Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of people are gonna act irrationally.
I'm surprised there aren't any riots yet
(11-09-2016, 06:24 PM)Reks Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people are gonna act irrationally.

Just like the US political establishment did, when they forced out a candidate who was set to roast Trump's ass in the election, in favour of the second most hated US Presidential candidate in history; who I might add, proceeded to arrogantly flip off anyone and everyone who didn't blindly follow her.

(11-09-2016, 06:27 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised there aren't any riots yet

Latency period, give it time.
[Despair in American]
(11-09-2016, 06:51 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Despair in American]
The carrot man hasn't been sworn in yet. Just wait until he is. It'll be more chaotic that the forming of the earth and the early days of the nexus. Or at least I think it will be.
I'm much, much more scared of Pence than I am Trump. Because Pence has shown he's not only just as bad, if not worse, than Trump, but he's considerably more intelligent to boot.

Prepare for January, a storm comes.
If this is authentic, this is the businessman attitude that we needed Trump to get.

[Image: eTsvDiK.jpg]

More than a few points here are badly needed.

Others probably won't be as simple or beneficial as people hope.

But some of his economic reforms point in a direction that will initially make a mess of things, then finally settle down to point us in the right direction like we were in the 1960s with American workers making products for American store shelves.
Oh hey, CGP Grey has an update for his video "The Trouble With The Electoral College"

(11-09-2016, 06:27 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised there aren't any riots yet

It already did, see califonia, things are.on fire and looting

Also yeah seen alot of people wanting trump to be out of office or even die in office but remmeber if he's gone the position goes to the vice which is pence and from what I heard, way worst then any politician I've seen, it made Stalin and Hitler look tame.
i'm terrified for my future, because trump/pence view the pro-LGBT stuff obama helped pass as "anti-constitutional" and the prospect of being denied a job or even the ability to shop in some places just because i'm trans is horrifying

there's nothing positive about the result of this election. nothing that can make me view this in a positive light. the fact that republicans are in control of every branch of government makes it far worse. it would have just been "eh" before. now it's terrifying. people are scared of what the trump presidency might bring. scared for their safety. that should never happen. ever.
(11-09-2016, 10:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]If this is authentic, this is the businessman attitude that we needed Trump to get.

-lies-

More than a few points here are badly needed.

Others probably won't be as simple or beneficial as people hope.

But some of his economic reforms point in a direction that will initially make a mess of things, then finally settle down to point us in the right direction like we were in the 1960s with American workers making products for American store shelves.

nuff said and if the electoral college or the people voted trump because they think following the simsons is funny, it's not
I will stab everysingle one of them, personally
Congress is republican dominated, but plenty of republicans dislike Trump. On top of that there would be so much civil unrest caused by repealing the recent LGBT laws that I don't think they'd even consider writing a new law regarding it. You can bet I'd be out protesting and I very rarely care to get involved.
I do not support trump, but he hasn't been sworn into office yet. Save the complaing for once that happens. And Rember what happend last time republicans ruled all the branches? The GREAT DEPRESION. So bury your gold Becuasd it's going to be a wild one folks. Back to you, for the weather
The next four years weather
possible shitstorms with a chance of A new world power
(11-10-2016, 01:28 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]I do not support trump, but he hasn't been sworn into office yet. Save the complaing for once that happens. And Rember what happend last time republicans ruled all the branches? The GREAT DEPRESION. So bury your gold Becuasd it's going to be a wild one folks. Back to you, for the weather

and here on the world news russia is annexing most of europe and china is starting to make claims both the philippines and malaysia as their territory, oh no wait, they annexed it too,
back to you John
(11-10-2016, 01:34 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2016, 01:28 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]I do not support trump, but he hasn't been sworn into office yet. Save the complaing for once that happens. And Rember what happend last time republicans ruled all the branches? The GREAT DEPRESION. So bury your gold Becuasd it's going to be a wild one folks. Back to you, for the weather

and here on the world news russia is annexing most of europe and china is starting to make claims both the philippines and malaysia as their territory, oh no wait, they annexed it too,
back to you John

