Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

That's me.
Wow that's not insulting at all. The owner of the server I admin for said if she handed off ownership she'd just skip over the co-owner (her ex) and lead admin (me) and give the whole server to one of the admins. An emotional, unsubtle teenager with no worthwhile experience in online communities beyond this one.

Apparently shamelessness, incessant positivity, and loose respect for boundaries are good traits for a server owner...
(01-27-2017, 08:10 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that's not insulting at all. The owner of the server I admin for said if she handed off ownership she'd just skip over the co-owner (her ex) and lead admin (me) and give the whole server to one of the admins. An emotional, unsubtle teenager with no worthwhile experience in online communities beyond this one.

Apparently shamelessness, incessant positivity, and loose respect for boundaries are good traits for a server owner...

wait, who does own the couch furs server? Wasn't it once affiliated with the r/furry one?
(01-27-2017, 11:08 AM)Segolia Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2017, 08:10 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that's not insulting at all. The owner of the server I admin for said if she handed off ownership she'd just skip over the co-owner (her ex) and lead admin (me) and give the whole server to one of the admins. An emotional, unsubtle teenager with no worthwhile experience in online communities beyond this one.

wait, who does own the couch furs server? Wasn't it once affiliated with the r/furry one?

KimNix owns it. I honestly don't know what her current relation with the official server is but we don't do affiliations. I would assume she's on good terms with the /r/furry server mods since Nurbs put her in charge of couch furs, but ceres banned her at one point over a disagreement, on the other hand though she has been unbanned at some point so I don't know.
(01-26-2017, 06:35 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2017, 06:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh?
Oh yeah, I remember that. We should do it again on their page 169. Imagine it, 169x2
Do what? Something akin to a 4 chan raid?

No thanks.
Back to LW2 with the (still small) Nexus character pool I guess.
[Image: a89fc2a253898b6304741ee732c03de7.png]
2nd Lieutenant Brown shows off one of XCOM's new laser rifles. Although our limited stock of a meager 4 examples means Brown is one of the only members of his squad carrying such a rifle, I am confident that the introduction of these weapons will have a profound effect on the battlefield.

[Image: fbb1f504096dfef654c8c8004077b6e2.png]
Not quite the effect I had in mind...
o wo
huh, that looks kinda like the gungnir's helmet, definatly a like
Oh hey it's our annual visit from battle bee Tongue

[Image: 0d54caa56c884f8934986959c4cfbdca.jpg]
Today I learned that just because you kill everyone in sight with one shot does not mean you are not revealed.
well since I evicted myself from the skype squad discord group, maximum discourse here! cause I cant control myself anymore!
[Image: tumblr_oi16yrQ1gO1qzfebyo1_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_oim6bm6Csi1qzdqv3_540.gif]
.....I don't have words for that gif
maximum discourse
bored and depressed into no restrains, might as well give this place the good old polish
restoring usual finds

[Image: winter_pigeons_by_kiriokami-dawzpcu.jpg]
(01-28-2017, 12:39 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]maximum discourse
bored and depressed into no restrains, might as well give this place the good old polish
Ah depression how I know thee well.

Still learning about when to be social and when to keep to oneself, good thing to know.

(01-28-2017, 04:50 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]

That made my day

(01-26-2017, 04:24 AM)RowanEx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, anyone here know if we have a Discord chat? Everything seems lonely.

Yes, apologies about the rather sparse activity. It seems that most people have moved entirely to the Discord.
Honestly, I myself am rarely checking in here anymore because of how slow it is...
It's sad, really.

Alas, anyway... Yes, there is the aforementioned Discord, and it is very, very active. Almost too active at times.
Just like the old days... But, well, different. I don't believe anyone would be adverse to you joining.
I'd have to ask around, see what the consensus is...

Ah... I do miss the days when everyone was in one place...
I'd also like to join the Discord if I can.
I actually hate my life. I was just thinking about how I couldn't make time for another internet community the other day and now I'm about to tell one to go to hell, because it already has.

That's what I get for reflecting on things and saying "I'm in a pretty good spot right now"