Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2016, 05:27 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: [ -> ]You know I was about to post a long opinion post on the latest stupid policy of the Canadian justice system I heard about but screw that.
I heard a kid got suspended for "mansplaining" , one who was actually expelled for ignoring a girl that was attacking them and a whole bunch of sjw men are pigs white guilt shit.
(08-12-2016, 10:15 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I heard a kid got suspended for "mansplaining" , one who was actually expelled for ignoring a girl that was attacking them and a whole bunch of sjw men are pigs white guilt shit.
*cringe intensifies*
Is it just me or is the nexus in one of thoes dark political phases or is it just me.
(08-12-2016, 11:42 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is the nexus in one of thoes dark political phases or is it just me.
I honestly think *CENSORED*

I honestly don't enjoy being here anymore for the most part, aside from the rp.

This has gone much too far and it feels wrong, very wrong.
I think an avali flew pass my yard,
[Image: tumblr_inline_obskxxnvIX1tcpx4l_540.jpg]
look at the size of that feather, I need to start installing those old japanese AAs
(08-12-2016, 12:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I think an avali flew pass my yard,
look at the size of that feather, I need to start installing those old japanese AAs
Looks like a crane feather.
(08-12-2016, 11:43 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 11:42 AM)achroma Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is the nexus in one of thoes dark political phases or is it just me.
I honestly think *CENSORED*

I honestly don't enjoy being here anymore for the most part, aside from the rp.

Just wait until 169. Then you will want to run. We should probably fix this before it gets worse.
(08-12-2016, 12:40 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 12:38 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]I think an avali flew pass my yard,
Looks like a crane feather.
well cranes arent black, also there's isnt crane near here either
Nah, too small for a crane feather. I bet it's a tow truck feather.
[Image: 62b.jpg]
HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUE
It's a feather from tip of the wing. Note the aerodynamic shape. Feathers closer to the body tend to become rounded and tail feathers are rather short. Suffice to say. Birds aren't supposed to lose those unless they're damaged and they manually pull them out themselves. It seems it probably came from an already dead bird that's been rotting, but the wind caught it's feathers. That'd be my guess.
(08-12-2016, 03:17 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]It's a feather from tip of the wing.  Note the aerodynamic shape.  Feathers closer to the body tend to become rounded and tail feathers are rather short.  Suffice to say.  Birds aren't supposed to lose those unless they're damaged and they manually pull them out themselves.  It seems it probably came from an already dead bird that's been rotting, but the wind caught it's feathers.  That'd be my guess.

My best gues is damage, but the feather still looked pretty mice to me though i kinda doubt they really pull it out themself as it would be rather painful seeing the thickness of the shaft, it's most likely loose and due to be replaced.
(08-12-2016, 03:33 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 03:17 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]It's a feather from tip of the wing.  Note the aerodynamic shape.  Feathers closer to the body tend to become rounded and tail feathers are rather short.  Suffice to say.  Birds aren't supposed to lose those unless they're damaged and they manually pull them out themselves.  It seems it probably came from an already dead bird that's been rotting, but the wind caught it's feathers.  That'd be my guess.

My best gues is damage, but the feather still looked pretty mice to me though i kinda doubt they really pull it out themself as it would be rather painful seeing the thickness of the shaft, it's most likely loose and due to be replaced.

but pruning is painful to them in the first place, as they do pull damaged feathers.  But yeah.  The feather is undamaged, thus my guess that it's from a dead one, as feathers that are due to be replaced tend to be frail and uneven.  Plus I've had a dead owl in my back yard.  After the carcasse rotted away the feathers just blew away, leaving the skeleton.  That's how I observed what happens.  The feathers slowly go everywhere.  And without a lot of grass cover the feathers can be blown massive distances.
(08-12-2016, 04:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 03:33 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]My best gues is damage, but the feather still looked pretty mice to me though i kinda doubt they really pull it out themself as it would be rather painful seeing the thickness of the shaft, it's most likely loose and due to be replaced.

but pruning is painful to them in the first place, as they do pull damaged feathers.  But yeah.  The feather is undamaged, thus my guess that it's from a dead one, as feathers that are due to be replaced tend to be frail and uneven.  Plus I've had a dead owl in my back yard.  After the carcasse rotted away the feathers just blew away, leaving the skeleton.  That's how I observed what happens.  The feathers slowly go everywhere.  And without a lot of grass cover the feathers can be blown massive distances.
I'm not sure, these feathers do fly far but not high enough, and my yard is barricaded by about 4-6ft of...you guess it steel reinforced concrete and cement brick walls....yeah houses here are more secure than prisons here honestly.....
So.....how many of us here has a phone that's incompatible to play pokemon go here?
(08-12-2016, 11:43 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't enjoy being here anymore for the most part, aside from the rp.

you can leave
literally no one is keeping you here.
(08-12-2016, 07:08 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [ -> ]So.....how many of us here has a phone that's incompatible to play pokemon go here?

Me.  But I've also never played a pokemon game before.
(08-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 11:43 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't enjoy being here anymore for the most part, aside from the rp.

you can leave
literally no one is keeping you here.
I will, a break will do me some good.

Hab gud dae!
(08-13-2016, 12:17 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I will, a break will do me some good.

Hab gud dae!

Have a good one.
(08-13-2016, 12:39 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2016, 12:17 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]I will, a break will do me some good.

Hab gud dae!

Have a good one.
Appreciated