Thanks Jeff, and now for the trafic. Canadian boarders and flooding with American citizens. And so begins a second exodus. Here is an add from our sponsor.
[image/]
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--sFUWtOlg--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1458490717/production/designs/452934_1.jpg[image/]
(11-10-2016, 01:56 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2016, 01:34 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]and here on the world news russia is annexing most of europe and china is starting to make claims both the philippines and malaysia as their territory, oh no wait, they annexed it too,
back to you John

Thanks Jeff, and now for the trafic. Canadian boarders and flooding with American citizens. And so begins a second exodus. Here is an add from our sponsor.
-good img-

and our second sponsor
[Image: GM_1024x1024.jpg?v=1464618858]
(11-10-2016, 12:47 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]i'm terrified for my future, because trump/pence view the pro-LGBT stuff obama helped pass as "anti-constitutional" and the prospect of being denied a job or even the ability to shop in some places just because i'm trans is horrifying

there's nothing positive about the result of this election. nothing that can make me view this in a positive light. the fact that republicans are in control of every branch of government makes it far worse. it would have just been "eh" before. now it's terrifying. people are scared of what the trump presidency might bring. scared for their safety. that should never happen. ever.

I don't care what each of you may or may not think about Colbert; watch this video, and really listen to what he says between 0:56 to about 5:00

(11-10-2016, 12:47 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]i'm terrified for my future, because trump/pence view the pro-LGBT stuff obama helped pass as "anti-constitutional" and the prospect of being denied a job or even the ability to shop in some places just because i'm trans is horrifying

I'm pretty sure they're not going to touch it, at least not until well into their term. People are upset enough about all this, something like that would put them over the edge on it.

My impression of Trump's platform has been that he's building towards economic resurgence and political reform. Trump is a businessman, he knows better than to mess with social stuff like LGBT interests. Business doesn't actually care who you are or what you want to sleep with as long as you follow policies and meet expectations.

Unfortunately, the media has presented Trump and Pence to look like some kind of horrible Nazi out to undo the past 50 years of social progress and cultural acceptance when none of it is true. He's a businessman looking to make the country more conductive to the success of his interests, while Pence is a veteran politician who is there to guide the politically inexperienced Trump through the formalities and help him meet expectations.

I think they'll be a powerful combo if people are willing to give them a chance. We might actually see a future where America is prosperous enough to put some serious funding into acceptance of more than just race and gender. Probably after Trump makes America great again and someone who has a better grasp on such things gets in there to balance it out again.
(11-10-2016, 02:35 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure they're not going to touch it, at least not until well into their term. People are upset enough about all this, something like that would put them over the edge on it.

My impression of Trump's platform has been that he's building towards economic resurgence and political reform. Trump is a businessman, he knows better than to mess with social stuff like LGBT interests. Business doesn't actually care who you are or what you want to sleep with as long as you follow policies and meet expectations.

Unfortunately, the media has presented Trump and Pence to look like some kind of horrible Nazi out to undo the past 50 years of social progress and cultural acceptance when none of it is true. He's a businessman looking to make the country more conductive to the success of his interests, while Pence is a veteran politician who is there to guide the politically inexperienced Trump through the formalities and help him meet expectations.

I think they'll be a powerful combo if people are willing to give them a chance. We might actually see a future where America is prosperous enough to put some serious funding into acceptance of more than just race and gender. Probably after Trump makes America great again and someone who has a better grasp on such things gets in there to balance it out again.
I'm not sure, most of yuor statement didnt really quite match up with what trump had and have said, I mean even the statement he made to himself is very inconsistent
I remember there's a video of trumps running the court and none of himself can agree on himself, cant find the video tho
In my own opinion, the best we can get from this election is 4 years where NOTHING. HAPPENS. AT. ALL.

In another opinion, it has become obvious Trump pulled off the ultimate crime: he successfully managed to make the Democratic party believe that him having real support was ridiculous. Because of this, nobody really focused on trying to sway fringe supporters (and as it turns out, calling all Trump supporters bigots is not how you get them on your side), leaving him to win with a near-equal voters.

That being said, this is the 4th time someone has won the public vote but lost the electoral vote. The fact that I can go on the internet and see a live update of the public vote during an election, means the system has no use in the modern age where we don't need to worry if all our citizen's votes will make it to D.C.