Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-18-2017, 02:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2017, 11:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Well you could've just said nothing instead of going through a pointless conversation, and as a user of english you should understand implications that we as english speakers have put behind words or phrases.

I don't.  I can't understand figures of speech except with practice and manual study either.  I do not notice such implications in speech or text and neither do I use them except by direct choice, and even then only close friends and family are liable to catch it so I don't tend to do such.  This is why i'm often paranoid of annoying people and ask people to specifically tell me if such happens.  Because I won't have a clue.

What's wrong with conversation?  And why would you consider it pointless?
Well conversation isn't pointless, i just dont feel like going through an intellectual conversation about how you are or are not a vengeful bastard.

I just wanted to mess with you.
(08-18-2017, 06:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 02:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]I don't.  I can't understand figures of speech except with practice and manual study either.  I do not notice such implications in speech or text and neither do I use them except by direct choice, and even then only close friends and family are liable to catch it so I don't tend to do such.  This is why i'm often paranoid of annoying people and ask people to specifically tell me if such happens.  Because I won't have a clue.

What's wrong with conversation?  And why would you consider it pointless?
Well conversation isn't pointless, i just dont feel like going through an intellectual conversation about how you are or are not a vengeful bastard.

Apologies then.
(08-18-2017, 07:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 06:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Well conversation isn't pointless, i just dont feel like going through an intellectual conversation about how you are or are not a vengeful bastard.

Apologies then.
Why? There's no need to apologize.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I thought of something meaningful to ask. For all of you who can say so what console or video game system did you grow up with (if you didn't that's perfectly fine).
(08-18-2017, 09:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 07:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies then.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I thought of something meaningful to ask.  For all of you who can say so what console or video game system did you grow up with (if you didn't that's perfectly fine).

I didn't grow up with one.  At about the age of twelve my dad got a PS1 though.  And after that didn't have one until about 17.  At which point we got a PS2 slim.  I grew up around computers almost exclusively. 
I grew up around DS and DSI. Not much story to that, i just had those and here i am the 3ds being my favorite platform.
(08-18-2017, 09:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 07:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies then.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I thought of something meaningful to ask. For all of you who can say so what console or video game system did you grow up with (if you didn't that's perfectly fine).

SNES here
(08-19-2017, 07:16 AM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2017, 09:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Why? There's no need to apologize.

SNES here
Oh yes, the SNES. I still have a few cartrages lying around. I also have an Atari chip set lying around, but no Atari.
Hope everybody is having a safe and productive evening, here at the Nexus.
I found a discord server i like, i am happy.
*yawn*

I know I'm a bit slow posting at times but where did everyone go? The place abruptly got quiet.
I'm still lurking I guess.

I guess as far as actual contribution to the thread goes, I got somebody with actual skill to draw Rhaun
[Image: i22ligg.png]
(08-28-2017, 12:53 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]*yawn*

I know I'm a bit slow posting at times but where did everyone go? The place abruptly got quiet.
Here, waiting.  I'm not exactly the biggest socialite.  But I guess I could try skimming through my screenies and posting a few to try at least something.  Edit complete.

(08-28-2017, 01:05 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still lurking I guess.

I guess as far as actual contribution to the thread goes, I got somebody with actual skill to draw Rhaun
Snip

Congrats on the new artz.  How ya doin?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/838083435286590105/C4FF9C93C7966BDB558E57E3B1208FB1F490F414/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/775028511880338021/7776F2AF7C904C04B3187F195B0957A21DA20F16/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/94979365069611405/83D2FAACC3C7AD2D492CA85B3BE6B064638F2ADC/
I'm fine, thanks for asking, feeling a bit empty and listless these days but eh. You?
I have nothing to say, thats why ive been quiet
(08-28-2017, 06:38 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine, thanks for asking, feeling a bit empty and listless these days but eh. You?

still overwhelmed two weeks after moving.  Trying to get new schedules worked out but it's slow going.

You need somethin thrown your way at all?
just replaying new vegas for the 6th time this time going through the DLCs
(08-29-2017, 08:15 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]just replaying new vegas for the 6th time this time going through the DLCs

Only sixth..?
I've gotten into digital art... and may or may not have some half decent stuff.
(08-29-2017, 09:25 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]I've gotten into digital art... and may or may not have some half decent stuff.
Cool you wanna show any here?
(08-29-2017, 06:58 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 08:15 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]just replaying new vegas for the 6th time this time going through the DLCs

Only sixth..?

could be more but first time with DLC