Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 12:43 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]The original Avali mod is still the top mod, but is outdated.
what.
Also, why is there a lack of new members?
Oh I can answer that!

Well ever since I joined I'm given lots of hostity frequent cold shoulder and subjected to the elitism of the old members!

There ya have it enjoy.

[Image: I+made+a+thing+i+like+my+thing+_60fc2786...31b648.jpg]
You are met primarily with indifference because you are not the center of our lives or days despite your constant attention seeking, and you're met with hostility because you are still the exact same godamn person who got banned from here all those months ago, and you've been with the nexus longer than we've had these forums so don't go crying about elitism.
You've got no room to complain marx.
(07-25-2016, 04:06 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can answer that!

Well ever since I joined I'm given lots of hostity frequent cold shoulder and subjected to the elitism of the old members!

There ya have it enjoy.

You are met primarily with indifference because you are not the center of our lives or days despite your constant attention seeking, and you're met with hostility because you are still the exact same godamn person who got banned from here all those months ago, and you've been with the nexus longer than we've had these forums so don't go crying about elitism.

My sarcasm needs work apparently, the elitism was fabricated for one, most of the hostility comes straight from you mr. Grouchy, and I'm okay with that because I know your role here is the angry man.

You sir need to calm down and try to play nice or I'll simply just stop responding to you so I don't fuel this further.
(07-25-2016, 04:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:06 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ][Image: I+made+a+thing+i+like+my+thing+_60fc2786...31b648.jpg]

My sarcasm needs work apparently, the elitism was fabricated for one, most of the hostility comes straight from you mr. Grouchy, and I'm okay with that because I know your role here is the angry man.

You sir need to calm down and try to play nice or I'll simply just stop responding to you so I don't fuel this further.
That was sarcasm? yes it needs work, and frankly if that's the only excuse you've got I don't see any way to continue this line of discussion.
(07-25-2016, 04:12 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:09 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]My sarcasm needs work apparently, the elitism was fabricated for one, most of the hostility comes straight from you mr. Grouchy, and I'm okay with that because I know your role here is the angry man.

That was sarcasm? yes it needs work, and frankly if that's the only excuse you've got I don't see any way to continue this line of discussion.
Then let's not.

Let's not be nasty at eachother for the sake of being nasty. Let's act like we've got sense in our heads.

Would you rather talk about the new overwatch hero Ada?
(07-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:12 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]That was sarcasm? yes it needs work, and frankly if that's the only excuse you've got I don't see any way to continue this line of discussion.
Then let's not.

Let's not be nasty at eachother for the sake of being nasty. Let's act like we've got sense in our heads.

Not with you frankly.
(07-25-2016, 04:20 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Then let's not.

Not with you frankly.
I'm the one smiling and having a good time and I'm not letting you ruin that. But okay some other time friend.

Meanwhile in tf2, turning right at a constant speed makes everyone scream "AIMBOT THATS AN AIMBOT!" when I'm a medic with the quick fix out.
Anyways I finally have a colony that hasn't failed
[Image: 78067b8030623d1eed1b6746caed2cd7.png]
It's been hard going, what with Zellian going berserk 3 times and getting herself murdered, Takeo getting eaten by a polar bear, Kev and Nathaniel catching the flu, Richmond being bedridden for weeks with no leg, but we're finally going more or less strong.
Seems like a beehive. Everything going wrong at once, but somehow your colony overcomes it and thrives.

Speaking of bees, where'd Battle Bee go.
(07-25-2016, 04:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like a beehive. Everything going wrong at once, but somehow your colony overcomes it and thrives.

Battle Bee is on the list of people who would much rather use the-place-which-we-are-not-allowed-to-name than the forums iirc.
(07-25-2016, 04:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like a beehive. Everything going wrong at once, but somehow your colony overcomes it and thrives.

Turkey had a coupe attempt, not to worry, I think Bee should be fine because he has his battle hamlet on...I hope

(07-25-2016, 04:06 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can answer that!

There ya have it enjoy.

North Vietnam had a speedy toilet bowl installment, too bad most people here(south east asia) still uses squatting toilets, also yeah he's definitely not marx, but my best guess is a synth
lol immediately after I posted that Kev was eaten by a polar bear and Nathaniel was shot dead by a raider sniper
(07-25-2016, 04:51 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways I finally have a colony that hasn't failed
Snip
It's been hard going, what with Zellian going berserk 3 times and getting herself murdered, Takeo getting eaten by a polar bear, Kev and Nathaniel catching the flu, Richmond being bedridden for weeks with no leg, but we're finally going more or less strong.

(07-25-2016, 05:03 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]lol immediately after I posted that Kev was eaten by a polar bear and Nathaniel was shot dead by a raider sniper
You can tell the game is DF-inspired, because the game found out you wrote that everything was going relatively fine, and so naturally everything is going to hell in a handbasket.
(07-25-2016, 05:29 PM)SilverOtter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 04:51 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways I finally have a colony that hasn't failed
Snip

(07-25-2016, 05:03 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]lol immediately after I posted that Kev was eaten by a polar bear and Nathaniel was shot dead by a raider sniper
You can tell the game is DF-inspired, because the game found out you wrote that everything was going relatively fine, and so naturally everything is going to hell in a handbasket.
After Kev and Nathaniel were straight up murdered Richmond got kidnapped and then some raiders showed up with explosives once only the aggressively pacifistic Spence was left.
It's not so much that things went to hell as my game and colony were abruptly ended.
I'm just going to go play starbound.
[Image: 54347C8578682221F8A4C841F18D982333BB30E7][Image: 955877190D31ECFB2143F5967CDEE383CE4F2AF4]
And so it begins
(07-25-2016, 05:46 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 54347C8578682221F8A4C841F18D982333BB30E7][Image: 955877190D31ECFB2143F5967CDEE383CE4F2AF4]
And so it begins
Its kinda buggy right now.

But I'm helping fix that, currently working on creating consistency with weapons.
I have $3,000 in my checking account holy shit.
(07-25-2016, 07:03 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I have $3,000 in my checking account holy shit.

Congrats? Also, is The command and conquer series worth my money?
(07-25-2016, 07:12 PM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 07:03 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]I have $3,000 in my checking account holy shit.

Congrats? Also, is The command and conquer series worth my money?
If you mean the franchise bundle I hear nothing but good things about everything in it. For individual titles I thought Kane's Wrath was a pretty stellar title.
maybe i should put a link to this on the nexus CF thread
yeah i'll do that now actually.