Avali Nexus

Full Version: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2017, 12:14 PM)comet1337 Wrote: [ -> ]tfw you binge watch like 2 weeks worth of stream recordings from 4 different people and now have nothing to watch

also i just got ETG recently
i'm having a love/hate relation with it
lots of stuff i like, but holds a lot stuff back too much
just give me the NT super flak cannon or laser minigun and i'd be happy

Enter the gungeon?
That game gets cositantly easier the more you play.
Start beating floor 1 end up always doing so. Start beating floor 5 end up always doing so.
You just need to invest time.
Luck does help though.
[Image: bc7dfd1921e8a589851bdc372d4daf57.png]
Squad 3 continues to make me question why they aren't considered my A-team
(02-12-2017, 05:15 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Then why aren't they? 
Unless of course situational circumstances or luck is involved here.
(02-12-2017, 05:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 05:15 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Then why aren't they? 
Unless of course situational circumstances or luck is involved here.

Mostly because they're squad 3, squad 1 consists of the oldest and most hardened soldiers on paper, but in practice squad 3 has gotten consistently great results in combat.

[Image: 71adc011530d74cd12ac1df55718e3dc.png]
Okay well, Squad 1 has imminent hard contact so it's time for them to earn their keep.
I'm rooting for squad 3.
Which basically means I hope squad 1 fucks up.
[Image: a40cf52757171d0af97e22231b7fe55d.png]
Oh right, that's why squad 1 is the A-team. They put on a similar show to 3 with objectively inferior equipment in a much worse tactical situation.
[Image: 56f82ce9cbf596d5eaf623bba586c9bb.jpg]
Clearly I should fix their equipment issue.
You know surge I don't think you can call yourself the most hated member at the moment when none of the active members hate you.
(02-12-2017, 06:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]You know surge I don't think you can call yourself the most hated member at the moment when none of the active members hate you.

Probably, it just so happens that basically everyone with a reason to hate me doesn't use the forum anymore.
Which paints a fairly clear picture imo.
[Image: f9536cde726335f40aeb071ac9bbf765.jpg]
plated armor get.
[Image: 3d13769ff1fc825eb6a4bd0c569661fa.png]
Godspeed Marauders...the success of this mission could mean life or death for the XCOM initiative
update: [Image: 02b5cdf32e5bd87d2d92101dbfece821.png]
THEY FUCKING DID IT
(02-12-2017, 07:05 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 06:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]You know surge I don't think you can call yourself the most hated member at the moment when none of the active members hate you.

Probably, it just so happens that basically everyone with a reason to hate me doesn't use the forum anymore.

Maybe that's why your still here. *laughing*
I'm just joking if you couldn't tell.

Is there a laughing emote?
(02-12-2017, 11:10 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 07:05 PM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]Probably, it just so happens that basically everyone with a reason to hate me doesn't use the forum anymore.

Maybe that's why your still here. *laughing*
I'm just joking if you couldn't tell.

Is there a laughing emote?

I usually use Tongue for that
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Discord a good chunk of the drama here?
Kinda ironic if you think about it.
(02-13-2017, 02:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Discord a good chunk of the drama here?

That was the Skype, a bunch of drama left with it, there was a bunch of drama over it, but there's no point in having any more drama related to the skype squad because it will accomplish nothing, they've left, end of story. At best we would complain into an echo chamber at worst they would come back just to shout at us for being wrong and to threaten us with bans or something.
(02-13-2017, 03:34 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2017, 02:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Discord a good chunk of the drama here?

That was the Skype, a bunch of drama left with it, there was a bunch of drama over it, but there's no point in having any more drama related to the skype squad because it will accomplish nothing, they've left, end of story. At best we would complain into an echo chamber at worst they would come back just to shout at us for being wrong and to threaten us with bans or something.
Oh that's fine. I don't want any drama i got tired of it.
Skype and Discord can do what they want I don't care.
They're all fine people as far as I am concerned enjoy your communication medium we'll enjoy ours.
No drama no complaints just good conversation please. I do miss ehksidan umbra and some others I'm forgetting though. But they can do what they want.

I think I'm out of been gone long questions now/statements

Now I want to see the Discord. But I know I won't. And I don't want to join theme but I might if I see it. Please help me.
Sorry for 3 post punish if you want
So then. Anybody else want to work with me on the next story arc? Umbra said he won't be able to right now.
Still think its odd that even the admin would go away...
(02-13-2017, 05:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]So then. Anybody else want to work with me on the next story arc? Umbra said he won't be able to right now.
Sure?
(02-13-2017, 05:44 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Still think its odd that even the admin would go away...
(02-13-2017, 05:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [ -> ]So then. Anybody else want to work with me on the next story arc? Umbra said he won't be able to right now.
Sure?
The past few months have taught me that the people who care the most about a community's well being and are qualified to make good decisions about it are literally never the people in charge of said community. Anyone who tells you their job is too hard for them to be on their best game all the time or that it's their community so they're in charge is full of utter horseshit.
There is no adequate reason for somebody to not be able to say "I'm not fit to be making decisions right now." and step away. Nor is a community of dozens of people a putty that one person can shape as they please with no appreciable consequences.
Running a large community is hard, I won't say it isn't, but there is no reason for many of the problems communities have beyond poor leadership.
(02-13-2017, 05:46 AM)Surge Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2017, 05:44 AM)Rahizel Wrote: [ -> ]Still think its odd that even the admin would go away...
Sure?
The past few months have taught me that the people who care the most about a community's well being and are qualified to make good decisions about it are literally never the people in charge of said community. Anyone who tells you their job is too hard for them to be on their best game all the time or that it's their community so they're in charge is full of utter horseshit.
There is no adequate reason for somebody to not be able to say "I'm not fit to be making decisions right now." and step away. Nor is a community of dozens of people a putty that one person can shape as they please with no appreciable consequences.
Running a large community is hard, I won't say it isn't, but there is no reason for many of the problems communities have beyond poor leadership.
I'll admit i like rp on these forums better, longer posts possible.

But yeah a great community needs a great manager... and I have changed my mind on you in that regard.
I've seen some community heads/leaders step down because they knew other, life related, commitments would hinder their management abilities. I seriously respect anyone that's done that, it shows both humility and true care for the community.