image: CR1kad1420ub2_zps30721a34.jpg]
[Image: NMKDsvPMioY.jpg]
(11-01-2016, 12:35 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]Umby drop is back again!
[Image: tumblr_ofxfvaiVSZ1thew31o1_1280.jpg]
cuuuuute
[Image: rpjv7946aotx.gif]
building deployed
(11-01-2016, 02:10 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]man, a challenger 1 stripped of it's armor is very unsettling to look at
[Image: CR1kad1420ub2_zps30721a34.jpg]
[Image: NMKDsvPMioY.jpg]

Actually the structural details that are revealed are rather interesting.

Still, a sad end, for a troubled design; they were so mechanically unreliable that their replacement the Challenger 2, is basically a completely different tank.
(11-01-2016, 11:14 AM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2016, 02:10 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]man, a challenger 1 stripped of it's armor is very unsettling to look at
-put it back-

Actually the structural details that are revealed are rather interesting.

Still, a sad end, for a troubled design; they were so mechanically unreliable that their replacement the Challenger 2, is basically a completely different tank.
still no loss from enemy armor, pretty good service imo
(10-31-2016, 06:01 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_inline_ob3txqzXr71r58de8_540.png]

AHHH WHY SO CUTE!!!!
Ehks gave me an idea for a clothing.

[Image: TvgNyYq.png]
(11-01-2016, 12:18 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2016, 11:14 AM)Tanis Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the structural details that are revealed are rather interesting.

still no loss from enemy armor, pretty good service imo

Well, it helps when your packing the same Chobham armour that gave the Abrams its reputation for being hard as hell to kill; and engaging a less well equipped enemy almost exclusively from long range.

Also the nature of the armour, is exactly why the discarded Challenger in those pictures has been stripped; details of the armours composition and construction are still classified, the original version of it the challenger used may be outdated, but China and Russia could still learn a lot about potential ways to beat the Abrams and challenger 2 if they got a hold of it, as well as being able to reverse engineer it to improve their own tanks.
(11-01-2016, 08:22 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]Ehks gave me an idea for a clothing.

[Image: TvgNyYq.png]

So classy~
Looks warm too. I can imagine that being especially stylish in cold areas.
And those legs look fine! I'd be more worried about the percieved lack of fingers.
drop
[Image: tumblr_ofx1j6vKWX1rv3zyeo1_1280.png]
(11-02-2016, 05:56 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]drop
[Image: tumblr_ofx1j6vKWX1rv3zyeo1_1280.png]

Yes~
Espeon doesn't get enough love.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moulting#In_birds
so yeah, the myna feathers I got arent from dead birds, they do moult
Rip Vine where will Jacob Sartorius go now
(11-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: [ -> ]Rip Vine where will Jacob Sartorius go now

hopefully away
forever.